Posts by deathpool

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

This server is now officially dead. The newcomers were not able to build better gear, the damage is weirder than ever and the safe zone is slowly becoming empty from shops. Only 2 shots was needed to kill it, this update and the 2nd server.

It's sad that something which was looking like the best metin2 server ever built died suddenly.

The update you quoted has nothing to do with new players, wtf are you talking about xD?

Nice videos.

Bro, the solar sword was perfect with 10 crit 10 pen and 8 stun! 12 str is not really that much, much better the stun bonus in my opinion.

Almost perfect that battle sword.

Wow, at lvl 104 you got a counterattack, that damn luck, well, you deserve it after all that expense.

OMG that fucking awesome bow! That's practically cheating! xD

P.D: my heart bled with all those changers and they were not mine x')

At this point in the game you should also keep in mind that you can do any run, farm in any map and ignore the next bonuses: lightning res, wind res, fire res, ice res, dark res, earth res. If there will be any change in the way PvM works, it will be posted in my Basics for Beginners asap.

But in runs (hell run, ice run) 2 of those bonus are useful, or that I read in their guides here. So maybe the others works too in other runs, or in some normal map.

For example, dark resistance, suppose it works in devil catacombs against the bosses and in general. A 10% of dark resistance > 5% skill resistance, so I will buy a low lvl armor and a necklace with 10% dark resistance and can do azrael easily, dont need to spend a great amount of money on lvl 1, 21, 41, 61 shields with 5 skill resistance or armors or upgrade lvl 90 accesories with skill resistance. This was an example.

Want to say something.

When someone has stones in the 3rd inventory (probably with the 4th happens the same thing, dont know cause I dont have 4th inventory D:), the alchemist (where you refine ores) does not detect those stones.

Another bug is, if for example you want to refine ores and you has 2 sura stone+0 stacked, in the window where alchemist show the stones you have for refine with the ores, only 1 sura+0 appears, so when you click on that stone to do your agate, both stones will be used for it (2, 3, 4, ... etc, as many stones you have). You need to divide the stones before refining if you want to only spend one stone.

About the skills books (and stones too), I would like to suggest the posibility to sell them all at once in npcs withouts the need to divide them (currently you can only sell to npcs unit per unit).

You can't expect us to list in this thread or any other, over 1000 monsters and their resistances. It won't reach everyone. For instance I already explained on the forums kazilions times that Demi Resistance is just made up name, the real name is "Warrior Resistance + Sura Resistance + Assassin Resistance + Mage Resistance", all rolled into one. As there is no monster that is a character, it is just a pvp bonus. Yet despite the many times I told so, you didn't know.

That was not my intention. I want something more general. I mean, average damage resistance = resistance against physical hit (not skills), archers and swordsmen, resistance against skill damage = skills from bosses and pvp, that's what most of players probably interpret. But that logic like I said cant be used with all stats (and here comes the Demi Human resistance example that I said).

What we players need is a bit more information, for example, for what is useful magic resistance in pvm? Against every mob that hit with range attacks that are like "shining things"? Is useful in X or Y or Z map? Is even useful? This type of info is what I and other players want, to have a general idea.

And in regard to what you said about list every mob with their resistance and dmg, can you copy that information in some word file and upload for everyone? I mean, in the image that you posted about fire attack, I see that one can select that with the mouse easily, so probably is not difficult to do that.

I thought it worked for both ^^
    I mean, worked on whatever attack that included fire basicly

Against the fire mobs archers, dont remember the name, from infernal field flame fire resistance is useless. That's why we should have access to this information about bonus in the server cause in each metin2 (private server or whatever) it can be different.

And we cant use logic for determine, we players, these things (the example that I said earlier). Demi human bonus attack works against mobs in hl2 but demi human resistance bonus doesnt work against mobs from hl2.

That's why I think the GA (person who has a direct access to this information) should explain to us these things about bonus and mobs and what works or not. I asked gms and one said that lightning is useful in hl, other said no, I tried myself and lightning doesnt work, so gms dont know either this information with full assurance.

Fire, lightning and the other resistance are and always have been for pvm.

41c312c20e.png

Don't take for granted the word of players, they don't have access to any informations and most of the times what they know is simply wrong or misleading. Those bonus works, on pvm and pvm only.

Can you post this information about all bonuses and against what works and so on? Like you said, we players dont have access to this info, and I think we should have access to it.

Meley? These are monsters in Hell run. All the other resistances works as well, it was just a quick example.

Here has another name then, I mean the final boss of the dungeon of Infernal Field (Hell Run yeah, that's it I think).

But we players dont know exactly where is useful all that bonuses. Some people say that X bonus is useful against Y mob, some other say that X bonus doesn't work against Y mob.

Fire, lightning and the other resistance are and always have been for pvm.

41c312c20e.png

Don't take for granted the word of players, they don't have access to any informations and most of the times what they know is simply wrong or misleading. Those bonus works, on pvm and pvm only.

Only fire is useful and only in meley run? The other bonuses (lightning, wind, earth, etc)?

Don't know if I can ask here but well, here is my question. Is about this.

The main goal is to farm the most number of tickets? Like, every ticket has a number (don't know cause i couldn't play yet)? For example I get a ticket with number 22, I drop it and get another with number 40. And so on. And at the end of this first round will be a lottery, and all numbers I got are like tickets of lottery?

- A special Forum Lottery will be running during the 9 days, in which people can send up to 10 different combinations.

You can send the combinations in my Wall or via Private Message. I will not accept any combinations sent in this thread.

Also about this. What are the rules? I mean, a 12345 combination like this is good? Or a 12345678910? How many numbers for each combination?

Hi, i have some questions.

-What is the use of the Curse Rings? They are like chests and give you some item when you use a Magic Wands on it?

-How is exactly "near" the monsters for the Summon Scroll? I mean the range. And, other thing, it only can be harmed if one has that special pet? I mean, I can't buy that pet for example, then I can't harm that mob?

P.D: sorry for my English, I'm not native.