Posts by PrometheusX

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• Jese

The Best of BM

• MutenRoshiii

Eyes 300k tail 10k.

• Jan Nowak

Hello. How much cost spider eyes and scorpion tail ?

• EmyEmy

:D you need to wait they will be accepted

• iPsycho

Drunk 7d bann incoming

• CaptainDrunk

for real sins i got 1 day bann they ignore ? :D

• CaptainDrunk

i see Tary is in forum.. why it take so long when i used my ODINS i need my coins bro

• CaptainDrunk

is there any GM online ??

• [SMOD]Tary

Krylo, all the categories are explained in the PvM King thread

• Krylo

can someone tell me which are the categories of pvm kong event?

• Saft

Cosplay priceees xD

• [SMOD]Tary

Hey guys! You can already register for PvM King! PvM King Event (Sat, Nov 10th 2018, 2:00 pm - 8:00 pm) :rocketlauncher:

• EmyEmy

some have brains but unused xd rofl.........

• Thoreau

So they're supposed to baby sit you 24/7 because you can't use common sense? If you don't like it here just leave, they're doing their best.

• CaptainDrunk

MrSoon helped me.. thanks for no help ( GMS )

• MrSoon

killed or lured out of metins spot probably

• CaptainDrunk

great support ingame

• CaptainDrunk

why is there no dark leader in Temple ? i lookt in all channels

• Onyekuru

wtb any 61 +9shield with 15block

• EmyEmy

Hey coma shadow!

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

That was exactly my point, his intention was never to bring anything constructive to the discussion...

Anyway, back to it:

I really want to see the magic dmg bug fixed(if it is indeed a bug) and then we might need some buffs for Hit-based classes.

And yea, I understand Shadow that the fact that we're allowed to keep the stats of the weapons when we upgrade them to the next tier warrants lesser gains on the base values, but as it is right now there are barely any gains. I'm sure many players upgrades their 92 weapons to 105 without even looking at the stats. But right the only weapons worth upgrading to 105+9 are fans and the dragon tooth blade because 12 int offers a lot to those classes. I'm sure we can find a middle ground between a worthwhile upgrade and something that isn't broken.

Slightly off-topic Shadow : What's the reason behind not having an epic bell?

Yea, ok...skill dmg needs a formula change. Skill based classes have a big disadvantage right now, reason why everyone is just resorting to hit dmg instead because they do laughable dmg with their skills(1-2 k skills vs 20-30k hp pools is really sad).

As for the dss stat changer, that could be an interesting idea.

Sry if u missunderstood, didn't mean the 105 weapons only, 90s aswell ofcourse. And yes, the direction the other servers were headed is also flat-out wrong. they deal insane amount of dmg there and with every new update they add even more. I'm not saying that we should have very high OP stats on the weapons, but they need some buffs nonetheless, especially since the stun-lock change made it much harder to kill players. So basically there should be a bigger difference between 65 92 and 105 weapons but not too massive. The high lvl pvp here compared to there is much better and it just needs a small boost in dmg, via weapons buffs(again, I'm not suggesting ridiculous changes here), maybe some nerfs to reses could work, maybe to how res is calculated in general.

And about alchemy now...I understand that alchemy is aimed for high lvls and it's fine, but with the success rates right now, you struggle very hard to get a stone past low class regardless of level, the REQUIREMENTS for clarity upgrades are too high and then maybe you get a high class or even a super class after a very large investment but you get a blank stone which is practically worthless.

While we are on the topic of dmg and such, are you still planning on releasing some sort of Shoulder piece system here?

Hey,

as it is right now players do very little dmg in high lvl scrambles vs players with high res(even tho the attacking side had good vs and other boosts)

The main reason for this is:

- Non-scaling of weapons AV. This is the main problem imo for the low dmg output in pvp. In the past this system was fine because changers were hard to get and it was much harder to roll high bonus tiers so there were very few players with nearly or maxed out reses.(Choosing between old and new stats while rolling was a significant change). Then we have rarity on top of that for even more dmg mitigation, pendants are basically for free, costumes, high demi res on armours...so yea, you get quite tanky. Up until 75 every new weapon has normal scaling and the you have 92 and 105 weapons which have the same exact av as a 65 weapon and you gain what exactly?... some extra demi that scales very poorly and is mitigates by all the res, and then for 105 weapons you get some more demi that again, p much gets mitigatet entirely and some extra stats which are actually really nice to have. AV though stays the same... As an example for everyone: On SG(just like it would have been on US) a Rune Sword +9 has 257-287, up until +8 it has 227-233 which is actually lower than a sirius +9. A Sirius has 237-277 from +0 to +9 which is the same exact AV as a battle sword +9(lvl 65). Meanwhile on the other webzen servers a Rune Sword has 403-457 at +9.

We talked about this very briefly Shadow and your argument against scaling was that you didn't want 105 weapons to be the only way to play, but that's so wrong tho...using the same logic why ever scale weapons ever? People are lvling and upgrading their gear because they want to have a feeling of improvement and actually see some differences after you dump all your money into an item) I'll repeat myself: the non-scaling system worked fine in the past when it was really difficult to get stats and such, but that's soooo long ago. Now we really need some proper scaling like on the other servers(Even though you're saying that we're not pvping enough to warrant a patch, well it's true that in low lvl and mid lvl range barely anyone is interested about it but this isn't about them, this is only for high lvl players where there's still some pvp - you even added a semi-pvp run in the last patch). Also I doubt this is hard to implement considering you managed to add in plenty QoL features already.

Another strong argument for this change is the removal of stun-lock. If you have some decent res now you can just run(especially archers and mages) vs many players at once.

Another suggestions would be regarding alchemy(HIJACKING Soon's discussion I guess, sry xD): the latest updates were in the right direction but it still barely solved anything. It is true that the amount of alchemy on the server increased but the server is p much in the same place: people just managing to get minor(maybe low) tier stones. Getting a stone paste antique is way too hard(up chances are very low and you require too many stones for a single attempt).

I would suggest either keeping the same nr requirement for upping towards legendary(with some HIGHER upp rates) and then for clarity grade have only 2 needed for all tiers.

Another quality of life change: increase the duration of alchemy please. The potion from item mall restores 8 hours while the stones last for 4; you weren't against increasing the time on them when I last asked you Shadow so this would be nice and I assume very fast to do.

Sry for the messy formatting and the wall of text

I will edit this post if I get more ideas.

Awaiting some proper responses from staff.

Have a good day!

The main problem is that a fully equipped 75 will get a top 3 time much much easier and with pretty much no risks while the player in the 90-95(also fully equipped) will have a much harder time to compete time-wise with the player in the 75 cat.(mostly because outside of the 80 bio quest you don't really have any other real dmg advantages over the 75 player and such even in the best scenario you won't be able to compete with his time in the metins phase; Also 95 metins are very hard compared 100-105 for example) It's a bit hard to say though since you barely see many players compete for the latter.

Anyway, my suggestion would be to put 90 metins for the 90-95 players instead of 95s/100s. But again we don't have many players in that category to have a decent comparison.

Other than that the Demon King phase in the 50-59 category is way to easy. A spider queen would be more appropriate considering the 41-49 and 60-69 categories both have a boss phase that doesn't have a VS bonus, while demon king has basically no hp pool to speak of and is weak against vs undead.

Other than that I've heard you're gonna add a 106-120 category as well which is great!.

That's about it from the top of my head, thanks for still running the event regularly <3