Posts by Elspeth

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Dear players,

in 3 Hours and 30 Minutes from now, meaning 15:00 GMT we will perform a maintenance.

Due to the fact that theres a lot to do, this Maintenance might even take some hours.

Kind Regards,

Metin2 SG Team

but could it not be made for the dss thing that it turns the dss on and or off instead of just showing them ? i mean i just need to press O to see it my dss....

We already discussed that internally and checked which buttons are still free, we are looking into simply linking activation of Page1/Page2 to Ctrl + J and Ctrl + K or something like that, as you would need two buttons, there are 2 different DSS Inventories afterall.

It's pretty difficult to click on a thing that is just in the border of the window. And what will be the problem if the Sidebar is put in the left and people click it accidentally? It only opens the window, it does not trigger any action which can affect the gameplay.

Right now is pretty inconvenient to have it in the same side as the inventory. Cause for example I play many time with the inventory open and I need to close it first, or move it away, and then I can see the Sidebar if I opened with F5.

All you have to do is moving it a few centimeters to the side, its not much of an inconvinience. Its just a matter of getting used to.

And infact, having it on the left side can have people accidentally deactivate or activate the anti experience.

And who knows which buttons we will add there in the future.

Dear Players,

here are the Patch notes of today, 02/11/2020

• Soulstone drop from Lv 70 Metins and Eternal Metins in Dt 7th and 11th floor removed, as they could have been farmed infinitely.
    • Soulstone drop from Lv 60 Metins inside Dragon Room removed, since they could have been farmed infinitely and abused.
    • All mounts and Mountskins are now roughly the same speed, most mounts had to be made faster for that change.
    • The Icons on the Sidebar were increased and now more visually pleasing to the eye.
    • Moved the Private Message "Letters" a little bit to the left and a bit down so they wont cover the Sidebar or clock anymore

Kind Regards,

The Metin2SG Team

Dear Players,

we'd like to give you some general information regarding the Halloween Items and NPC.

The NPC, Jack O' Lantern, will stay in Map1 of each Kingdom untill the 7th of November, after that he will be removed, so make sure to craft all your Halloween Boxes untill then. However, the Death Valley map is empty since the event ended.

On the Same day, November 7th, we will delete all Trick or Treat boxes that have not been opened, due to complains about bosses on all kinds of maps, especially map1 and low level maps.

On top of this, we noticed that quite a few of these Halloween Items (for example Costumes, mount skins) have been liked a lot and therefore, we will add them to our normal item mall roster after the end of their Item mall period as event items.

They will remain in the Item mall untill the 15th of november in their current state, after that they will be changed to match our current item mall items in stats (30 days + same stats) and will join our permanent roster.

Kind Regards,

Metin2 SG Team

I'd like to suggest to put the Sidebar to the left of the window, much better than in the right cause the inventory for default is opened in that side too.

It is purposely put there.

Players are used to have their inventory on the right side, that means they will usually not click there.

If we move it to the left side of the screen, the chance of people clicking on it accidentally increases dramatically.

It also can not be attached to the Inventory as it will limit the amount of buttons we can put.

I like the change to DC run A LOT. This run was never intended to get done solo. The soul stones you drop were intended to get split by 8 players evenly. Now we have a run concept that has been fine-tuned so people can farm it solo without crashing the market.

PS: I am confusion, is Shadow or Elspeth GA of the server? Both carry the same title for a long time now. Would be nice to get some clarity on the hierarchy.

There is also Dulaan and Chris having the same title.

The only reason i have the GA Rank in the forum is, because i wanted to change some Forums, reorganise it a little bit and didnt want to bother Dulaan or Shadow with it when i can do it on my own.

Dear Players,

With todays update there were the following Changes;

• Added a Sidebar
    • Added a Shortcut Button for the /nopoly command to that Sidebar
    • Added an AntiExperience Button to the Sidebar
    • Added the Extra Inventory Button to the Sidebar
    • Added the Shopbox Button to the Sidebar
    • Added the Daily System Button to the Sidebar
    • Added the DSS Inventory Button to the Sidebar
    • Removed the drop of Soulstones from Lord's Minion and Erebus (Gahnasel & Charon Adds)
    • Removed Gahnasel from the Trick or Treat chest
    • Exchanged the Extra Inventory Button at the top of your Inventory for a Sort Inventory function

it's not about adapting as the dmg increase wasn't intended. even the gms said that it will be fixed soon like nemere

You should read carefully when you quote me.

I never used words as fixed or that the damage increase wasn't intended.

Its logical that if they now use skills which they didn't use before, that their damage increases.

What i said was that these Skills naturally gave new Damage to Nemere and Yamachon which they didnt have before and that, if needed, we will probably adapt that damage.

I saw the S-skills already, remove still fails even with 87%, with 60% it fails quite often like i said, also damage of S remove is still low even with low amount of magic res. Anyway, since 2 minute immunity will stay, you still find it normal to be the weakest skill in terms of damage ?

