Posts by PrometheusX

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

So i've been fishing for a week and i think rice ball should be replaced with worm in the chart. I caught all riceball only fishes with the worm while not even one worm only fish. It might also be related to fisherman npc in the fishing map since i always buy the worms from there.

you need higher rod+ for the worm fishes.

Essentially I'm just comparing it to an event like moonlight that is very popular because you keep dropping boxes constantly. It's like a constant dopamine infusion. Obviously you get a lot of vendor trash inside it compared to these boxes but it just feels better because you constantly engage with the event by dropping WAY more/h.

So yea, I suggest same amount of rewards but better feeling overall.

Still, I'm pleased to see these kind of events to fill in the gaps between the big ones.

Just a quick general feedback for this event and future events:

I think generally it is better to have a very high drop rate on an event item for it to feel good and in return have the main reward, in this case the chest you craft with said event item have more "bad" drop. The kind of "bad" drop that moonlights have for example where you. At the end you would probably get the same amount of stuff but the general feeling of the event is much much better.

You always feel engaged with the event that way.

The despawn is not really the issue here since there are enough players to always clear them, the spawn rate of them is way slower than normal metins. If you want to only farm eggs it's quite hard. Don't think the server has had so many players during easter since probably 2015 so it's only natural that it would look way scarcer than people are used to.

I suggest that the spawn rate is increased a bit, but ultimately it's your decision here.

I think the cooldown is fine tbh. 1 sura had a hard time dispelling everyone before too but in any NW that had attendance, we were playing vs at least 4 weapon suras so basically the entire kingdom didn't have buffs up, EVER.

The dmg on it is pathetic tho, that's for sure. Changing the dmg type to the be the same as his other 2 skills sounds reasonable. Buffing the dmg too is also fine.

I personally never had a problem with its damage(except in 1v1 where it would outdmg any skill), the main problem with it was the way too short cooldown and very strong debuff that had permanent uptime.

the concept of remove is very broken to begin with.

I do agree that you can work around the immunity at the beginning of a fight(but it becomes tedious very fast, so w/e).

People can finally ACTUALLY play their class and not 2/3 of it.

Good ridance.

you can drop the lottery tickets anyway. the number is already linked to your account.

An idea with them would be to give them a timer(like 1minute) so they just expire immediatelly.

Also, for those complaining about the drop, they are just cautious with the droprates, since the last 2 events had very high rates and it floods the server with items. They can always increase the rates. Better start too low than too high.

It's mostly a matter of getting used to it as it is right now.

Vs and Resistance pages sounds fine too.

Resistance to crit/pierce seems to be brokne in the bonus page. I see either 25 crit res, or 10% pierce without having anything with that stat active. I think it's only a visual bug though.