Posts by Ares

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Hello! This is 16-08-2020 NW event, enjoy!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It’s not like you drop mythic dss every run, will be faster to make it if you do ice run than meley, because there you drop legendary dss 100%. From meley box, mathematical you have around 3% chance to drop it, let’s say 6% because you open 2 boxes, but reality don’t match with mathematical calculations, it’s just about luck. For example if you are unlucky, from 200 boxes you can drop only acc and helms (16/30 it’s more than half). Anyway, i understand your point too, in a box should be crap drop too, it would be nice if accs and helms from box have high chance to be with rarity stats.

in my opinion its better if necks,bracelets and earrings are replaced with agate for this stuff , alchemy need to be mythic minor and maybe add a change rare scroll +herbs 100/200 or dragon gods , pierce crit stuff

and with that blood stone i suggest to craft moonstone from them (its just a little idea dont hate me for that :) )

like 10blood stone 10 mithrill 10 red dye 10blue dye 10grey 10white and 10 green ancient clam , this can cost like 20-30 wons to craft a blood stone so i think its oke for everyone

Have a nice day! :D

Is not bad idea to craft moonstone with high content, soon more players will lvl 115+ and they will need moonstones for armours, shoes, helms.

The question here is, why shouldnt it drop dss? And resulting from that, who says that you can make mythic from minors? Maybe mythic can only be made by upgrading superclass, since Shadow mentioned somewhere, that they plan on making superclass upgradable in the future, if im not mistaken?

Edit1: I think the content of both chests is actually fine, since you get 2 chests every run.

Yes, you are right, this run is not finished yet, but did you read discord conversation about Meley? Another idea (my idea) is to drop mythic dss only from meley, not upgrade from superclass or legendary minors, because this system already exists in GF servers, i would like to be special here.

Hello! We waited this run a lot and now, after we see the drop from chests, we are not so excited like before. Since we have 2 runs where we can drop legendary minor dss, what is the point to drop it from Meley too? From my point of view meley should drop mythic minor dss at least. PvP belts are ok, they will encourage players to start PvP gameplay, but about earrings, bracelets and necklaces i don’t think what to say. We can drop them so easy from Ochao run or we can craft them easy, better add some upgrade materials instead of those accesories, like water crystal, blue crystal, magic seeds etc, or pendants and dragon gods. Ppl will not enjoy to drop only crap accesories from like 20-30 chests. With the current content from boxes, ingame are better runs than this, like ice run. In my opinion, the content should be better than this. Have a nice day!

nobody does ice or hell run with lvl 120 chars that's just stupid and u know that
    everyone has a lvl 100-103 char for that...

I do both with lvl 115 char, so what? For sure, drop is not same, but it is acceptable. Anyway, i agree with Luxuria, drop chance in these runs should be increased for high lvl chars. Lvl 115-120 chars are underplayed in PvM because of crap drop.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ok, this is my highest damage at lvl 115 so far (first time when i tested i had high class sapphire, now i tested with super), if you do more, good game. I posted it as normal video on YT for avoid fake idea.

dmg.jpg

I want it to be a fair test, this is a kind of respect for your enemies. I think next time we should post the video (with normal names).

Anyway, it’s nice to see how PvP grow up in last weeks, flaming is always better than dead PvP, let’s remember how dead was PvP few months ago and now we have a peak.

I am just tired of drama and i don’t like when someone try to provoke and troll me, that’s all. I am a nice person in the most of time, but don’t make me mad.

I'm sorry. next time I will message you beforehand so I don't step on your tail again. How could I have expected to cause some sleepless nights by posting a meme
    I will just refer to you as "PVP KING" if i may? Maybe that will show how I accept you as alpha and that I am only some low snow trying to be like you

Call me as you wish, i don’t care. I don’t dream to be “PvP KING”, you can’t be the best in this game anymore, there will be anytime a class who win against you. I also don’t like 1 vs 1 since i never tried to make 1 vs 1 items, i like just big raids and NW and that’s why i make video with them. For new players 1 vs 1 fights don’t have same impact like a 15 vs 15 fights, they want to see many players in server, not just a few.