[Maintenance] 27/07/2016

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • You can program exceptions on systems, for example I could put that a character named Plague, bypass the IP check on the Dungeons. We can also add another check on the network card or the HWID of the hard drive, so that if you are on this white list and you use both accounts on 1 computer, you can't log, but if you use two computers, you can.

Again don't do a bandage in your head if is not broken :P there is always a solution for everything.

• Shadow, i found a new bug, i post here because i am not sure where to do it.

First of all, i supposse that THIS bug is solved, and it's true, for now at least.

Later (of maintenance), making a small test, i found that if you use "enchant blade" (Perfect master, idk the others), when it finish or you finish it by yourself, stats reset again, here the proof:

When i have Enchant blade:

When i finish Enchant blade:

This last about 1 second, but from 14k hp to 8k hp is too much.

• It also happen when using a mount and the effect last long, around 2-3 seconds. We will look into it.

This last about 1 second, but from 14k hp to 8k hp is too much.

Don't worry is just a client side effect. For example if you get a hit of 10.000 when your HP is 8875, you won't die because your HP is still 14345. For some reason the client doesn't process the change in half second but takes more time.

• You can program exceptions on systems, for example I could put that a character named Plague, bypass the IP check on the Dungeons. We can also add another check on the network card or the HWID of the hard drive, so that if you are on this white list and you use both accounts on 1 computer, you can't log, but if you use two computers, you can.

Again don't do a bandage in your head if is not broken :P there is always a solution for everything.

perfect :)
    because would kind of suck not be able to play with my wife :D

• but that is metin warrior and sura are the dmg classes pvm this is metin every class have his own suspect
    Warrior Deals much dmg get enough dmg
    Sura Deal dmg and get less than warrior
    Mages and ninjas are Not pvm they are pvp Chars
    So dont make metin Not beeing metin

With good gear and good 6/7 in gear you can be better in pvm than a mirage..
    1.You get random from Bosses 50k, Maybe its a bug.. Maybe the bosses got more strong against Sura on the German GF server its the same ''bug'' so u normally should know that o.O.
    2. If u got nice gear and 6/7 stats in gear u maybe receive a lil bit more dmg but u restore more / faster and ur hp absorb faster too so u can say its the same..
    2.1 (example) In low level use warrior too if u have good gear for example because the kill speed.. With Mirage i need 30-35 min for maze with warrior 15-18 min..
    3. In high level is Mirage only good for Hl2 farming, i test it with sin and mirage by King Crab and Yamachon for example you receive MUCH more Dmg...
    War is very OP and war receive only ''enough dmg'' when u gear is crap

• The damage you receive from Boss is the same no matter what class you use.

Most of new boss has a skill that is used when their HP is low (usually 25-30%) that can do 4x their normal damage, 8x if critical.

If you don't attack Yamachon and he is at full HP he will never do you 60k damage, but if he is about to die, he may do it. The skill doesn't have a new animation is like a normal attack, so you don't notice when he does it, if for example Yamachon makes a weird explosion everytime he does the 4x damage skill you won't scream "bug" but you will say darn he did that skill on me.

• no matter what class you use.

I played Warrior i got never a one shot from yamachon sometimes he killed me because he crit twice in a row...
    Than i trade my account and Start play Sin.
    I got with my Sin better gear than my old war and wow i cant do yamachon with my sin because he rape me hard xD.. always 10k and at the end he one shot me, maybe its not impossible to kill yamachon solo with sin but you need 2/3x better gear / hp / avg res / skill res / block than a warrior..
    I dont wanna say that is wrong what u say.. Maybe its coincedence..
    But when u got one day some time u can try it.
    Same by King Crab i tried to farm Krab with my sin always he killed me.. Always -20k i killed him sometimes when i was lucky with faint.
    With Warrior only at the end he give me 3x 5-8k.

• With good gear and good 6/7 in gear you can be better in pvm than a mirage..1.You get random from Bosses 50k, Maybe its a bug.. Maybe the bosses got more strong against Sura on the German GF server its the same ''bug'' so u normally should know that o.O.
    2. If u got nice gear and 6/7 stats in gear u maybe receive a lil bit more dmg but u restore more / faster and ur hp absorb faster too so u can say its the same..
    2.1 (example) In low level use warrior too if u have good gear for example because the kill speed.. With Mirage i need 30-35 min for maze with warrior 15-18 min..
    3. In high level is Mirage only good for Hl2 farming, i test it with sin and mirage by King Crab and Yamachon for example you receive MUCH more Dmg...
    War is very OP and war receive only ''enough dmg'' when u gear is crap.

He's is right with his statement.

The damage you receive from Boss is the same no matter what class you use.

Most of new boss has a skill that is used when their HP is low (usually 25-30%) that can do 4x their normal damage, 8x if critical.

If you don't attack Yamachon and he is at full HP he will never do you 60k damage, but if he is about to die, he may do it. The skill doesn't have a new animation is like a normal attack, so you don't notice when he does it, if for example Yamachon makes a weird explosion everytime he does the 4x damage skill you won't scream "bug" but you will say darn he did that skill on me.

