Halloween Event 2017 (Thu, Nov 9th 2017 - Tue, Nov 14th 2017)

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Date

Halloween Event 2017

Thu, Nov 9th 2017 - Tue, Nov 14th 2017

Local Time: Thu, Nov 9th 2017 - Tue, Nov 14th 2017
  • Dear Players,

Halloween Event is coming to our server and we are more than happy to celebrate it with all of you!
    The event will start on November 9th and will last for six days.
    You will be having a chance to enjoy many in game and forum events as usual.

In Game Events:
    During these 6 days, Halloween Metin Stones will spawn in our server alongside with their Metin's counterparts. From these Halloween Metin Stones you will be able to obtain, among other items, Halloween Pumpkins (that can be opened with Magic Wands).
    Every monster, close to your level, will have a chance to drop Magic Wands that you will need to open Halloween Pumpkins and Curse Rings!
    These Pumkins will give you the usual Item Mall Rewards, and also a special Summon Scroll! This scroll will summon a special Halloween monsters, The Dark One, which will only drop a Levi's Ring (1000 Tec Points).

!!!!Please read carefully the following information regarding this monster!!!!

• Only one of the 3 Halloween Pets can harm him (You can purchase one on the Item Mall);
    • You can't spawn him on Save Zones or near obstacles, monsters, NPC, etc;
    • In case that, for some reason, the monster doesn't spawn, you are not entitled to any kind of refund;
    • We are also not responsable if your monster is killed by another player and the ring is stolen.

In addition to this, it will be added special Halloween items to the Item Mall Shop:

• Special Costumes;
    • Special Pets;
    • Special Mounts.

There will also be 3 Mini Events in each day of this special celebration:
    Day 1:

• Vein Spawn Event - 14:00
    • OX Event - 16:00
    • DT Run - 20:00

Day 2:

• Horse Race - 14:00
    • Metin Spawn - 16:00
    • OX Event - 20:00

Day 3:

• Hunter's Hour - 14:00
    • Budokan PvP Event - 17:00
    • OX Event - 20:00

Day 4:

• Siege War - 14:00
    • Dungeon Masters - 16:00
    • DT Run - 20:00

Day 5:

• OX Event - 14:00
    • Boss Spawn - 16:00
    • Find the GM - 20:00

Day 6:

• Gold Fever - 14:00
    • OX Event - 16:00
    • Horse Race - 20:00

To register for the Dungeon Master Event follow this Form:

Name of the Team:
    Members:
    For this event the Dungeon that will be done will be Demon Tower (12 Floors).

= Main Character Only Rule =
    Every player is only allowed to farm with his Main Character, which means it's forbidden to farm with any other character except your main.
    This rule exists to give a chance to every player (including the low level players) to enjoy this event.
    Explaining this rule into a little more detail, your Main Character is considered to be your highest leveled character or any lower character that is able to farm in the same Map your highest leveled character can. In this case you can choose either one of the character(s) that meet this criteria.
    Exception to the Rule: Inside of every Dungeon

In Forum Events:
    During these 4 days of Halloween Event we will also celebrate it here on forum!

• Day 1: Screenshot Event

The main theme will be the best moments in the Halloween Event.
    You can edit your screenshots and those screenshots must be taken this year.

• Day 2: Halloween Cosplay Event

Since I never seen an event like this around here, I decided Halloween was the perfect occasion to try it out.
    So, obviously you celebrated Halloween with your friends and family, and I'm sure you had lots of fun.
    In this event all you have to do is share with us your best Pictures while celebrating Halloween, and of course, share with us the costumes your used for Halloween!

• Day 3: Crosswords Event

In this event, similar as the Anniversary Event, I will create a crosswords puzzle for you, in which you will have to guess the missing words!
    The first player to send me all the correct words via Private Message will win!

• Day 4: Mining Event

During this day you will be able to give me certain amount of certain items and I will reward you with some Curse Rings.
    You can only choose two options from each Table during the whole event, which means that if you already gave me items for Curse Rings, you cannot do it again.

List of Ores / Rewards:

List of Fishes / Rewards:

List of Upgrade Items / Rewards:

With this, we hope you had fun celebrating Halloween with your friends and family and now the time has come for us to celebrate it with you!

Kind Regards,
    Metin2 SG Team

P.s.:
    - All the scheduled events for these 4 days are canceled
    - This thread may be subject to changes

• I have two questions about the event...

1. Are we going to be told which of the Halloween pet can damage the boss? Or do we have to guess?

2. Will the curse rings disappear like they did last year?

Other than that I'm excited!! :D

• To register for the Dungeon Master Event follow this Form:
    Name of the Team:
    Members:
    For this event the Dungeon that will be done will be Demon Tower (12 Floors).

Only dt blue reper actived???
    ice run hell run all deleted for this event?

• Hi, i have some questions.

-What is the use of the Curse Rings? They are like chests and give you some item when you use a Magic Wands on it?

-How is exactly "near" the monsters for the Summon Scroll? I mean the range. And, other thing, it only can be harmed if one has that special pet? I mean, I can't buy that pet for example, then I can't harm that mob?

P.D: sorry for my English, I'm not native.

• Cursed ring is used to transform other players into a mob, its just to have fun while u didnt ruin his/her gameplay.

-How is exactly "near" the monsters for the Summon Scroll? I mean the range. And, other thing, it only can be harmed if one has that special pet? I mean, I can't buy that pet for example, then I can't harm that mob?

P.D: sorry for my English, I'm not native.

idk range.
    And about last question if u dont have the pet, you cant kill him.

Regards

• @deathpool

Curse Rings are just rings you use to transform other players into monsters.
    Remember that you cannot use this to ruin the gameplay of other people.

Kind Regards,
    Tary

As for the Summon Scroll, it means you have to summon them anywhere outside the safe zones, with no near monsters, or obstacles.
    You can buy that pet, since you can also buy Tec Point Rings in game, that allows you to buy the pet.

P.S.: Your English is good

Kind Regards,
    Metin2 SG Team