Posts by crystiboy

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Hiumi

Will we have any event for anniversary?

• Legano

If you need a challenge try s1. Not full of players but lots of fun

• vertical

guys how can i play server 2?

• Thoreau

Is anyone playing S1 or it's pretty over of S1?

• JohnWickTR

How long does maintenance take?

• wlochatybobr

hi got problem with patcher, just downloaded it from home page, and it freeze at 0.3% and exits. Any ideas what can be wrong? I've already exit antyvirus

• Hiumi

Celebiee did u evolve it? Do u have armed/military horsr?

• Celebiee

hey, when can i attack from my mount ?

• Hiumi

Desired sit and wait xD

• SiiiXxHD

Buy Stone of Evasion +6 pm me ingame or here...Ingame: SiiiXx

• SiiiXxHD

SONYKK's Shopbox? Is the person online? PM

• Degmond

You will have to suggest them

• Desired

Waiting for the same update like in server 2.

• cpt00

Iron plate +9 price ?

• perses

why patcher of new game he dnt dowloading

• perses

hello any ga gm

• [CoMa]Shadow

it works https://www.metin2sg.com/

• emsej2

homepage dont work?

• [CoMa]Shadow

It is always the 10% of the tec points you purchase, purchase not spend.

• Ken

hello guys, can somebody tells me how i get MP points?

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

Every Dungeon's Boss deal both of these damage. Average damage when they hit normaly and skill damage when they do the skills effect. They also possess 2 skills which doesn't have any special animation but act like a normal hit, but they deal skill damage.

so after Shadow´s explaniation, is better skill resistance eq against "Every Dungeon's Boss" instead avg eq. This clarifies many things cuz, in the past, i read from some ppl, here in forum, they said Yamachon (Dungeon Boss of Hell Run) and Nemere (Dungeon Boss of ICe Run) make avg damage and for be able for tank both, u need avg eq instead skill and it was wrong ... isnt it?

Null Good Morning Null, as the programmer of the game, can u explain me please with simple words how the drop works in party? I mean, the drop is in relation of the level of the person who is tanking the boss or the average of level of all members of the team?

Example: a lv115 and lv100 is fighting against Yamachon (Lv108) and the Lv115 is tanking him, the drop will be in relation 115-108 or the average of the party "107.5(lets say 108)"? or there is another third way?

If any player wanna answer it, is welcome to do it but i really preffer the answer of the programmer guy cuz he knows all the data of the server and he has the exactly answer ofc.

Ty, Null.

• Invicincibility during the revival of the player, disappear when the invisibility effect wears off or the player attack.

i dont get it, how this is a "update" when is the same of always? Since server started, when u get up atfer dying, u re invisible for 1-2 segs and also when u get up and attack immediately, u lose the invisible so again how this is a update?

Shadow can u explain it with simple words please?

There is 1 boss and when you kill it opens a portal, the respawn time of boss is 2 hours but doesnt matter when you kill it respawns specific time which if for example is xx:05 will respawn every xx:05 and every 2 hours so you can kill it 12:04 and respawn again at 12:05 so by telling you that you should understand the sense of 1:30 hours cd

ty so much, i got it now.

Edit: i have 2 question more please. The Portal´s Boss respawn always in the same place or it can respawn in any different place of all forest map? And also, The x4 Bosses of the run which u need to kill for fight against Final Boss spawn always at the same place or u must to look for him in all the maze?

The boss for portal spawns every 2 hours. CD for run is 1h30min.

You have 30 mins to finish the run.

how many "Portal´s bosses" are? more than 1 right? cuz it doesnt have sense if cd of run is 1 min or 1h 30 when the respawn of the portal´s boss is 2h cuz u must always wait 2h for join again to the run. Or, if there are more than x1 portal´s boss, the portal´s boss which u kill, it will respawn in 2h or the respawn of all portal´s boss is always at even number of time means at GMT 00 00, 02, 04, 06 and so ... ??

SP or AW for phoenix 8av 5 att and bamboo?

price for titan shield?

Hi there,

as i said, offer me cuz the reason which i m selling my OP eq is cuz i m looking for one item which is Poison+9 with around 55 avg (normal avg + 8 avg mystic) and i can trade many items for it and also thats why i m selling this OP eq cuz i saw a guy, here in forum, selling poison 54 avg (totally) and he want 20kkk and only gold cuz i already tried to offer him some items of my post and he said no so thats why i m selling and also why i just want gold. So, if u have a poison like that, we can make a deal. if not, feel free to offer me and if i like ur offer, i will sell u the item which u want.

Cheers

offer me here or by PM here too.

Also, I m looking for one item which is Poison+9 with around 55 avg (normal avg + 8 avg mystic) and i can trade many items of my post for it and also thats why i m selling these OP eq cuz i saw a guy, here in forum, selling poison 54 avg (totally) and he want 20kkk and only gold cuz i already tried to offer him some items of my post and he said no so thats why i m selling and also why i just want gold. So, if u have a poison like that, we can make a deal. if not, feel free to offer me and if i like ur offer, i will sell u the item which u want.

Cheers.