[GUIDE] Temple of Ochao

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Porki

yeah but it didnt reset yet :D

• [SMOD]Tary

Hunter's Ranking stop at Sunday and resets at the end of that day

• Porki

when will be the reset of the hunter ranking?

• CapTaiiN

haha level need around 30 years in sdv3 but finnaly im rdy haha

• Legano

haha nice

• CapTaiiN

level 147kk xD

• CapTaiiN

https://www.pic-upload.de/view-35816666/bug.png.html 1.5.000.000 Won haha. what a strange bug xD

• Legano

somebody selling dragon claws?

• CapTaiiN

someones trollin here haha

• Ettore66

No ox event tonight?

• 6ix9ine

Help me pls ^^ Resolution Problem

• xWoops

ye pretty much, must be the lack of proper fonts

• EmyEmy

I guess its blurry? With wine

• xWoops

well it's fine, graphics are a bit worse but it's playable

• [CoMa]Shadow

Sure it is ok, but in case of issues caused by wine, we can't provide help.

• xWoops

(on linux)

• xWoops

shadow, i'm using wine. That's ok isn't it?

• UnkoJP

I miss him more, toss off! u minion

• A.O.S

shadow i miss u bb

• CapTaiiN

Sell [Lot of Stuff] updated

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:
  • The Temple of Ochao is a Dungeon and a Maze of the Enchanted Forest map. To access to the dungeon a Party must slay the En-Tai Guardian, which may spawn across several spots of the map. Once killed it will release a 10 minute special portal.

[IMG:http://oi65.tinypic.com/a3e9zk.jpg]

This portal allows a unique feature, the invasion. Any party can invade the run as long as the portal is active.

The objective of the run is to locate and destroy the 4 Ochao Prince, which are scattered in all the dungeon.

[IMG:http://oi64.tinypic.com/312fyhx.jpg]

Once the enemies are defeated Jotun Thrym will challenge you. Killing both his bodyguards will lower his defense but raise his attack power as well.

[IMG:http://oi68.tinypic.com/6f5c3c.jpg]

[IMG:http://oi64.tinypic.com/28hijwp.jpg]

The run ends when he is defeated. Bare in mind that every member of the group or any invader, will be kicked if they die even once.

[IMG:http://oi64.tinypic.com/14ya68w.jpg%20]

Every monsters on the Ochao are Devils.

• How much respawn time have En-Tai Guardian???

:hi:
    Kingdom: Elgoria
    lSilvesterKINGl (Lv115 / WeaponSura)
    lSilvesterQUEENl (Lv 115 / Archer)
    BuffMausal (Lv 101 / DragonMage)

And ALL Characters in the Guild......GoAwayMyRoom.....(Kingdom: Elgoria) :shit:

REMOVE IP-BLOCK :banned:

• The boss for portal spawns every 2 hours. CD for run is 1h30min.

You have 30 mins to finish the run.

how many "Portal´s bosses" are? more than 1 right? cuz it doesnt have sense if cd of run is 1 min or 1h 30 when the respawn of the portal´s boss is 2h cuz u must always wait 2h for join again to the run. Or, if there are more than x1 portal´s boss, the portal´s boss which u kill, it will respawn in 2h or the respawn of all portal´s boss is always at even number of time means at GMT 00 00, 02, 04, 06 and so ... ??

• how many "Portal´s bosses" are? more than 1 right? cuz it doesnt have sense if cd of run is 1 min or 1h 30 when the respawn of the portal´s boss is 2h cuz u must always wait 2h for join again to the run. Or, if there are more than x1 portal´s boss, the portal´s boss which u kill, it will respawn in 2h or the respawn of all portal´s boss is always at even number of time means at GMT 00 00, 02, 04, 06 and so ... ??

There is 1 boss and when you kill it opens a portal, the respawn time of boss is 2 hours but doesnt matter when you kill it respawns specific time which if for example is xx:05 will respawn every xx:05 and every 2 hours so you can kill it 12:04 and respawn again at 12:05 so by telling you that you should understand the sense of 1:30 hours cd

• There is 1 boss and when you kill it opens a portal, the respawn time of boss is 2 hours but doesnt matter when you kill it respawns specific time which if for example is xx:05 will respawn every xx:05 and every 2 hours so you can kill it 12:04 and respawn again at 12:05 so by telling you that you should understand the sense of 1:30 hours cd

ty so much, i got it now.

Edit: i have 2 question more please. The Portal´s Boss respawn always in the same place or it can respawn in any different place of all forest map? And also, The x4 Bosses of the run which u need to kill for fight against Final Boss spawn always at the same place or u must to look for him in all the maze?

• ty so much, i got it now.

Edit: i have 2 question more please. The Portal´s Boss respawn always in the same place or it can respawn in any different place of all forest map? And also, The x4 Bosses of the run which u need to kill for fight against Final Boss spawn always at the same place or u must to look for him in all the maze?

Same and Same