duel vs lacex54

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • but sure, i owend this ilhan many times in duels now, why not 1 more

your guildmates not online before to borrow you equip?

So what's wrong 25cm you first Challenge me you say one more time won't be problem ok. So Do you want you and me duel right now or tonight im Ready for you whenever you want you and me. Just you and me Near Dt Whenever you Want. Like lacex54 vs Panic so we do that or you are scared??? I won't join Budokan that thing is for weak players. so come on Dt 10 duels if i won you leave server if you won i leave server.

• i didnt challenge you, panic challenegd me in your name because you are too scared to ask on your own :D

if you are too scared for bodukan you are a waste of time for me, im king of yellows i dont have time for everyone of you. as i said: what can you expect from a yellow player. looks like you will keep crying here in forum and get your 18k in raid :P

tbh you yellow guys are pretty pathetic, you ask for a duel but only few people should watch so your loss wont be that embarrassing. idk why people like you even made pvp equip :D

• So what's wrong 25cm i'm waiting. You and me boy Just you and me boy near dt like in the old times when i rape you, but these we make video to be sure what happens in Past. So 25cm what's gonna be You and me on Dt 10 duels, If i Won you leave server and never back, if you Won i leave server and Forum and NeveR Back 10 duels on Dt ???????

No To Racism. Ty Peace with you Guys :thumbup:

• Probably ask for budo cuz he wont join other ppl will join for him you asked him for duel so go at dt (easy to understand even if not good english )

you and your IQ. Try harder 25cm im not stupid as your brothers and you.

i didnt challenge you, panic challenegd me in your name because you are too scared to ask on your own

if you are too scared for bodukan you are a waste of time for me, im king of yellows i dont have time for everyone of you. as i said: what can you expect from a yellow player. looks like you will keep crying here in forum and get your 18k in raid

tbh you yellow guys are pretty pathetic, you ask for a duel but only few people should watch so your loss wont be that embarrassing. idk why people like you even made pvp equip

FInally In these Answer i see you are scared to face me 1 on 1 = 10 duels. so i won't talk anymore about these. But whenever you be rdy for 1vs1 near Dt 10 duels than Pm me. But budokan haha it's for me waste of time. 1 duel don't prove anything so Dt 10 duels we make video one little movie and that's it like. PanicStation vs Lacex54 [ RedPotionMan].

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ilhan when panic made a challenge in his name :P seems like nothing will change and you will be remembered as a 18k victim :D

• Id really want to see challenge Almighty vs 25cm since cm asked for it GOGOGOGOGO duel

I think 25cm will win 20:0 cuz he kill kin crab from skill.

hahahahahahahah, Yea 25cm you can do it as you said you made me 18k dmnnnn man 18k than you crush me easy so don't be afraid let's make 10 duels on Dt you the one who kill King Craba by one skill ahahahaha. so ok im Ready 10 duels lets do it? Just say Yes or no ???????

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

funny how this guy tries to avoid, as i said you dogs only bark but dont bite.

ilhan my son with an attitude like that you will never reach anything in life :P

• 1 Bm sura name Falka told me how he raped cm 10-0

External Content www.youtube.com

Ich bin stefan half serbe and ich bin lacex

• Wtf??? i never told i rape 25cm... i said i duel him only once and lost 2:1 or 3:1 not sure.

hahahahah Did he already pm you and start crying don't be afraid of him you are from Asmodia don't allow him to make u afraid. as you see he have big mouth. He give me 18k he kill me by one skill i'm only remover and safe attacker xD But he won't accept 10 duels 1vs1 Near dt Cuz he know what happens in the past so he won't Risk xD