Same Damage? Sorry, but no. Everybody says (Sura/Sin Players) he's destroyed by the yamachon, kingcrab or bodyguard. Now i have 20 runs each class (Body Warrior/Mirrage Sura).

Body Warrior = 0 Oneshot's
    Mirrage Sura = 15 Oneshot's

Shadow say me how many Sura's/Sin and how many Warrior make the run solo ( + Dragon Mage for Buffs).

Ah. Right. You will see, only Warrior. Maybe 1 sura. no ninja, no mage.

Make a test video, where you several times with each class ,bosses kills like yamachon & king crab. 10 Kills each class + boss and you will see , Ziron's states applies.

(Same Gear/Buffs)

:thumbup:

• don't know why players actualy believe they know more than the persons running/configuring/programming the game.
    There are 2 sins i know of that can solo dragon, yamachon, crab, lemures bodyguard, and so on. just maybe you are not as good as you think?
    from time to time i get on warrior that 50-60k dmg hit from yamachon and king crab. dunno why, i get more times from crab than from yamachon but since everything in game is based on % and probability it's just a matter of exactly those odds.

Also for wp sura, there are few that can solo every boss in the game with the execption of ice boss because it's made for other classes, so what you are saying doesn't hold not even for a second

• don't know why players actualy believe they know more than the persons running/configuring/programming the game.
    There are 2 sins i know of that can solo dragon, yamachon, crab, lemures bodyguard, and so on. just maybe you are not as good as you think?
    from time to time i get on warrior that 50-60k dmg hit from yamachon and king crab. dunno why, i get more times from crab than from yamachon but since everything in game is based on % and probability it's just a matter of exactly those odds.

Also for wp sura, there are few that can solo every boss in the game with the execption of ice boss because it's made for other classes, so what you are saying doesn't hold not even for a second

Proof it with screen.. You can never get 60k from yamachon
    Maybe when u are lv 100 no skill no bio no gear no str vit int dex ^^ you talk very much shit in forum bro you should be quiet

Edit : I ask Luxuskind he do 5-8 hell runs per day with his body war totaly he do over 400runs + .. he got never on shot .. Highest was two shot because 2 high crits in a row (12 - 15k)

• not your bro, i don't loose my time with "players" like you, and i keep quiet if i feel like it, i don't take orders even from men let less from you.
    i don't have to "proof" anything to you or the likes of you.
    i know what i'm saying not my problem if you make crap statements without knowing what you're talking about.

not anyone's fault your gear isn't that godly as you think. and ye i already got 1 skilled by yamachon with almost 29k HP and full, same on crab and bodyguard. so what? they ended up dead anyway ^^

Sadly this is the community we have got. Full of people who think they know better :/

• not anyone's fault your gear isn't that godly as you think. and ye i already got 1 skilled by yamachon with almost 29k HP and full, same on crab and bodyguard. so what? they ended up dead anyway ^^

What shit u are talking he cant one shot u with 29k hp.
    when crab crit 2 from 3 hits from his skill he oneshot and bodyguard too but yamachon wont 1 shot you ^^ go to yamachon stay there 2hours and when he give you one shot do a video and send me

• There is nothing to test, I could search and find PrincePersia screenshot, complaining that his warrior had -47k HP against Yamachon, and he was not the only warrior. Every monster is like a player, they can have resistance, versus and other bonus. Yamachon has no bonus against sura or assassin, he doesn't do more damage to them. Fullstop.

And he does this skill only when he is about to die. So if you manage to kill him faster, you won't experience this skill. Aqua Dragon double the defense when his hp is at 25%, Zin General double the attack when his hp is at 25%, Flame King 3x the critical attack when he is about at 30% left. All boss has something special that is triggered when they are about to die, Yamachon Nemere KingWubba and some more has the skill Berserk, which create a 4x damage, or 8x in case is critical.

• like i said before, because it looks like it's hard for you to understand, i don't have anything to proove to you or anyone else.
    besides, this statement kind of should make you understand a bit of how boss hits work.

If you don't attack Yamachon and he is at full HP he will never do you 60k damage

by now i thought everyone noticed that bosses always hit harder when on lower HP. guess some are just slow learners.
    in any case that's my last 5 cents on the matter, 5 minutes explaining you something is 5 minutes of life lost

also all shadow posted above because i was already writting reply xd

• There is nothing to test, I could search and find PrincePersia screenshot, complaining that his warrior had -47k HP against Yamachon, and he was not the only warrior. Every monster is like a player, they can have resistance, versus and other bonus. Yamachon has no bonus against sura or assassin, he doesn't do more damage to them. Fullstop.

And he does this skill only when he is about to die. So if you manage to kill him faster, you won't experience this skill. Aqua Dragon double the defense when his hp is at 25%, Zin General double the attack when his hp is at 25%, Flame King 3x the critical attack when he is about at 30% left. All boss has something special that is triggered when they are about to die, Yamachon Nemere KingWubba and some more has the skill Berserk, which create a 4x damage, or 8x in case is critical.

Okay boss^^
    I see its pointless to discuss here with u