Jk and HowHigh

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • ofc i can show you footage too where you do 2-3k spirit strike to me, doesnt mean i didnt get 11k does it?

I can put too falcon shield and other necklace and you dmg me same xD But other classes will dmg me more, so don't talk about dmg, dmg depends of what items i have in right moment on me. It's not like you dmg me always 7k or i dmg you always 11.5k OMG

• And 25cm you wanna make dmg duel with me ? Wanna bet i make more dmg with hits on you than you make on me with skills ?

you can upload a video where you hit me more than 11,3k in my kingdom with dragon brace equipped, means no dragon brace+tiger earrings ;)

cause thats what you will have to beat. maybe i wont acceppt your "half naked,no dss,no peandants" and you will have to beat 13k who knows. im not quiet sure about that but if you want to challenge me go for it

• I can put too falcon shield and other necklace and you dmg me same xD But other classes will dmg me more, so don't talk about dmg, dmg depends of what items i have in right moment on me. It's not like you dmg me always 7k or i dmg you always 11.5k OMG

thats the same what i just said right? but we are both raid players so we can see who has the best overall res ;) just try to beat it or not

11,5 is the highest you recorded and 7k uncrit the highest i did so what? seems fair, doesnt it?

• you can upload a video where you hit me more than 11,3k in my kingdom with dragon brace equipped, means no dragon brace+tiger earrings ;)

cause thats what you will have to beat. maybe i wont acceppt your "half naked,no dss,no peandants" and you will have to beat 13k who knows. im not quiet sure about that but if you want to challenge me go for it

You ask for DMG duel wtf is that are you Zorro or what ?

• you can upload a video where you hit me more than 11,3k in my kingdom with dragon brace equipped, means no dragon brace+tiger earrings ;)

I don't care about your challenge, i always fight for guild, for kingdom, not for my ego. If i want fight for my ego i can put full vs for 10 seconds, i record when i skill you a lot and that's all, after i die when someone like Barry or Chiye come and attack me xD

• I don't care about your challenge, i always fight for guild, for kingdom, not for my ego. If i want fight for my ego i can put full vs for 10 seconds, i record when i skill you a lot and that's all, after i die when someone like Barry or Chiye come and attack me xD

no worries it was with raid gear xD i dont even have vs war shoes or helm which kind of makes it even more funny.

how is trashing someone with high dmg not helping your kingdom? if you cant make me use more res ofc i wont use it and guess what, in the last 2 or 3 raids which were uploaded here i didnt die a single time

• thats the same what i just said right? but we are both raid players so we can see who has the best overall res ;) just try to beat it or not

11,5 is the highest you recorded and 7k uncrit the highest i did so what? seems fair, doesnt it?

Anyway i wait your video, in your last video, in your kingdom you dont dmged me more than 4k normal and my dmg was like 3,5k spirit strike with 10% less dmg.

• don't care about your challenge, i always fight for guild, for kingdom, not for my ego. If i want fight for my ego i can put full vs for 10 seconds, i record when i skill you a lot and that's all, after i die when someone like Barry or Chiye come and attack me xD

Like i said ty Bbazzy like i said, i play long time with German ppl or ppl like him, they only care about his own ego nothing else, he dont give a sh1t did his kingdom lost battle or won ahhahahahah, but he he make on AlmightyPush on AlmightyPush with pvm eq clean and etc aleks only use it for remove, but hey 18k ahahahah i swear if he put his PvM items and go out clean i'm sure i would hit him with finger over 30k

• Like i said ty Bbazzy like i said, i play long time with German ppl or ppl like him, they only care about his own ego nothing else, he dont give a sh1t did his kingdom lost battle or won ahhahahahah, but he he make on AlmightyPush on AlmightyPush with pvm eq clean and etc aleks only use it for remove, but hey 18k ahahahah i swear if he put his PvM items and go out clean i'm sure i would hit him with finger over 30k

i dont have pvm equip

• no worries it was with raid gear xD i dont even have vs war shoes or helm which kind of makes it even more funny.

how is trashing someone with high dmg not helping your kingdom? if you cant make me use more res ofc i wont use it and guess what, in the last 2 or 3 raids which were uploaded here i didnt die a single time

Yeah, i can lie too when i dmged you 11,5k was with full res gear, was with dragon bracelet and dragon earrings or other shits. But i dont. And sorry my lord, i dont run like *** when my life is less than 5-10k, i stay and fight until i die xD

Edited by Tary: Vulgar Language

• Yeah, i can lie too when i dmged you 11,5k was with full res gear, was with dragon bracelet and dragon earrings or other shits. But i dont. And sorry my lord, i dont run like a pussy when my life is less than 5-10k, i stay and fight until i die xD

luckily i keep my inventory open when i raid ;) res and vs i cant show ofc . also i never said i dmg you 7k with dragon brace, i quoted panic if you look closely.

if you think spamming 20k greater healing potions is less *** then using mount we wont get along. but hey we have people like panicstation who do both at the same time haha

Edited by Tary: Vulgar Language