Jk and HowHigh

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Yeh to make videos abt server not insult other ppl like a video before write shity things , and gz jkr u made 1v1 after 10years so u can kill some 1 on ur own without any borrowed item.

Everyone free to have own opinion. ty . better than never

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• Who are you? no body ... sura from purge am i right? Who is JkRR the Warrior or Assassin or Sura, Damn he change it like ..., he try all classes for these 8 years and he is still unknown. + i forget he would be nothing if there was not Malignus but Aleks better know about it. But for me he is still unknown nobody on these metin2 Game.

• maybe he is some guy like that Pamuk1 aka MrSick aka 1337Sick who joins one raid in one year but talks 24/7 on forum.

yeah who joins raid, who joins nation wars, who joins guild war's , tell me how many ur kingdoom win nation war in 1 year ?

but that is normal, you didnt saw me in raids, because when we at there , you closed the game and ran away.

keep crying :thumbup:

• Who are you? no body crap sura from purge am i right? Who is JkRR the Warrior or Assassin or Sura, Damn he change it like my girl under pants, he try all classes for these 8 years and he is still unknown. + i forget he would be nothing if there was not Malignus but Aleks better know about it. But for me he is still unknown nobody on these metin2 Game.

that video help you for who is master , who is jkrr , watch and learn.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:growup:

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH NICEEEE VIDEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , Hey MrSick check something like from 10 minute and latter Check when the Real Master how you call me i like it check that when true master came with pvp items not aleks only for remove check it check juist check hahahaha. nice videooo broooo NICEEEE finaly we have some1 who make videos of fight what true happens, not like jkr cut scenes from raid if raid is 1h he put 2 min wher his team winning

• Brooo i loveee youuuuuu, i loveee youuuu. Guys check these from 17:00 minute till end , check how easy i rape over there Purge and than in 20:00 minute came our one and only greet Sniper and my God, My Zon and others they disappeared. But you Can't see that on JkRR videos he Cut it very careful. I SWEAT TO ALLAH I SWEAR ON EVERYTHING when i said in these minute 22:30 all come and make me dmg i swear their dmg was all time 2k or so ahahahaha look at my zon he said yopu cant kill me and when Sniper came he was already down kissing my foot xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• hahahah 23 min blues kill yellows but i didnt change ur mind never :) we dont busy with simple thinks like u and minions :thumbsup:

so Gz for blues raped 23 min with 7 ppl vs 1 kingdoom ajajajjajaj

respect for winner :growup:

• hahahahahhahha you are really MrSick ahahahhahahahahahahahah damn ahahahahahahahahah. Now go in the corner and Cry with your Friends MrSick ahahahahahahahah

my friends put u cave at this video ,

u teach how to run safe zone for (Sur4aasfa2 ) xD he is slowly and kissing the ground always puahhahah

we give god lesson again

respect for winner

keep crying

<3

:growup:

• ahahahahahahahaahahah AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. He is for a reason MrSickkkk ahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahah HE CAN'T ACCEPT THESE HE IS SO DISAPOINTED NOW AHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAH

External Content www.youtube.com
    AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH