Thanks for 10 Amazing years

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hello, how its going?

Since some time ago im not playing anymore the game, i tried to back with the new server but is not the same. For this i decided to Leave.

10 beautiful years have passed since i created my first char. 10 years of comings and goings, anger, satisfaction, complainings and much more. In these years I have met incredible, affectionate and kind people who have helped me to train not only as a player, but also as a person. people with whom I will be grateful all my life.

I have always tried to do things with all my desire and effort, as well as the treatment towards other players.

I don't want to extend more, only want to say thanks to the Staff for always be there when i needed, speacially Tary in this last times. Also want to say thanks to Luxuria for being a nice friend not only ingame, and thanks to all the people who helped me or who i helped.

I don't know if it will be the last time I played, but if that is the case, thank you and sorry for leaving the ship.

Best Regards, Hiumi.

• If you still love the game why you leaving:( dont quit you very well know you cannot quit.....