PATCH NOTE 11/06/2021

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Dear Community,

hereby i want to present todays Patch Notes of the 11th of June 2021

• Fixed the Spawn timer of bosses/metins, they shifted the longer the server was online.
    • Prevent the use of Aura / Enchanted blade bug [Cast it on your Hand]
    • Unclickable / Phaseable NPC's to avoid having players being bothered by pets during PvM/PvP

Kind Regards,

Metin2 SG Team

• Hello Elspeth,

What do you think about removing the " I want to train " message when reading soul stone? It's not a big problem, but it does get annoying! what is your thoughts about that?

~Jp :)

• Hello Elspeth,

What do you think about removing the " I want to train " message when reading soul stone? It's not a big problem, but it does get annoying! what is your thoughts about that?

~Jp :)

Generally this is not the suggestion forum, but to answer your question;

I do understand why you'd suggest that but i don't think it's a good idea.

If people use it, go negative and lose items and demand them back, we c an always refer to that message. If we were to remove that message, what would we refer to? Common sense, maybe, but thats about it.

Just try to stay below -1 Rank when reading soulstones, then the message wont appear.

• Diury is correct.

Maybe you can put something in the settings like "game option" to remove that message to appear? or just put something to click OK or a check box instead of typing " I want to train" every time...( I even tried copy and paste method but does not work). This is same as for the upgrade windows how there is a check box " Don't Close this window", you can do it for soul stone too...

And yes I know it is not a suggestion chat/forum

~JP