Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hello all,
    As you may know I am Andia :)
    I started here before 15 months, and this was the first and only game played by me :)
    Metin2 was so awesome, and i had a lot of fun here with my friends, and new players, as i spend time and money on helping always new players!
    Im happy for that hihihi ^_^
    I can say i had everything i wanted, but the most important thing is that i had a great time here.

These days i will go in USA to study Computer Engineer, and i decide to leave Metin2.Sg :(
    It was so hard for me to decide that, but i had to. Im so sorry to all my friends,too. :(

As i had no enemies here, i considered everyone as my friend :)
    I did and tried everything in game and im glad for that :)

I want to thank, [SGM]Tary, and all metin2.sg stuff for an amazing work, and nice conversations!

I wish to all player, goodluck, and try to have as mush fun as possible :saint:

Goodbye ! Love you ALL <3
    NoWayToLive #sorry <3

• You don't do that stuff to your friends Andia, You lied to me many things and I was with you all along as you remember....spend most of the time with you but who cares, all that hard for we had together now is gone, you made one person sad really sad and its me.

Hope you will end your studies in collage with best grades ....still what you have done i will never forgive you about lies and how you played me (considered me your best friend who spend time helping you out)...

• You don't do that stuff to your friends Andia, You lied to me many things and I was with you all along as you remember....spend most of the time with you but who cares, all that hard for we had together now is gone, you made one person sad really sad and its me.

Hope you will end your studies in collage with best grades ....still what you have done i will never forgive you about lies and how you played me (considered me your best friend who spend time helping you out)...

relax its a game lel

• After all lies ....after all those good things you find out is a lie ..fake friendship :(
    Yes, i do wish her best in the future to finish collage in USA but friendships also have price and its worth.
    I do wish all best to her but this is not the way she had to end friendship to me. No explanations or giving something that really important we worked hard together but rather all that effort given to someone else who wasn't there .

Can't let it go i'm sorry