duel vs lacex54

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • You guys live in 34m2 with your whole family + dog and you are talking about us? You are recycling plastic bags for 0.10€ and you are talking about us? There are alot more examples, but I will stop here.

You can't wait for summer vacations to come to Balkan and have some fun because you are just slaves there who work all day long for whatever salary.

I really feel ashamed because I have to go down to your level and write this insults. Sorry. My last post here.

Peace

• You guys live in 34m2 with your whole family + dog and you are talking about us? You are recycling plastic bags for 0.10€ and you are talking about us? There are alot more examples, but I will stop here.

You can't wait for summer vacations to come to Balkan and have some fun because you are just slaves there who work all day long for whatever salary.

I really feel ashamed because I have to go down to your level and write this insults. Sorry. My last post here.

Peace

OHHHHHHHHHH AHAHAHAHAHAH THESEEEEE IS SO HEAVEEEEE AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA DAMNNNNNNNNN . that's why half off Purge leave Game he just beat them in game and here these is Pro Kill.

No To Racism. Ty Peace with you guys