Posts by Elspeth

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Discussing with you is and has always been completely pointless since you do not even have arguments.

Boxes always had random Items that doesnt mean they get the Items that make another run relevant.

In case you want to repeat yourself more often, i'd suggest you to talk to this Page

https://wiki.metin2sg.com/index.php?title=Boxes

As for you, DonSaudi

An IP Block like this is very Important to keep the value of the Items in tact and have the Market stay stable, if we do not add it the items will just crash within a month and be entirely worthless plus everyone will have perfect superclass mythic DSS very fast, so no matter how much you dislike this block it is crucial. I do understand why you dislike it and if i was in your position, i would dislike it aswell but, as i said, unfortunately, it is crucial.

It doesnt Nail anything since the items are all gained in the same area.

Ochao, Erebos, Enchanted Forest.

Meleys Lair is something completely different with a completely different focus, Mythic DSS and their Changers.

What about pvp belts from box? Before we needed craft them from blood stones which drop from hell boxes with few % of chance, now can we get them right from the box?

With a fairly low chance, but it makes PvP much more accessible.

If we want new players to join and especially if you want to have some opponents in PvP, we need to make it accessible. Having a pvp belt at the cost of 30 Won for a single try of crafting it which can fail and having no alternative to get them is not really accessible.

When i tested the chests, in average, i got about 2-3 pvp belts out of 200 Chests. They arent going to lose all their value but this will give you an alternative to obtain them.

When i thought about what the chests could include, i did some market research aswell and saw that there were only like 6-7 Blood stones for 3 Won each and not a single pvp belt on the market.

Pink dragon beans also werent on the market atall.

Thats one of the reasons why one of the Chests has the Belts as theme and the other one has upgrading materials as theme.

You can choose which one you want, if you don't like one of the chests, choose the other one.

Ofcourse you are free to suggest your Ideas but keep in mind that you have to consider a lot of things such as long term market changes for example or generally just think about the future of the server.

Adding Mythic DSS to the run as reward for example would just kill the point of adding mythic dss as a whole since it is intended to give you something to do and give more stuff you can work on, if we just add them and gift them to you at the same time, wheres the point of adding them in the first place?

bombardieru We didnt decide where to obtain the Pass yet.

Since you are banned on Discord i'll clarify it for you, nobody said that you need key fragments and nobody said that you need to do hell and ice run, all i said is, that that was a potential idea and i also very clearly said that its not confirmed and that we are not sure yet about how to enter the run/where to get the ticket or if the tickets / items to craft the ticket will be tradeable or not, NOTHING about that is set in stone yet.

The IP Block exists for people like you who have dozens of Lv105 characters and will just drag all of them in there and receive 16 chests in a single run. If we were to allow that, you'd complain in 2 weeks that Nothing in that run is worth anything anymore.

If the run were to give a single chest we probably wouldn't need the IP Block anymore.

As for Ares - Every chest needs drops that are less rewarding, in this case, Acc+5 and Helmets+5. You cant have chests that ONLY give good stuff.

Dropping Mythic stones would be a bit too much aswell, then a mythic superclass will be achieveable within a week of the runs release.

They will be relatively easy to achieve eitherway considering how many Legendary DSS are farmable nowadays.

i think when staff said "ip blocked" it means by the mac of the pcs/laptops and not about the internet ip. Also, all computes have different mac ip so u will able to do the run with ur wife/gf/bf/lover/dad/mom/sis/cousin/etc

When i say IP, i mean IP and not Mac Adress.

We used the same method in the past already.

Its unfortunate for you and your father DonSaudi but such measurements have to be taken in order to prevent abuse.

The run is going to be IP blocked since every member of the party gains a reward, giving everyone access to just join it with 8 accounts would be a bad idea.

We tried to balance it in a way that makes it near impossible or atleast very hard to solo the run as everything has quite a lot of HP.

Do i really have to clean up every thread because you guys can't act your age for even 5 Minutes for once?

I already had to bann you from the Discord (yet again) because you do not understand your boundaries, Yuni, don't continue with exactly the same behaviour here in the Forum.

This goes to everyone though, quit those needless provocations and take BBazzy as an example, why is he able to do PvP without insulting, crying and provoking on every single thread but some of you others can't ?

Get it together, act your age.

