[UPDATE] Refine Plus & Novice Channel 24/08/2016

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Dear Players,

this evening at around 20:00 GMT the server will go down for updates.
    The estimate downtime is 1 or 2 hours.

Updates:

Game Balance:

• Nerfed level 92-94-96 bio quest
    • Nerfed Heal efficiency
    • Heal can now cure Remove Magic
    • Remove Magic will only affect players within the caster's level range
    • Reduced the lag caused by the Remove Magic debuff effect
    • Removed the Stun-lock
    • Disabled the Revive Here on the Guild War Siege
    • Raised the HP of the Metins on the Guild War Siege
    • The skills on the Guild War Siege have now a fixed value despite their real skill level

Changes:

• The Mall Ring will not allow the entrance to V2 anymore
    • Experience Ring and Thief's Glove can be removed after being wore, but the items will be deleted.
    • Changes drops on both monsters and chests with new refining items

Thanks, Metin2 SG Team

• Hello Shadow,

Nice updates!!!

Few questions:

Could you give the values for the new 92 94 96 rewards
    What is stun-lock?
    Could you explain the point 3. of CHanges -
    Changes drops on both monsters and chests with new refining items
    Last : what monsters drops the new refine items , you can reveal that or we must find ourself?

Thx.

Kind regards,
    Diury

• The reboot is postponed to tomorrow.

The new values are 45 55 65 for AP and AC and 1000 1500 2000 for HP.

Stun-lock is the term used when your character cannot move during specific conditions. On Metin2 it happens during normal attacks, your character sometimes can't move or continue to fall on the floor. You are also unable to cast any skill or to counter attack.

We added new items on the game for the refine plus, these items can be found on all the dungeons we have.

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    How u want to level in dt ?

Its VERY unfair against NEW player who want to level in dt the old player do chars in 10 hours lv 105 and outher need now 10 hour for a level
    i can understand the ap nerf but ac sorry nohate but i hope its a joke
    Wtf xD

• things change always.
    long time ago , people used to get 5% exp per hour to 105 or less . now they can get 5x more

things will change again.
    now some people wont be able to tank DT and cant get the same exp

everything is fair i guess
    peace

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLHow u want to level in dt ?

Its VERY unfair against NEW player who want to level in dt the old player do chars in 10 hours lv 105 and outher need now 10 hour for a level
    i can understand the ap nerf but ac sorry nohate but i hope its a joke
    Wtf xD

No is not a joke and the DT is not a place to level up, is a dungeon. Since the level will be raised to 120 soon, you won't need DT as there are new maps with new monsters and better exp.

So the funny part is that these 105 that you are so envy of, will probably cry a river like you are doing now, when they will see that their "10 hours to reach 105" are beated by your "5 hours" on the new maps :)

• No is not a joke and the DT is not a place to level up, is a dungeon. Since the level will be raised to 120 soon, you won't need DT as there are new maps with new monsters and better exp.
    So the funny part is that these 105 that you are so envy of, will probably cry a river like you are doing now, when they will see that their "10 hours to reach 105" are beated by your "5 hours" on the new maps :)

The question is what means soon ?
    1 month 6 month 1 year ? :D

• Heal can now cure Remove Magic

I don't know about this....Should make like only P healer or a new P leadership skill, that you give the healer the power to heal the remove magic....Cuz then I will make a lvl 17 healer with M1 just to remove the remove magic on my head or a lvl 5 just to get the heal skill .... lol

But the rest, good job

• Quote from [CoMa]Shadow

So the funny part is that these 105 that you are so envy of, will
    probably cry a river like you are doing now, when they will see that
    their "10 hours to reach 105" are beated by your "5 hours" on the new
    maps

pls make it harder not easier, not every Player should be max. lv in a few hours :/