[VIDEO] PvP record damage

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hello, guys!

This is my personal PvP damage record and also server PvP damage record. Honestly, it is not max damage, i'm still missing a lot of things, but in future it will be much more.

Enjoy!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hello everyone,

I'm here to say things what I see at the moment about Nation war / Raids.

From my experience in last Nation war / Raids, I think they are ok, Most of pvp players fighting, not a lot of trash talking (Obviously it's good between pro players), some rounds to get the victory...... until that it's all good.

So, problem comes when one kingdom has a lot of more players than the other one, I mean, I don't mind fighting 15 blue vs 5 yellow (It's an example), at the end it's just a game and I try to have fun, however, I think it would be neccesary a type of restriction to make nation war faier to every player (More or less the same players fightning), because if not, I'm scared about no more nation more in some weeks.

Please, no comments about: You were more than more us in nation war or whatever like this, I dont care and I think it's useless coment, I'm just trying to make pvp good between old players, so give an opinion to make it better and it's enough :)

Have a nice day.

xWarn

• wow nice damage, unexpected 600k o.o

xWarn , its been like this since day 1 bro, i dont think theres something that can fix it, unless a restriction as you said, but I believe that would be too harsh to forbid some players to join ( incase thats what you mean). So far we are not very outnumbered like few years ago, but yeah it happens sometimes a kingdom misses some players and it becomes unbalanced. cya around bros

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• I know, it’s not nice when you are outnumbered, i have same opinion, but will be not fair to add number’s restriction at NW. Everyone is free to join and enjoy, imagine how will feel that players who can’t join because of restrictions. We did always our best (even when we was heavy outnumbered) and we will keep doing until there will be really no chance to enjoy the fight. We lose, we win is no problem, we can’t win everytime, it’s always better to try than give up from start. Honestly, i am proud of yellows teamfight now, i know we had fights between us in past and we trashtalk each others, but we shouldn’t live in past and go further, for the good of the kingdom.