While we always welcome when people Upload videos and share them with us, these needless provocations are really not what any of us need.

#

Dear Players,

As you know, today will be the maintenance for the Merge.

It will start in about 2 Hours and the minimum downtime is going to be 2 Hours for both Servers aswell since all the accounts have to be transfered.

Keep in mind to Spend all your TP (TP Rings too!) and MP on SG2Global before the Merge as they will not be transfered! [Spending them on S1 is not neccessary.]

Kind Regards,

Metin2SG Team

I understand. But then at least please consider tweaking the recipes for changers or otherwise it will be a shitshow in red forest. That aspect of the system can really be made better so all players can at least contribute.

You are free to consider the fact that the npc already has multiple placeholders as a confirmation that we already considered adding new recipes in the future. Adding new ones is no hard task once everything is set up.

Either way as it is right now you are complaining that everyone can have everything but at the same time you are telling us that gloves and rings are not affordable for new players anymore. Some people told me the price is betqeen 8-11kk per piece at the moment that would make more than 20won per changer. Of course that will drop eventually but I'll let you in on a little secret of mine; I had some fun rolling stats on the test server and even getting just 8 avg res mystic or legendary/titanic with just one good stat often times took more than 50 changers. Getting a perfect legendary will take hundreds. Sure there will be people who are lucky but metin2 is already an rng based game, nothing changed about that.

There is a bug with selling selling stones to general store. If i want to sell a stone+4 the sales price on the client is 8k

Check screenshot --> https://paste.pics/074752e08df5980dc2a72f0edf23001e

As you can see in the text i wrote

• Spirit Stones+0 are worth 25.000 Gold at any NPC
    • Spirit Stones+1 are worth 50.000 Gold at any NPC
    • Spirit Stones+2 are worth 75.000 Gold at any NPC

It doesn't include Stones+3/+4 as their value hasn't been increased on purpose, since they can be upgraded.

14-orc1-jpg

Hey Guys,

This unique dungeon is inspired by the Ape Dungeon, sadly it became obsolete but we thought Metin2 lost some kind of challenge.

The dungeon was introduced by us at the 10th of April 2014, many tried to copy it.

A party is needed to enter and only players from level 30 to level 60 are allowed to run.

The timer is random based on the level of the party leader, but it goes from 30 minutes to 60 minutes.

Hint: Keep in mind that you can not use a Mount or Horse inside this Dungeon.

1. The Tasks

2. Useful Stats and Items

3. The Rewards

1. The Tasks

pOGxcab.jpg

First Task

• As soon as you enter the Orc Town will be empty because it is under an invisibility spell casted by the Elite Chief Orc.
    • Go inside the portal and finish all 3 different labyrinths.
    • The players must obtain one "Orc Seal" from the monsters or they won't be able to proceed further.
    • Every labyrinth has 3 different portals, but only one works and they are random at every run.
    • At the end of the maze you will find the Elite Chief Orc. Slay and use the Orc Seal to free the Warrior Spirit.

3kgzbab.jpg

At this point the Leader can choose to do the second task or to quit the dungeon.

Also, the Ghost NPC will allow you to upgrade Level 30 weapons without the risk of destroying them, having the Blessing Scroll effect.

Second Task

S6e8aab.jpg

• The players will be warped to the town which is now free from the spell and crowded with stronger Orcs.
    • Killing them is not neccessary, will grant you nice loot however.
    • Defeat the Reborn Chief Orc to finish the task.

Third Task

TWwUeab.jpg

• The players are teleported to the Throne Room of the real Boss the Cursed Chief Orc.
    • Defeat him to finish the dungeon.

2. Useful Stats and Items

• Overall the run is relatively easy, however if you are a beginner who just started make sure to do your hunting Quests in order to obtain Dragon Earrings (+300 Defence for 2 Hours) at the Level 24 Quest, those will make it substentionally more easy for you to handle the Orcs which overall deal more damage than the normal variant.
    • Strong against Orcs will only help you against the Bosses in here, not the normal monsters, however since those Bosses are fairly tanky that will still help out a great deal.
    • If you are very new, a polymorph marble and doing this run with 2-3 people will also be fairly helpful for the bosses, switch aggro around so you might survive a bit longer.

