Posts by Ares

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Enjoy!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:thumbsup:

Make it possible to run all runs on mount, makes more sense that this poly update imo.

+1 for mounts in runs. Since we can use mounts in some PvM runs (Meley, Dragon, DC, DT), why is not possible to use them in all PvM runs?

Hello, guys!

This is a 3 weeks old raid, enjoy!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Enjoy!

External Content youtu.be

Since Gayforge deleted almost all Metin2 SG videos, i will reupload them here.

Enjoy!

If you are from yellow kingdom and still need help with horse quest, i can help you when i will be online.

Hello, guys!

I wanted to try something different now, not only PvP videos, enjoy!

Wow, Nemere new challenge 😳

Hello!

From my point of view, 2 min dispel immunity is too much. The dispel duration is around 30 seconds, so if we compare these two durations, we have around 1.5 minutes of immunity (this is a bit too much in my opinion).

My suggestion is to reduce immunity duration at 1 min and 30 seconds or make a new effect like this: If you are removed, you have 50-60% chance to be immune at dispel (dispel resistance - last 2 min). 100% immune at dispel is broken, even with S skills players will keep to play with hits in this way, because they will have buff benefits for 1.5 minutes and pierce + critical hits will be more effective than skills for some classes like body warrior and sura blade.

Regards,

BBazzy.

Hello!

First of all i want to say good job to all Metin2 SG staff for hard work.

For moment, my observations are only for visual effects, i didn’t test skills enough for say something about damage or special stats. From my point of view, all visual effects look really awesome, except dragon roar and inferno (dragon mage). These two skills are too opulent (like roccoco style 😂; joking), they are too visually tiring. Volcanic rocks used to maximize visual effect for dragon roar are too extended, the area where the skill is used become hard to watch.

Anyway, i will come back with pro and contra about damage and special stats when i will have enough informations and tests.

Regards,

BBazzy!

Hello! More Nation War event highlights, enjoy!

External Content youtu.be

Hello guys! There are some Nation War highlights, enjoy!