Removal of Christmas Special and New Updates informations

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • For me it`s ok to open 20 moons and no 200 and take 1-2 good thing not like i make 20 mintes ago opened 120 moon and take only some zen bean and a blessing scrool,rest dye, bleach and potions red and blue+language books and rings. You can make a section in forum where we can vote for this. Im sure many people will do it

• For me is good as it is, because the average player loves to open tons of boxes and because some of you ignore what a random system looks like. You will end up farming 40 box max and getting less than you get now if you have bad luck :)

Well obviously everybody would vote yes, even if you propose item mall for free the majority would vote yes, but is not a great idea. Which is why the players plays and the admins decide ;)

• I understand your example but its not relevant.
    Be aware there are religions allowing a husband to have more wives.
    This is a hobby , we talk about pixels, things that to some extent don't exist. Its a hobby , a social network , I would not play metin if there were bots instead of people.

A relevant and better example of what the situation is like is this :
    You and your friend like fishing but you have two rods and he has none. What will you do , fish with both rods or take one and give him the other ?
    Even more, this is not even accurate. Accurate would be if for the rods both would have paid but because of a registration on an email the ownership can be only given to one person.

We like playing together , I've actually been gone for a long period and would never come back but I've got few messages and decided to log again, made a few runs and wow , I'm still here.
    If it comes to this, I think that our guild is "safe" as the only times I've stayed in game more than 30 minutes connected were when they were logged and we went on some runs.

This game is supported by players. I understand that you have given a lot of help to the new players and this is in everybody's advantage. All latest decisions like " don't use your main on events " and " don't ruin low lvl's gameplay" have a good reasons and it have helped them but this decision helps nobody.
    I've shouted in the last two weeks " who wanna come for hell run or do a run together " - other than one pm that was a joke about it NOBODY answered.

You want people to make dungeons together, just make them harder, make it in a way in which teamwork is required.
    Mix monsters like - some monsters to be damaged only by sura, others by mage , other by sin , war etc so you need to play with 4 accounts a time to do it. You can control 2, hardly 3, but not 4.

• The example i made was towards you and is relevant since you do not belong to a special religion or tradition. Not to mention that those kind of culture doesn't involve the "trade" between wives, but just polygamy :) but we are going off topic.

Your example is accurate if the rod is the computer, if your friend don't have one and you want to borrow your extra one, all cool since it has nothing to do with us, but our game provides every player the necessary tools to play on their account without the need of another person to log. If you allow another player to log your account is your own risk which doesn't involve us, it is stated clearly in our terms. If you play this game and your gameplay choices are based on the sharing, you wil be sorry one day.

I believe it is stupid to use such gameplay style on a server where is stated that sharing is not supported. If something goes wrong you can only blame yourself and not the team behind the server.

You claim you wouldn't play if there were bots, but many players don't play because of the lack of party gameplay. This is the perfect solution to reach those players, while you guys relatively don't lose anything, since more or less you do have some friends here.

Your example of Hell Run is silly, because currently everybody can solo it. When they can't be sure they will accept your invitation. You can use the Guild which is currently unused to organize different party as it used to be before you all become the worse version of yourself, selfish, greedy and spoiled.

Your last sentence is also inaccurate, there is a player and probably more than one, who plays with 3 accounts at the same time. Unfortunately auto attack and auto potion make it more easier than it should be, hence this block is a must.

So once again, this change is needed, is not rushed, we put a lot of thoughts on it and once again only you and few others complains, always for personal, selfish reasons and if I may add, always trying to create a tempest in a glass of water :)

• My personal opinion, no offense.

I understand you guys at TEC want more player and I really hope there will be more and more by time, but think about it, Hell-run at least 2 player needed and only 1 flame key and others will be dropped if as you said you are not going to increase the drop-rate according to the number of group member. Also it will happen with all of the Dungeons. Shadow as you said "Certain drops are under priced due to over farming solo" I'm curious which are these because as I see everything is getting more expensive these days. Also it was discussed many many times to play together bla bla bla but what if you lose one of your best friend in metin with whom you played together and since now there will be no chance to farm Dungeons with this IP blocking. Personally I'm not here to make friends I got my friends for a long time ago and guess it's the same with many of us.

In summary I think it's a bad idea but I hope I'm wrong because I love this server and don't want to players leave because of this regulation.