3. Noteable rewards

• Full Moon Sword
    • Red Iron Blade
    • Antler Bow
    • Antique Bell
    • Autumn Wind Fan
    • Black Leaf Dirk
    • Orc Stubborness [Refine Plus Item]
    • Green Magic Changer
    • Green Magic Adder
    • Cursed Box
    • Upgrading your Level 30 Weapon risk free

Kind Regards,

Metin2SG Team

9-stpqcfl-jpg

Hey Guys,

as always, lets start with the basics!

1. What is the Plagued Dungeon

2. The Special Features

3. The Tasks

4. Useful things in this Dungeon

5. The Rewards of the Dungeon

1. What is the Plagued Dungeon

The Plagued Dungeon is our very own exclusive Mid Level Dungeon (Lv 70-90), first introduced on 10/10/2015 by us, and is located on the northest corner of the Ghost Forest Map.

It also has a lot of special features, which will be explained in detail in this thread.

2. The Special Features

Life System

• Every player has a total of 3 Lives which means, if you die three times you will be kicked out of the run. If the Leader is kicked out of the Run, it wont End but it will be impossible to start the next task and therefore impossible to complete the run unless you are on the last task.

Damage Modifiers

• Every weapon of level 30 will deal only 1/3 of the damage. Every level 75 weapon will deal only 1/4 of the damage. The level 70 weapons will deal 200% damage.
    • Every armor above level 80 will suffer 400% damage more, while every armour of level 48 and 54 will reduce the damage by half.

Relog

• If you are kicked out of the dungeon you have 5 minutes to re-enter. You can't enter if you leave the map, if the time is up or if the whole party got kicked.

Cooldown

• This dungeon has 30 minutes of cooldown, which means you have to wait 30 minutes before attempting the run again.

3. The Tasks

You have 45 minutes to complete the run. The time starts after the leader activates the first seal by speaking to the Giant Plagued Tree in the middle of the map. Only the leader can unlock the seals. The order of the tasks is chosen at random, however, they will always be in the same room of the Run. They will open one after another.

• Kill all monsters I - Clean the room from all the monsters, moderate spawns, weakest enemies.
    • Kill all monsters II - Clean the room from all monsters, crowded spawns, hardest enemies.
    • Destroy the Plagued Metin
    • Find the correct Plagued Egg - A total of 60 eggs, the fake ones disappear when they are killed.
    • Kill the Plagued Carrier - Mini-Boss, highly guarded by his minions. Thief Gloves raises the number of his drops.
    • Kill the Giant Plagued Carrier - Boss of the Dungeon, highly guarded, unable to attack but invincible as long as he has Plagued Eggs near him. It is able to spawn a total of 4 eggs, 1 every 90 seconds.

4. Useful things in this Dungeon

In case that you, like a lot of other players prefer to solo dungeons, i will make a list of Items/Stats/things required to do so.

• As written before, the most effective Items for this run are Level 70 Weapons and Level 48/54 Armors, so you will be best off with a Lv 70 Sword or Bow with 8Avg Damage and a Level 54 Armor with 8% HP restore.
    • The monsters here hit very hard, however, they are not that tanky. Having a lot of HP restore and block will make you able to solo this run while using a polymorph marble so try to get 8% HP Restore Rarity Bracelet, 8% HP Restore Rarity Armor, 15% block and Imune against Faint on Shield, Phoenix or Quilin shoes with avg res, etc. If you deal a lot of damage you can kill a bunch and regen enough HP in order to outsustain their damage.

5. The rewards of the Dungeon

Not only is this Dungeon by far the best place to get EXP between Lv 70-91 but it also comes with rewards ofcourse.

• Most of the Monsters are able to drop the Devil's Splinter, which is an Item for the Refine Plus System or different crafting recipes
    • The Final Boss "Giant Plague Carrier" drops a Chest which can include Item Mall Items or Tec Points
    • It is also able to drop a Spirit Stone+3, Red Adders, Red Changers and has a chance to drop a White, Blue and Red Pearl

In case you have any further Questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Kind Regards,

Metin2SG Team

Hey guys,

as always, lets start with the Basics

You will find this Dungeon at the very end of Heaven's Lair 2 or via the Dungeon Info System.

