Jk and HowHigh

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • luckily i keep my inventory open when i raid ;) res and vs i cant show ofc . also i never said i dmg you 7k with dragon brace, i quoted panic if you look closely.

if you think spamming 20k greater healing potions is less pussy then using mount we wont get along. but hey we have people like panicstation who do both at the same time

Ofc, mount help more than pots, cuz when my life is 5k i run until my life is full again :D Potions dont help me if someone crit me 6k and my life is 5k in this moment. :D

• Ofc, mount help more than pots, cuz when my life is 5k i run until my life is full again :D Potions dont help me if someone crit me 6k and my life is 5k in this moment. :D

*uncrit me 6k

while im on mount i cant deal dmg so all i do is skipping the 10 seconds to revive. both is just trying to avoid getting too much dmg thats it

• Ilhan u dont even deserve to talk your mother has same fetishes like u BBC

ahahahahahahhahahaha DAMNNN AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA look at him and look at Stefan Zvonkovic , you both are in madness now crying ahahahahahahah, Hey be quiet if Fumao find out you have girl can shit happens he raped you already,Imagine what could he do to her gagagagagaagaggagagagaggaagag

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• we saw at this video when we go yellow and rape them they no accept losing 7 ppl vs 1 kingdoom and they happy for that win 1 minute jajajajajaj

cuz we no happy for slave joys

we saw at this video how we kick them easy :D nature little boy say me where u at this video i am say at safezone i dont attack just watch :) when raid end i am outside cuz im large for u if me outside u close game and ran a way and ur owners to..

keep crying

120 lvl remover u are not more than that

lord of simple thinks

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

• you don't know the difficulty.

jon try first sura he failed , later archer failed :DD:D:D and he log out and ran a way muajajajjaja

it's nice to see you on different trails.

have free food want eat ?
    keep crying

:growup: