Video Contest November 2016

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

• Hello boys and girls,

Here we are, organizing yet another Video Contest where you can win extraordinary prizes.

So, let’s start with the theme of this contest. It’s “Welcome To Metin2SG”, and I guess it’s pretty much self-explaining.

The goal of your video is to introduce the core features of Metin2SG and explain everything that a new player would love to see when looking out for a new server to start on.

You will have 10 days starting today to complete the video.

Rewards are:

1st Place: 200.000 Tec Points

2nd Place: 150.000 Tec Points

3rd Place: 100.000 Tec Points

Rules:

• Video must be at least 3 minute long
    • You must have your working files safe and sound until winners are decided(do not delete those)
    • It must be about new beginning in our server, explaining all the goodies beginners can enjoy
    • Metin2SG content only (no footage from other servers)
    • Use royalty-free music (no copy-right stuff please)
    • One video per person

Once you create a video, upload it to your YT channel, and post the link in this thread.

If you have any questions regarding the competition, please do post them here, so those can get answered.

Winners will be contacted with further instructions.

So, what else to say except for… have fun!

Warmest Regards,

Metin2 SG Team

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hello Dust & Team.

First of all - what a pleasure to see you are back to metin. Greetz from Palla.
    Havnt played for a few months and so many things changed - many of them are amazing but back to the thread topic, is it possible to get access to the Novice channel so we can make some clips there also?

~HardCore

• My turn guys!!!
    Link
    Tell me what do you think about it in the comments or here^^
    Thank you for watching the video :D

Hey there,

Even though it is a nice video, please read the event rules before adding your participation:

Quote from [EA]dust

Video must be at least 3 minute long

I see that your video has only 2:58 minutes.

Kind Regards,
    Tary

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My turn guys!!!
    Link
    Tell me what do you think about it in the comments or here^^
    Thank you for watching the video :D

Like for Elijah. :P

External Content www.youtube.com

Like for the eye of the tiger!!! :D

• Here is my contribution.

• Here is my edition of the promotion trailer:

Enjoy it!

• Here is my edition of the promotion trailer:

Enjoy it!

best edit so far, nice work!

• I hope this one is good guys, here is the link
    I am partecipating with this video. Not the last one, it doesn't count. Reason: breaking the rules.

Thanks for looking at it ^^