In order to access it you will need 15 Dragon God's Symbol which can be acquired by killing the Zin Heaven's General close to the Dungeons entrance.

The Dungeon can only be entered while having a Party of atleast 2 people.

1. The Task

2. Helpful Tips and FAQ

1. The Task

This Dungeon is not very long and only has one single Task, killing Beran-Setaou.

You will notice that all over the room, he spawned 4 Level 60 Metins, each of them Boosting a different status of the Dragon.

Killing them will make a new one appear which may be a different one than the one you just killed.

Essentially you'll have to choose which stat boost you want to give to the Dragon, wether you are fine with him dealing more damage, you dealing less or him healing more/faster.

• Metin of Mountain - Increases Beran's defence
    • Metin of Arrogance - increases Beran's HP regeneration amount
    • Metin of Revenge - Increases Beran's damage
    • Metin of Solitude - increases Beran's HP regeneration rate

You can choose the Metins depending on your preference, farming them has no value since the Metins themselves do not drop anything.

They will spawn Monsters which do have drop however.

It can be useful to drag the Dragon to another side of the room while taking care of the Metins in order to not get killed by him and the Monsters that are spawning.

2. Helpful Tips and FAQ

• The effective stat against the Dragon is "Strong against Devil"
    • A lot of Skill resistence will help since Beran will deal massive amounts of damage.
    • A high polymorph level will come in handy.
    • While not displaying it as a drop, the Dragon will drop "Scale of Aqua Dragon" and "Claw of Aqua Dragon", this is due to them being a Quest drop.
    • Instant HP Potions will help you a great deal, make sure to restock your herbs.
    • You can only spend a maximum of 60 Minutes inside of this Run

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask ahead!

Kind Regards,

Metin2SG Team

Hey Guys,

this Guide will focus on the Demon Tower since there seem to be some open questions.

As always, lets start with the Basics

The Demon tower consists of a total of 12 Floors including 5 Boss Monsters and 4 different Types of Blacksmith.

1. Stats that work very well in this run

2. Items you should bring

3. The Floors

4. Important Drops in this Area

5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

1. Stats that work very well in this run

• Strong against Undead
    • Arrow Resist
    • Magic Resist
    • Block physical attack
    • HP Restore
    • Average Damage Resist for the Monster hoards
    • Skill Resist for the Bosses
    • High Level Polymorph Skill

The higher you get, the less relevant Arrow and the more relevant Magic resist will become, starting on the 10th floor you will barely find any archers but a lot of Monsters that deal a big chunk of Magic Damage. Some of them also deal a bit of Skill damage but overall i'd say you are better off with AVG Dmg Resist or HP Restore Items.

If you want to actively Level up in the 11th Floor, make sure to have as much Undead, Magic Res and Block Physical Attack as possible, max HP restore will help you a big deal, if you manage to kill the monsters fast enough you wont have time to die.

2. Items you should bring

• A Bracelet with 8% HP Restore, best case scenario would be Ebony or Heaven's Tear.
    • A spare armour, shield and shoes with Skill Resist for the Blue Death
    • Instant HP potions which can be crafted at the NPC's Baek-Go, David and Yu-Hwan
    • If you want to Level up here, Quillin Shoes will help a great deal
    • Green Liquid and White Liquid for extra AC and Magic resist will also help a lot in the case of leveling in 11th floor
    • Polymorph Marbles

