Posts by MasterEz

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Probably ask for budo cuz he wont join other ppl will join for him :D you asked him for duel so go at dt (easy to understand even if not good english :P )

I got Yes and i saw your face also and i can say 100% women and other humans on earth would prefer Standing with me instead of near you

Pussex54 girlfriend will born a kid and he is still VIRGIN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

dont get it u said 100% can only Bark so you challange me my son Why u always need Change your words.

Kid

Man be realistic if u are retarded you can understand some things challenge WOW thats what everyone says online challenge me :D and pls stfu u know that would never happen :D For a game Ohooh

Challange me buahhahahahahahahahahahahah

Again a keyboard killer hahahahahahahhahahahahahah , but ehhhh yes you are stupid as i said :D pussex54 hahahahhahaha

Shadow need to close this thread , panic made this only to show how retarded you are not to flame you (retarded its not a flame cuz you are retard :D, so just show off) .

But you always cry about everything, you guys should get some real life even i heard that you , porki, 25cm link picutres of some players from Paradox are u really that retarded , or you are mad ?, have complex cuz of a game mhm , maybe brain problems you should visit ''DOCDOR'' , but you are '' BIG BOY'' naturally the dogs that barks does not bite , in real life you are 100% pussy so you can hide behind your monitor BIG BOY. same as this 19 years old 25cm and his brother Ziron who stoped playing long ago still keno cant go out of his mind .

Mighty talks again about old History Ilhan nenn mich papa du hund.

Like i said he thinks this is World war 3.

??????

Talks about pride Dude you dont even have a pride because you come from serbia the most Mixed humans on earth Srb learns turkish how Mixed u can be and talks about pride.

''Most mixed humans on earth'' , ''how mixed can you be'' Oke Lacex first to tell you that i knew that you are stupid , but to be stupid that much i didn't believe , you should go back to school , but oh school can't make you smarter its just natural some people are just born stupid like you .

And let me tell you some historic things , because i see you don't know .

Everyone is free to choose in what to believe , same as you got all over the world Russian muslims, german muslims and the rest of world its just a religion so you also have a part of Serbian country where is 80% muslim people, but you are stupid to understand that as i said before.

Learns ''turkish'' as Chiye already told you its 2018 and people like to know alot of languages and its + in all aspects .

Also 1 more thing when i ask you are you german? Your answer is always NO! , i am Austrian , then why do you talk German language?. Thats your mothers language i mean you learn that in school? So where is your own language when u say shits like that?

Hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahah lacex 2skills dead ahahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahah

Yeh to make videos abt server not insult other ppl like a video before write shity things , and gz jkr u made 1v1 after 10years so u can kill some 1 on ur own without any borrowed item.

When we are ''equal'' xD where do u see equal half ppl missing but yeh jkr has no dmg anyway , When the all ppl came John bbazzy chiye why u stoped raid after 5min? When jkrrr died in 3skilsl from john getting 5k orb :D , but yeh he want to show how ''strong'' he is fighting 3 different classes.

Something more that in forest map on AlmightyPush it was me only to remove lacex :) also the whole raid i used almighty to remove but when the real mighty came with the rest of ppl u got raped in 5min left kingdom . So next time try to make video when we are all there :D gz for the looose <3 :*

Btw panic ,i dont wanna offend you but , the 2 ss you made, are clearly showing that you wanna brag about your victory at budokan and about your hp left, so asking for no flames while doing that is nonsese imo.

Do you even understand the word ''flame'' what is the flame in all of this? And about screens he just wanted to show his hp left cuz lacex allways saying to panic that he is a lier since panic told him howmuch hp left , so he had to make the proof for it.

Now lacex can see that panic didnt lie abt hp left.

Why even Open a Thread for it

It just shows again how small you are, Need push your ego in a Online Game,

Read the thread again , he didn't open it cuz he want to blame you or flame you what is clearly wrote there, he opened it cuz of leadership and sgm tary but no need to say anythign anymore shadow already answered and i said sorry to tary , i am really lazy to answer on everything again just read it slowly and u ll understand it why the thread is opened. :) see you around i think was enough :D