Edit: came back.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • I did never wanted to write a farewell, because, I knew always nostalgia could make me come back.

But as "the bug" I'm always complaining about made me quit once, when I came back my guild Neptuno was no more. I didn't wanted to play with people anymore after that, though I had some comrads that kept playing, as that now known as Hiumi, and Bor.
    I had some vice streaks but didn't last long, I can never participate on halloweens and anniversary event as I have exams on those events. I can't play if whenever I try to play, the damn visual glitch comes and ruins my demon tower's run. Nothing to do about this. This is just a catharsis.

I would like to thank everyone, Neptuno in general, and Hiumi (whom sometimes gets cocky and thats the funny thing about him) and Bor (whom is bat**** crazy), whom are still here. I would also like to thank the team and the players for keeping this server up, as it's, if not the best, very close. If I remember someone else I'll edit this post as I forget stuff very often.

I'll come back only to play if I get the 7500 pesos in order to get an i7 to play to not get annoyed by the "amd cpu visual bug" (there is no way to describe it properly). I hope by the time I come back, the server doesn't change much, and the odins to be kept in a rational price. There might be still some pizzas to be posted. See you some day.

Thank you all. Have wonderful times in metin2.

(the girl also know as) Asusora.

Edited once, last by Lyetta: Event made me come back, still angry when the bug comes. ().

• I have my PC with amd and metin crashes really often ;( so that sux and i know that feeling. Shadow, i experience crashes and freezes with 1 client on my PC, even tho i could handle 8 clients opened. However on my laptop with i5 no such thing happens. Cheers and good luck on exams Lietta

• Nothing against you, even don't know you, just can't like farewells, but I can dislike it tho, damn those farewells who invented them ;( ^^

Well pizzas will be around, if you get some tasty food share it with us, you can always leave some posts on forum! :saint:

Good luck with exams, I know how pain in the a** it can be, but it in the end it pays off!

Have fun and cya around!

• I have my PC with amd and metin crashes really often ;( so that sux and i know that feeling. Shadow, i experience crashes and freezes with 1 client on my PC, even tho i could handle 8 clients opened. However on my laptop with i5 no such thing happens. Cheers and good luck on exams Lietta

It all depends by the specs, as i explained, old computers/laptops works better for metin2 because it was developed on 2006 when the tecnology was not the same as it is today, it is the paradox of the retro games. The same is also for the OS and for the drivers. On XP Metin2 works fine, on 8 it doesn't, lucky on 10 seems to work fine 90% of the times.

If you have different drivers you get the error cannot_create_approriate_device and there is nothing much to do other than changing drivers or even the video card.

What you can try is to lower the traffic to 1 client and see if it is stable. If is not, try to click on send report, maybe the freeze is due something else different than what i think it is and clearly the report could give us a clue, reason why we implemented it.

• You should try playing with just 1 client at the time if your specs are too low to handle Metin2 with a modern computer. Obviously more clients, more resources needed. I doubt you will experience freeze or crashes with 1 client only.

Well, let's see, as my specs aren't that low, but you can mock my computer to be old. :D
    My processor is an AMD Fx 4130, and my graphics card is also an AMD Radeon HD 6670, I have 4gb of ram, I don't remember my motherboard right now, and with this antiques I can run up to 4-5 clients, when fishing. Long ago when I used 3 accounts in Demon Tower they runned as silk, this was when I made runs with my guild, 2 years ago?
    PD: Freeze was common on only one client.

I have my PC with amd and metin crashes really often ;( so that sux and i know that feeling. Shadow, i experience crashes and freezes with 1 client on my PC, even tho i could handle 8 clients opened. However on my laptop with i5 no such thing happens. Cheers and good luck on exams Lietta

I feel you bro, mine doesn't crash but freezes. Thank you very much!

Gentle, you are so kind, my pizzas will be around (when I remember to upload, as I forgot for a while now). Have fun you too, cya! :D