duel vs lacex54

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Talking on discord and share players pictures is pathetic don't you think the same? Alot of people making fun of them you mean lacex ziron and you?

You must understand that when you try to make fun of some 1 it looks so retarded and ppl say how pathetic they are. So don't dream that you can make fun of some 1 , you are joke dude.

me / a joke

my dog

you

tell me how i can call someone who is many levels below a joke? :P

• aleks my friend, the hate is strong with you

i feel like i didnt just hit you 12k, i also destroyed everything you had in life. i mean basketball isnt a thing anymore right?

My God You are so Bad ass 25cm my god you hit AlmightyPush too 18k didn't damnn. than how you make me now 3k only i mean it's a bit strange xDDDDDDD

• Yes you are a joke , i mean how pathetic to talk 24/7 on discord about Keno and rest of ppl thats the real hate , this what i write in here is not a hate , i just flame you and insult cuz you are stupid and you deserve it.

• me / a joke

my dog

you

tell me how i can call someone who is many levels below a joke?

what do you mean now boy? xD You are the one who are below me In game and on Forum. you are now 19 year old so you have still enough to learn hehehe i mean look at your IQ you try to protect some1 like Lacex54> the guy which Use Red Potions in duell and than Denied it and after he saw Video and he still denied it damn you guys are sick. and now you doing the same you really have problems man!!!

• i deserve to be president of germany but life isnt always fair :P

aleks my son, i dont start talks about you guys.its just my guildies make fun of them to amuse me :D

i made it into a positon where everything i do is an inspiration for the whole world

• i dont have to defend lace, everyone laughs about you guys and you dont get it. even people from your own kingdom dont want to have anything to do with you

They LAUGH you say, they laugh how pathetic you guys are or what, Alo Stefan there is Video man he used 3x times Potions and he lost 4-2 it's not normal, it's not for laugh it's sad and shame for Purge guild and their Leader which kill kING Crab from 1 skil. really shame

• So lets make things clear, i asked 25cm duel many many many times he refused and finding some excuses like how can mental duel body war ? One time he said yes and we went at dt preparing for duel, Aleks was there to see also and i made screenshots too.

He then logged out and logged in only second day saying that "he only wanted to make fun of me cos he would never duel me " same like trash lacex54 who "makes fun of me" by using red pots in duel.

Now the same 25cm will not accept duel AlmightyPush near DT, even we make video to show whoever wins so np is 25cm is sure he will win glory will be with him cos we make video 100%.

But we all know he will never accept duel anyone, no matter if it's me, Aleks, Chiye or AlmightyPush or anyone else because we already know the result.

Funny how he calls budokan but he never joined budokan so he will just call for budokan because his friends will join for him and avoid his humiliation.

#25cmTrashOfTheServer

• i deserve to be president of germany but life isnt always fair

Well are maybe son off Angela Merkel? ahahahahahahha

aleks my son, i dont start talks about you guys.its just my guildies make fun of them to amuse me

What Kind of Fun of these Video where Panic Beat Lacex54 4-2 even if Lacex54 used Red Potion??

i made it into a positon where everything i do is an inspiration for the whole world

Hm so you are in some Kind off Marvel word or DC all these fantasy damnn. i understand you now

• the thing is im here on the server for 2 years, ilhan and you aleks my sons are here for 8 years and ppl told me you guys were always like this :P toxic,bitter and full of hate. i understand that you are mad when a new player comes and hits you 12k in raid

• the thing is im here on the server for 2 years, ilhan and you aleks my sons are here for 8 years and ppl told me you guys were always like this :P toxic,bitter and full of hate. i understand that you are mad when a new player comes and hits you 12k in raid

I am here for 8 years oke you are here 2 years and compared to me you are nothing xD , but ohhh i am full of hate?

What about guild HowLow? Why did you also hate HowHigh and now you lick their asses?