[ANNOUNCEMENT]Regarding Halloween

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Dear Players,

we'd like to give you some general information regarding the Halloween Items and NPC.

The NPC, Jack O' Lantern, will stay in Map1 of each Kingdom untill the 7th of November, after that he will be removed, so make sure to craft all your Halloween Boxes untill then. However, the Death Valley map is empty since the event ended.

On the Same day, November 7th, we will delete all Trick or Treat boxes that have not been opened, due to complains about bosses on all kinds of maps, especially map1 and low level maps.

On top of this, we noticed that quite a few of these Halloween Items (for example Costumes, mount skins) have been liked a lot and therefore, we will add them to our normal item mall roster after the end of their Item mall period as event items.

They will remain in the Item mall untill the 15th of november in their current state, after that they will be changed to match our current item mall items in stats (30 days + same stats) and will join our permanent roster.

Kind Regards,

Metin2 SG Team

• On that note, can you make all the old hairstyles which are crap (10vs class) into "normal" changeable hairstyles? Im referring to the ones for 2,9k tec (30d). Ofc the price should also be adjusted.

Kind regards

• Hello there ,

When we are on that topic still , I think not only the Pets , Costumes or hats are the only good thing that has to remain into the server. You should actually do something about that amazing Map! I do like the mobs , the Map , all the atmosphere there. Everything has been made so cool , I'd like you to remove some pointless from the one we got already and add this one. Or even try to make another Dongeon/Run that we go there. Its adorable one. Great job! :) Thank you for the event, it was perfectly balanced and satisfied on max!! ^_^