PATCH NOTE 28/10/2020

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• PalitaGoblin

when will the light come?

• SunZu

Don't install metin on work PC, use teamviewer to do remote control of your home PC :thumbsup:

• [GA]Shadow

A few minutes, the time to upload a patch

• Diury

how long?

• penof

server of?

• Diury

any update or what

• [GA]Shadow

Server is currently off for bug fixing

• EmyEmy

JAJAJAAJAJAJA

• babapve

depend on your boss/company, but in most cases its just more than stupid to do that. dont take it personal.

• EmyEmy

admin*

• EmyEmy

I tried to install metin2 at my work pc, needed amin permission and password xd

• Destructore

Guys do you think it’s a violation of security policies installing Metin2 on my work PC?

• EmyEmy

Hello Rajesh

• LozilkSG

Hey

• Destructore

YES I only have time visiting the forum when server is down

• EmyEmy

ty king of shadow

• [GA]Shadow

Server on

• Nessi

if he never plans on taking a break from the game a 10 min mail is perfectly fine tho ;)

• [GA]Shadow

Won't be long addiction if you use 10 minutes email to register thou

• Destructore

GJ mate due to your quick reaction I can pursue my addiction again

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • It's pretty difficult to click on a thing that is just in the border of the window. And what will be the problem if the Sidebar is put in the left and people click it accidentally? It only opens the window, it does not trigger any action which can affect the gameplay.

Right now is pretty inconvenient to have it in the same side as the inventory. Cause for example I play many time with the inventory open and I need to close it first, or move it away, and then I can see the Sidebar if I opened with F5.

All you have to do is moving it a few centimeters to the side, its not much of an inconvinience. Its just a matter of getting used to.

And infact, having it on the left side can have people accidentally deactivate or activate the anti experience.

And who knows which buttons we will add there in the future.

• All you have to do is moving it a few centimeters to the side, its not much of an inconvinience. Its just a matter of getting used to.

And infact, having it on the left side can have people accidentally deactivate or activate the anti experience.

but could it not be made for the dss thing that it turns the dss on and or off instead of just showing them ? i mean i just need to press O to see it my dss....

• but could it not be made for the dss thing that it turns the dss on and or off instead of just showing them ? i mean i just need to press O to see it my dss....

We already discussed that internally and checked which buttons are still free, we are looking into simply linking activation of Page1/Page2 to Ctrl + J and Ctrl + K or something like that, as you would need two buttons, there are 2 different DSS Inventories afterall.

• All you have to do is moving it a few centimeters to the side, its not much of an inconvinience. Its just a matter of getting used to.

Having it in the left side is the same as in the right side, people would need to press first F5 or click on the "arrow" to oppen the Sidebar, so they can't press anti-exp accidentally.

I can say after some days playing with this that it would be much better to move it to the left side cause I and probably more people, play with the inventory open most of time. I even forget many times that there is a Sidebar since it is in that place and inventory covers it.