3. The Floors

• 1. To start the run, simply destroy the Level 50 Metin which waits at the back side of the room.
    • 2. This Floor consists of a bunch of Monsters, kill them all to proceed
    • 3. This Floor has your first Boss, the Demon King. Killing him will grant you a skill book and a chance for a Soul Stone. Also, he will send you forward into the next floor after being killed. We Removed all extra mobs on this floor.
    • 4. Destroy the Level 55 Metin to start the Floor, after you broke it, eight Level 60 Metins will spawn. 7 of these Metins are fake, find the correct one and break it in order to proceed
    • 5. This Floor has a total of 5 Seals which have to be broken. We drastically reduced the respawn timer on all Monsters in this Floor in order to make it more enjoyable. Kill the Monsters untill you gained 5 Unlock Stones which you will then have to drag onto the Pillars in order to break the Seal and proceed to the 6th Floor.
    • 6. This Floor will match you against your second Boss, the Proud Demon King. This Boss monster not only guards a Boss Chest but also 3 of the 4 Blacksmiths. Your Goal is to kill him, we removed all extra Monsters on this floor. After you killed him, one of three blacksmiths will randomly spawn; Armor, Weapon or Acc. Designer these blacksmith will allow you to upgrade one Item of your choice without the need of any Upgrade materials. Its upgrade chance is the same as any other standard upgrading variation (Blacksmith, Blessing Scroll) After you finished upgrading, talk to him to Proceed to the 7th Floor. Important Note: In order to Proceed, Level 75 is required.
    • 7. The first half is done and you defeated the basic Bosses of the Runs, now that you reached the 7th Floor your goal is to destroy four Level 65 Metins. After you successfully broke them, a lot of Monsters and a single Level 70 Metin will spawn, destroy the Level 70 Metin in order to obtain the "Unknown Old Chest", this Item will give you the "Elite Demon Tower Map" which will allow you to proceed to the 8th Floor. It will always drop the correct Map, the fakes were removed. Right click it in order to proceed.
    • 8. After you used the Map you will now need to find the "Elite Demon Key", it drops from the Immortal Ghosts. Drag it onto the big gravestone in the back of the Room in order to proceed.
    • 9. You finally made it to the first Major Boss Room. Your goal here is to kill the Death Reaper. Killing it will potentially grant you 1-2 "Death Reaper`s Chests" with increased chance for Rarity Items, a "Cor Draconis (Rare)" and a "Dark Lord's Fang". Using a Polymorph marble will make this fight a lot easier.
    • 10. You did it! You killed the Death Reaper! Oh wait.. theres more. Yet again the Demon King is mad about you killing him and respawned, this time his name is "Vile Elite Demon King" it is impossible to kill him without the "Enchant Damage" Buff of a Dragon Mage. Your only goal is to kill this Boss, you do not need to kill all the Monsters around him. If you deal a good amount of Damage you can just rush him, sitting on your horse and kill him before the Monsters can even attack you. He can drop you a "Treasure Chest"
    • 11. After killing the most persistent Monster in the game, which came back twice in order to stop your journey, you have now reached the 11th Floor. Your goal here is to Break another 5 Seals, this time killing monsters wont grant you the Unlock Stones however. A total of five "Metin Stones of Eternal Death" spawn inside of this Floor which will drop you the "Seal of Eternal Death". The easiest Strategy is to simply pull all the Monsters to one side of the Room and Destroy the Metins on the other side of the Room since they will otherwise inflict heavy amounts of Damage. Don't let the fact that there's only 5 Seals to break fool you, the Unlock Stones might fail t o unlock them. Farm atleast 15-20ish if you want to be safe, you might even want to farm more if you feel unlucky. Unlocking the seals might get you close to the Monsters you dragged away earlier and thus will make it harder to go back to breaking the Metins in case you didn't manage to unlock all the seals. After breaking all the Seals you will proceed to the 12th Floor. Important Note: If you want to use the Demon Tower in order to Level up, this is your floor of choice. Both, the Monsters and Metins respawn infinitely and grant a good amount of EXP. The Metins are the easier choice, if you are able to tank a few groups of the Monsters however, the EXP might be more rewarding.
    • 12. You have reached the final Floor! It is time for your showdown with the Blue Death, which protects the very special "Rarity Smith". Killing the Blue Death will potentially grant you 1-2 "Blue Death's Chest", a "Cor Draconis (Antique)" and another "Dark Lord's Fang", aswell as access to the Rarity Smith. Important Notes: It is impossible to kill the Blue Death without the use of a Polymorph Marble. Danger! This Boss deals massive amounts of damage, make sure you have a lot of Skill Resist, HP and Instant HP Potions!

