Posts by Ares

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Actually this is a serious matter if you think about it. If the "best" "pvp" mental warrior on the server does 1k dmg with best skill to a pvm char its time we give mental warrior a update in dmg and revamp taichi. BBazzy was right all along.

I don’t call myself “the best pvp mental warrior” like some players. I don’t need to say that since others say that for me. 😉

you get offended by a meme that debunks what you cried about in forum one week prior
    I didn't ever say anything about the fight XD

I get your meme, but you don’t get my joke with “PvM player” and then you show me how great you are by winning budokan event (you get hurt and start to be serious). I started to be serious too after you posted the video, it was not a joke, don’t try to save yourself.

This was a joke too, but you don’t get it.

last time i checked i won budokan this week
    5b0667009d4022e2b2723c8f9ba9ec12.png

You started to be serious with that.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This video was not necessary. Don’t try to save yourself by telling to all yours comments “jokes”.

Next time when someone post a video with a great fight, stop your wicked jokes.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

So, with this video you want to show to whole server that you are the best player from HowHigh guild and your friends are just PvM players in comparison with you? I damage all players 4-5k + normal and only you get only 1k spirit strike? 1k was poison damage, i have the proofs here:

External Content www.youtube.com

no vs.pngUntitled.pngAnd0r.png

Where is my sin stone from solar? Where is my garnet bracelet? Where is my 85 AP from party?

If i put full vs sin, i damage you 10-12k normal or more (20-24k crit).

Do your PvM in silence and let PvP players to talk.

Hello! This is 28-06-2020 NW, enjoy!

Hello, community! I was a bit bored and i wanted to test my damage, enjoy!

So you are saying, that people who have 8avg weapons and 8avg earrings +18avg DSS +full pierce eq should now make new gear just because you dont like to get any dmg at all? I dont have every combination of every item ever, but i can still tank archer and normal hits decently. maybe u should check if your bios are bugged. The other option is that you stop going for full dmg and focus on living thrue a fight, so you are usefull for more than 5 seconds.

I bet u are one of the players who never join NW or raids and talk useless. If 4-5 good PVP players focus u at the same time, doest matter how much res u have. I assure you i have good res and dmg at the same time, dont care about me. Just tell me your PVP char name and i ll put full vs against your class in NW and with 1 crit skill more than your half life will gone and u need to use your mount for escape. :)

I don’t hide anything, i just tell you what i tested, i don’t have own interests like others. When i felt pierce hits doing in me much than skills, i made 60% + block sets, i didnt wait for any kind of update.

I disagree Ymir, for the most part skills are much better now than before. I can tell from the NWs so far that you're lacking block and dodge but you def skills quite well. atm you can choose to either def skills or hits...it's very hard to def both(unless you have super class and avg+skill on everything possible). It's usually the case for when we pvp in ochao too, if they have high phys res(to the point where they get <1k hits) then the normal skill dmg is for sure 3-5k.

Back to the pvp stats on costumes: I'm fine with the res being removed from them. Imo the stats on helms are fine.

Removing PVP stats from costumes without removing PVP stats from hairstyles? When u have time we can test that and i ll change your mind. If two full dmg players come for you, you’ll die in few seconds.

In the end, someone of you understands. It’s ok, ppl talk without test combinations of items. Since they replied against my advices, i’m waiting to remove pvp stats from costumes and hairs, my damage its already so high, i wonder how much will up after that change, most of ppl dont know 10 demi vs dont complete 10% class res.

As i said, i don’t talk for me. I have 26% avg res, 71% block and 48% skill res at the same time, but i’m keeping my idea, pierce is still too OP in this server.