I have to admit this rule won't influence my gameplay long time ago I'm not doing Dungeons.
    Also I'm now a little bit sad to read this because I really feel because of this regulation many high level players will leave and I don't want it to because there won't be re-supply. Really hope I'm wrong

• Doxforded, every time we make some changes, from some adjustment of drops, to some rule, to even new updates, there is always some players who claim the server will close, all high levels will quit, the market will collapse, etc. When will you guys stop with this nonsense? Even because you are always the same who claims to quit, but yet you are all still playing. Not that we are sorry, we are happy about it, but make up your mind :)

• The IP block is not necessary applied to the entrance, we can apply to the smith so that you can't upgrade with 20 characters or move to the 7th floors with more than one client.

We do think about everything when we take a decision :)

@Shadow, I'm guessing you know what a low rate you have to succes an item to any smith so if you'll add an IP block to the smith you'll be forcing us not to even bother go DT for upgrading items...I'm not agreeing with the idea of going with tons of chars as I've seen myself a few times but I don't agree being able to upgrade with just 1x character...I get it you need to change the other instances, but the DT isn't such a mandatory thing in my opinion...I ask you to reconsider and let it this way or just to make it possible upgrading in DT with 3x chars or 2x chars, 1 is just not enough.

• What do you do in DT? Which floors you use, which characters you bring? What do you farm?

Orc Run :^)

Well like some people before commented im pretty curious how they will decide about the dt. What hasnt been mentioned here is that the DT has a pretty big impact (at least i think so) on other game mechanics aswell. Not just the king relies on it to gain votes and supporters also beginners often ask for a tp so they can make their basic stuff +7/8.

• Little Question @Shadow
    When You are in a Group with a other Player, but the other player is offline(or map1), And you go alone into a run, so that only your char is in the run.
    Would it be allowed, to do the run solo with only this one character?

(Alchemy,Dragon God,Liquids,Pendats,palm of crit,......+ Good Eq) When a Char use all this, i think you need no Buff(or other Player) for a run^^

I can not make it like this, because i have wrong eq, but i think much other Players could do this :P

• Changing the DT limit to one upgrade would be a similar switch as adding only droppable 6th and 7th bonuses. It changes the way people progress in creating their gear.
    If items without Rarity become not worth upgrading at the DT Blacksmith, DT Smith runs would be nearly abandoned, unless upgrade item prices skyrocket. Adding to that, since SG is quite old and most high level players strive for good Rarity gear at this point anyway, items without Rarity would become even more obsolete.

This kind of change would be best tested on a brand new server, forcing an entirely different mindset for players in the process of upgrading their gear. +9 items would become much more rare that way. That's just an example though.

• Personal idea; Updates are reasonable and constructive except for single account application.
    We can’t get friends because my brother and I doesn't know english. “It is our fault :)
    To overcome it and not to need anyone in our own accounts ourselves improve. For support heal and dragon mage , for boss Ninja etc.
    We can do it ourselves but everymap (hellrun-catacomb-bluedeath etc.) at least need 3 account. Even we play own account we need 1 person for mage. How to overcome it i don't know.My wife doesnt want me to play so i cant ask her :)
    In short i do not agree with this single account idea.At least need 2 account or keep that like oldversion.Only for dt smith single account application can be.
    i just to give you a different perspective on the story wrote a friend :)
    Thanks.

şahsi fikrim ; tek hesap uygulaması hariç güncellemeler makul ve yapıcı.
    abim ve ben ingilizce bilmediğimiz için arkadaş edinemiyoruz. " bu bizim suçumuz :) "
    bunu aşmak ve kimseye ihtiyaç duymamak içinde kendi hesaplarımızı kendimiz kastık.destek için heal ve dragon şhaman,boss için ninja vs.
    şimdi kendi işimizi kendimiz görebiliyoruz.ancak her haritada (hell runn,catacomb,blue death) en az 3 hesaba ihtiyacimiz var.ana karakterlerimizi kendimiz oynasak bile shaman için bir kişi daha gerekli.bunu nasıl aşarız bilmiyorum.eşim zaten oyun oynamamı istemiyor ondanda rica edemem :)
    kısacası ben bu tek hesap fikrine sıcak bakmıyorum.en azından 2 hesap olmalı.yada eskisi gibi olur sadece dt demircisi için tek hesap uygulaması olabilir.
    hikayemi sadece size farklı bir bakış açısı kazandırmak için arkadaşıma yazdırdım :)
    teşekkürederim.

Mavi-Beyaz...

• Your english is fine I am sure you can find some people to play with. These complains are silly in my opinion, this is a MMO not a single player. If you can't find 2 friends to play with, the dungeons are not meant for you.

You can go with Diury, he is looking for a dungeon partner since a couple of weeks :)