Posts by MasterEz

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

When you go out with your real life friends do you also talk about us ( i heard that also) , Everything you made in your life you keep in your metin2 inventory .

And better look at yourself first , cuz you cant laugh to some 1 . So first take a mirror and look at you and ask yourself how pathetic am i?

Yes you are a joke , i mean how pathetic to talk 24/7 on discord about Keno and rest of ppl thats the real hate , this what i write in here is not a hate , i just flame you and insult cuz you are stupid and you deserve it.

im not even leader of that guild :P these guys are pretty pathetic so there are many people making fun of them.

yes yes my son, let all of your frustration out :D

Talking on discord and share players pictures is pathetic don't you think the same? Alot of people making fun of them you mean lacex ziron and you?

You must understand that when you try to make fun of some 1 it looks so retarded and ppl say how pathetic they are. So don't dream that you can make fun of some 1 , you are joke dude.

bro calm down, you dont even realize that you activated your cap lock :P

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

mighty is this you ?

I think this is half serbe stefan at forum right now also german language i guess .

And you are sick and i feel like Paradox destroyed your real life :D I mean how retarded you have to be to make guild Paradogs jajajaja that hate omg

Maybe yes , as i said long ago you dont have what to do in your real life so you join discord with ziron who stoped playing like 2years ago and talk abt Keno and John , every morning when you wake up first thing in your mind is Keno , SAD LIFE!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

12-9=? So yeh cant kill 5 of us thats why u instant pots 1234 and kings power then on a horse jajajjajajajajaj and eat 3,5-5k while using les ajjajajajajaj

Oo i lacex told me how u raped cm 10-0 thats why 25cm want to trade his crap mental warrior with RainyDays for a bm sura :OOOOOOOO give up hard

1 Bm sura name Falka told me how he raped cm 10-0

Ich bin stefan half serbe and ich bin lacex

Id really want to see challenge Almighty vs 25cm since cm asked for it :D GOGOGOGOGO duel

I think 25cm will win 20:0 cuz he kill kin crab from skill.