4. Important Drops in this Area

• Demon's Keepsake, Demon's Keepsake+,Demon's Gem, Demon's Gem+ - While they are Upgrade Items, most of them also have another purpose. 8 "Demon's Gem+" and 8 "Demon's Keepsake+" can be combined at Baek-Go in order to gain a "Demon Spearman Poly Marble". "Demon's Keepsake" is also used for the Level 50 Biologist Quest.
    • Finger Bones - Those Items are dropped from the 2nd floor onwards, they are the main upgrade material for Level 60 Helmets +7 - +9
    • Dark Lord's Fang, Dark Lord's Nail - These Items are dropped by the Blue Death and Death Reaper exclusively and used in the Refine+ System as extra upgrade Items
    • Level 66 Armors, Level 75 Weapons, Level 70 Weapons - The Blue Death and Death Reaper Chests are a very good place to farm these Items, since they grant increased chance for Rarity.
    • Heaven's Tear Bracelet a Level 40 Character can farm quite a few of these bracelets on the ground floor of the Dungeon, while also farming the typical Keepsake and Gem materials.
    • Ebony Bracelet and Gold Bracelet can be farmed quite well in the 8th Floor of the run.

5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

• Can i enter the Demon Tower with more than 2 Characters? - Yes, you can
    • What is the Rarity Smith and what does he do? - The Rarity Smith, as the name suggests, is a Blacksmith that specifically upgrades Rarity Items below level 61. Any Item of the rank "Rare" or higher which is for max. Lv. 60 or lower can be upgraded here, as long as your Character is Level 80 or higher. Notes: The Item can't break, it can only downgrade the same way as if you were using a Blessing Scroll. On top of that you do not require any Upgrade Materials on this Blacksmith. Every character only gets 1 Upgrade attempt every Run.
    • Is there anything I definitelly need in order to finish this Run? - If you only want to kill the "Death Reaper", no. If you want to do all 12 Floors you will require a Dragon Mage and a Polymorph Marble in order to kill the "Vile Elite Demon King" and the "Blue Death".
    • Does the Demontower Blacksmith in the 6th Floor have increased success chance? - No, it doesn't.
    • Can i use the Item "Summon Demon King" to get another blacksmith? - Yes, that is very much possible. Using this Item will kill the old Blacksmith and spawn a new one, once the new Demon King is defeated. Since it is a new Blacksmith, it will also allow you to upgrade again.

Any further questions? forgot something? Don't hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards,

Metin2SG Team

Almost every boss of the game has a set of hidden skills that are either triggered randomly or based on specific situations related to the Boss's remaining HP. Even most of the high level monsters have these skills. Hereby we'd like to present the explanation of these skills and also the list of monsters which have them:

1) Berserk

Berserk doubles the damage of the monster when its remaining HP hits a specific amount. Its often 25% or 50%, but not always.

2) StoneSkin

The opposite of Berserk, the monster receives halved damage when its remaining HP is below a specific threshold. Its often 50% or 25%, but not always.

3) Godspeed

The monsters attack speed becomes 250 when its remaining HP hits a specific threshold. Its often 50% or 25%, but not always.

4) Deathblow

Deathblow is a random skill which deals 4 times the base damage of the monster.

The lower the HP of the monster, the higher the chance to trigger it. It can stack with Berserk increasing the damage output by a total of 8 times.

In the future it will be nerfed to x2. Due to an error in the code, the affected races go from 1 to 4, however for the game the Warrior race is considered 0 this is why DeathBlow has currently no effect on the Warrior race.

In one of the future updates this will be fixed

Hey guys,

this Guide will Focus on the "Dragon Stone Alchemy" or "DSS".

As always, lets start with the basics.

1. What is the DSS?

2. Upgrading System

3. General Info

4. Useful stats on the DSS

5. Frequently asked Questions (FAQ)

1. What is the DSS?

Dragon Stones differ in colors and stats, Ruby, Garnet, Onyx, Sapphire, Diamond, Jade

Every different type of DSS will grant different stats, however, the stats also base on the Clarity, Level and Grade. A "Legendary Super Class Dragon Ruby+6" will give much higher stats than an "Antique Minor Dragon Ruby+0"

2. Upgrading System

The DSS have multiple upgrading variations.

Class

Upgrading the Dragon Stones Class is, in theory, fairly simple.

1. Combining 5x Rough Stones will give you 1x Cut Stone

4374-guide1-jpg

2. Combining 3x Cut Stones can give you 1x Rare Stone

4375-guide2-jpg

3. Combining 2x Rare Stones can give you 1x Antique Stone

4376-guide3-jpg

4. Using 2 Antique Stone can give you 1 Legendary Stone

9a3f6be99bcb484b28b91a63a6fb84b9.png

5. Using 2 Legendary Stones can give you 1 Mythic

89d2f9fdfa74b1b6d67eb08235d17187.png

Keep in mind, wether the stone succeeds or fails, it will grant you a new stone with new stats, it won't keep it's old stats.

