St. Valentine's Event 2022

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Dear Players,

The sweetest, cutest and loveliest time of the year has come! Yeah, that's right! Let's spread some love!

Saint Valentine's is here and we are more than happy to celebrate it with all of you! Whether you are single, married or dating or simply trying out the market, we are counting on you!

The Event will start on Friday, February, 18th at 16:00 GMT+0 and will have a duration of 5 days!

During the whole Event there will be an experience bonus of 25%!

It will be divided into 2 categories of events:

Game Events

During the Event you will be able to drop Roses from Metin Stones and Chocolates from some Dungeon Bosses.

You can use the Roses and Chocolates to craft many different items at the "Valentines 2022" NPC.

Chocolates are dropped from the following Dungeon Bosses:

Additionally, every day, at a random time there will be a Mini Event.

This Mini Event will be announced in both Discord and In-Game at 00:00 GMT+0 of the previous day, so pay attention to our announcements!

Forum Events

• Puzzle Event

Every day there will be a Puzzle available at 14:00 GMT+0 for you to solve. We will reward the fastest answer with Tec Points, and each player will have a participation reward!

Remember that I will only accept entries sent to me via private message here on forum.

• Screenshot Contest

During these 5 days, show us your most creative and romantic side with some screenshot about St. Valentine's Day!

The 4 best and most romantic screenshots will be rewarded with Tec Points!

• St. Valentine's Love Letter

In this event we will appeal to the creative and romantic side of everyone.

Which means, that you will have to write a love letter to your loved one and the 4 best letters will be rewarded with TP!

In this event, everyone should send me the letter via private message and write there to whom the letter is directed to, since I believe some players would like to keep such romantic side as private as possible! Of course, to those who wish to share their love in a public way, are welcome to share their letters in this thread.

If you any questions or suggestions feel free to let us know!

Any flame or insultuous comments will be removed. Stay clean!

We hope you all enjoy this year's St. Valentines Event with us!

Kind Regards,

Metin2 SG Team

-(May be subject to changes)-

ALL THE SCHEDULED EVENTS ARE CANCELLED DURING ST. VALENTINES EVENT!!