Jk and HowHigh

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • and one more thing i thought 25cm would be more like me or aleks or Chiye i mean more Serbe than German i thought he had more Serbe blood inside him why? Bcs his name,his full name is Stefan Zvonkovic, i didn't know it Aleks told me before 2 days, he find out his full name bcs on 25cm profiles you can see only Stefan and Z... So i except more from him i thought he be. Strong , brave , Smart with a honor like we are. but no he disappointed Me i mean US.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    AHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH NOW, STEFAN, RADU AND MrSiCK ARE dies ahahahhahahahahahahahah THese is madnessssssss

• nice 2k skills hahaha

if you want to see more of my godlike dmg i can upload panic getting 12-13k in his own kingdom,bbazzy 7k uncrit and many more.

just like comment and subscribe and we can all laugh together :D

btw you missed donbarry,aina and pizzagirl ;) but dont worry youll earn counting in 2nd grade next year

No1 on this server can't skill me 7k uncrit in raid, not even you.

• hahahahahah look at him he shows same video same old video mrsick showed us 100 times omg i can't believe this they showed this video like 100 times and not even one time i see someone die but idk why they show it maybe cos they dont have better

• But anyway he is like mrsick show video where he is not even on but who is in the video cerva and jkrr ?

Go check last raid how many times cerva died and even running like one and only UsainBolt and i m sry i didnt catch on camera the moment where jkr gets 2 skilled i m really sry i didnt expect that i thought he is stronger really this is what i thought

• No1 on this server can't skill me 7k uncrit in raid, not even you.

not even me? :O sounds like im something special when it comes to dmg dealing O_o video will be here tmorrow or in 2 days max. if you think im joking we could make a bet about 500kk or something if thats not too much for you :P will also be a good opportunity see how much panicstation can really tank xD

• not even me? :O sounds like im something special when it comes to dmg dealing O_o video will be here tmorrow or in 2 days max. if you think im joking we could make a bet about 500kk or something if thats not too much for you :P will also be a good opportunity see how much panicstation can really tank xD

Still more than you:D:D:D only me and Quake and u die in like what 4 seconds ?

• not even me? :O sounds like im something special when it comes to dmg dealing O_o video will be here tmorrow or in 2 days max. if you think im joking we could make a bet about 500kk or something if thats not too much for you :P will also be a good opportunity see how much panicstation can really tank xD

maybe i was without dss on me or i forgot to put dragon bracelet :))) but you never can't hit 7k uncrit with 105% 2 hand res xD

• This Panic talks 4 weeks ago got oneskilled from a Dagger infront my eyes man care bro we record all when it happens again no one will believe your lies same as aleks you two are in my eyes lower then thrash people like you make me sick

• I tried but i never saw it man why so bad quality in a video?

U sure ? 1080p not good enough quality for u ? Try again.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• in your words : "half naked,no boosters,no dss,no costume"

btw if we see that you didnt deal any dmg with your skills, this quaker even killed me solo O_o hes a pretty strong guy to be honest, cant deny that

yeah, i dont do dmg xD see my video again xD

• U sure ? 1080p not good enough quality for u ? Try again.

External Content youtu.be

Dayum u mean wher i was standing 20 minuts out of safe wher u and quaker was waiting for like 15 minuts when u come out sry bro that i was not waring my gear ther half naked no booster no pet no custom full pvm