The Possible outcomes of these upgrade attempts are the Following

• The upgrading will succeed and thus the 5/4/3/2 old Stone(s) will dissapear, you will gain 1 upgraded version. Keep in mind, this stone will have new stats as it is a new stone.
    • The upgrading will fail and thus the 5/4/3/2 old Stone(s) dissapear, you will be left with 1 of the same level, the others vanish completely.

Level

Upgrading the Level only requires the Stone you want to upgrade and a Green, Blue, Pink or Golden Dragon Bean.

Upgrading a Stones Level can have two possible outcomes.

Outcome A - The upgrading succeeds and the stone will increase its +

Outcome B - The upgrading fails and the stone will decrease its +

The upgrade chance depends on the Bean

Green is the worst Bean

Blue is slightly better

Pink has the highest chances of those three

And the Golden one has a 100% chance to improve the Item

The Level of a stone determines how high your stats will be.

Clarity Grade

Upgrading the Clarity Grade of a stone is similar to the Class upgrading, in order to upgrade a Stone to the next grade, you will need multiple stones of the same color and grade. Keep in mind, wether the upgrade succeeds or fails, it will grant you a new stone with new stats, it won't keep it's old stats.

• To make 1x Low Class you need 3x Minor
    • To make 1x Intermediate you need 2x Low Class
    • To make 1x High Class you need 2x Intermediate
    • To make 1x Super Class you need 2x High Class

3. General Info

Dragonstones have a limited time, once they are activated they start losing time and will eventually run out, making them unable to be activated. However, they will not vanish, you can recharge them.

Buying a "DSS Discharger" at the Alchemist's Shop allows you to, as the name suggests, discharge a Dragonstone, destroying the stone in the process and granting you a Time Elixir which partially recharges the stone of your choice.

Once inserted into a Slot, a Dragonstone can't be removed anymore easily.

Using a "DSS Destroyer", which you can also purchase in the Alchemist's Shop, allows you to remove them at the cost of having a risk to destroy the stone.

You have two pages for two different Sets of DSS, each of these pages can hold 1 of each Type.

Only one of those pages may be activated at the same time.

4. Useful stats on the DSS

• Diamond - Skill Res, Magic Attack Value, Skill Damage, Spell Speed, Ice Res
    • Ruby - Average Damage Res, Average Damage, Attack Value, Defence, Fire Res
    • Jade - Max HP +X%, Damage absorbed by HP, HP Regeneration, Max Hp +XXX, HP Restore, Wind Resist, Max SP +XXX
    • Sapphire - Dexterity, Earth Res, PvP Res, PvP Strong agaist Classes
    • Garnet - Max HP +XXX, Max SP +X%, Lightning Res, Sp Regeneration, Max SP +XXX, Damage Absorbed by SP, SP Restore
    • Onyx - Vitality, Dark res, Crit res, Pierce res, Reflect damage, Block physical attack, Dodge arrows,

5. Frequently asked Questions (FAQ)

• Can i trade the DSS? - Yes and No. While all the "Cor Draconis (XXX)", the Antique Dragon Stones and the Legendary Dragon Stones are tradeable, the lower class stones are not.
    • When is a good time to approach the the Dragon Stone Alchemy? - It's basically the last thing you should work on. It is very helpful however, it is also quite time consuming and endgame content. Finish everything else on your equipment before you take your time to work on these.
    • Where can i get them? - Check the Spoiler below! It will have lists where you can farm the "Rough" variants of the Stones. Besides of that most bosses and higher level Metins drop "Cor Draconis (XXX)" which include a random color stone.
    • What level is required? - You need atleast level 30. You will need to talk to the Alchemist and click on the "Mysterious Stones?!" Quest. After that the DSS Inventory unlocks.

Hint:

Keep in mind, the Ancient tree drops either the Chest OR the Cor Draconis, he never drops both.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

The Images and Tables are "stolen"from 2 Guides two older players created in the past and updated by me to fit the current drop rates, thanks to Soony and Vyenna.

Kind Regards,

Metin2SG Team