Posts by MasterEz

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Well its pathetic also when you talk about others i mean talking a lies :D As i heard you left the school cuz of metin you was crying to PizzaGirl how they fired you from school cuz of metin and now you talk about me cuz ur life is sad :*

25cm i still wait for the answer who lvled you 90-100? who lvled you 100-110 who told you to make your gear but now you became a shit when i moved :O

Beg you to sell me your stuff? HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA if you say son you didn't even have a stuff thats why you asked me to tell you what items you should make.

Who lvled you to lvl 99 and then who lvled you to 110? I think from 100-110 Kekzii lvled you cuz kekzii also told me that you internet is crap you cant lvl any char so better get yourself new internet connection instad of thrash talking . then you can do something maybe

Here on video HowLow

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I remember some guy lvl 93 LandVogt , mental warrior begging me to lvl him xD , Asking me to tell him what items he should use in raids isnt that true cm?

Also not true that we were friends once? But HowHigh stoped playing cuz of rape on them so we moved to yellows to make some fun and then you started to hate us :D the guild HowLow its your guild? SO who is full of hate

the thing is im here on the server for 2 years, ilhan and you aleks my sons are here for 8 years and ppl told me you guys were always like this :P toxic,bitter and full of hate. i understand that you are mad when a new player comes and hits you 12k in raid

I am here for 8 years oke you are here 2 years and compared to me you are nothing xD , but ohhh i am full of hate?

What about guild HowLow? Why did you also hate HowHigh and now you lick their asses?

panic my friend, how long did ilhan and aleks spam you on whatsapp to write something here

nothing of your words has value, you get 12k in your own kingdom

That's what i told you about viber so try to make something original not to steal from others :( poor kid

nah they laugh about you i mean how dumb can you be and bark in forum if you get 12k in raids / 18k in your case ilhan my

When you make 12k on me in raid and make video i will instantly stop to play this game ( so wont happen )