Since it is also the only skill with a main focus on being a debuff, yes, i consider that perfectly normal.

hi i am new here . can i get more info about

"Partial Halloween 2020 contents"

and second question is the S skill only for level 100+? thanks

"

Heya, we will release more Info about the Halloween Event as soon as the "partial" part is gone and we have everything set up.

As for the S-Skills, yes, they unlock after Level 100.

Hey there,

before i state anything regarding this, do us and yourself a favor and wait untill you actually saw the S-Skills.

Telling me that Remove debuff fails often at over 60% already sounds quite exaggerated, telling me that it fails often at the S-Rank 87% sounds even more unbelieveable.

Code
    Ela seriously, the WP sura is useless. A body warrior will hit 100+ metins faster. WP is usless for a dungeon. Take hell run, for example. Good luck doing without 50 avg poison, solo. Where the body fighter does it soft with 45 avg grude.

People don't play WP anymore, I left WP for Wojo Body, because it just doesn't pay off.

DMG is too small, you won't kill boses, without PT forget about dungeon, when asasins do it easy.

You just killed Sura WP on your change 30+ dmg on assa and mage, and that's it.

Hey there,

so you are telling me the Buff to Sin and Mage killed weaponary sura but tell me one thing, please.

In which way did a buff to two classes lower suras damage?

Suras were always worse in terms of damage compared to warrior.

Suras just have an easier time tanking everything and are an alrounder, it is completely normal that a class that is okay/good at everything is the best at nothing in every game while here they are actually by far the best at being easy and tanky.

Hey there,

you speak about bias and then you tell us that we should buff Weaponary sura because it is your favorite, thats a bit tough to understand.

Just because you personally like it the most, that doesnt mean its supposed to be the best in everything. In fact, if its the best in everything that means the balancing has failed and it needs to be adjusted.

Besides, you said Weaponary Sura only has 2 Damage Spells while in fact they have 3 and are the only class with having an active debuff other than the pretty useless Slow effect or Poison which anyone can apply.

On top of that, they can also use 2 Weapon types as they are literally the only ones with a special kind of Sword.

Assassins are literally useless in PvM other than Bosses if you compare them to Suras or Warriors, killing Metins takes quite a lot longer.

Suras can do absolutely everything just fine, but ofcourse they also have weaknesses which in their case is the exact same thing Assassins excel in, bosses.

But unlike other classes, the Weaponary sura also excells at one thing when it comes to runs or bosses... tanking. Ofcourse theres one class to beat Weaponary suras for that, the black magic sura, but who is going to tell me he plays a BM Sura in PvM ?

TL;DR

No Matter how we put it, weaponary sura is not in a bad position atall.

Neither in PvM, nor in PvP.

Especially not with S-Skills.

Hey guys,

here are the Patch notes for today, 07/10/2020

• Ship Defense Run Added
    • Supreme Skills Added
    • Rainbow Stone Added to the Hydra Run which is needed to upgrade your P1 Skills to Supreme
    • Completely new Animations added for all Supreme Skills
    • Mounts are now completely disabled in nation War
    • Drop Bonus Formula changed, it is now not going to punish you for being on the same level as the Bosses/Metins anymore. The Drop Bonus is now starting to lower from 5 Levels above the Target.
    • Dragon Roar is now a ranged skill
    • Remove Magic is now properly working as a Magic Skill rather than a Debuff Skill, meaning it can be resisted with Magic and Sura resist aswell.
    • A Person who was affected by the "Remove Magic" debuff is now protected for 2 Minutes of being removed again.
    • Cure now becomes consecutively weaker with every cast on the same Target, dropping to 75%, 50% and 25% effectiveness if used multiple times on the same target within 2 Minutes
    • Ritual of Doom can now damage people while the caster is mounted
    • Repetition Shot Animation drastically speed up, it will now only shoot 4 arrows on every rank instead of increasing the animation time and arrows shot with every rank.
    • The Assassin specific horse skill now has the same Skill Type as all other Skills and therefore is affected by resistances
    • The Buff Skills which arent toggle skills; Aura of Sword, Fear, Enchanted Armor, Taichi, Aphotic Shield, Berserk now do not have any Cooldown anymore
    • Little Dragon Pet added which gives 15% Damage increase inside the Ship Defense Run
    • Created New bonuses which were added to the S Skills like Critical Defense, Critical Damage, Pierce Damage, Revive and increased Effects for Selfcast of Mage Buffs
    • Bay mobs fixed, they are now not attacking from afar anymore if they aren't supposed to.
    • Elixir of Agility now properly displays that it grants Dex rather than 50 Damage
    • Magic Potion now properly displays that it grants Int rather than 10% Magic Res
    • The Enchanted Forest Map Metins [Metin Arboreal Creatures & Metin Of The Forest] now have improved drop.
    • Additionally, the respawn time of these two types of Metins was reduced.

Kind Regards,

Metin2SG Team

Hey,

thanks for the feedback.

Lets sort out the more complicated one first;

Inferno - The Visual is the exact same as on P and below, its just not as visible there because on P and below its just little sparkles while on S its a rock formation. This clip will show what i mean, pay attention to the little sparkles on the ground which are effectively the same, they move with me aswell, just like the Rocks on S.

https://i.gyazo.com/59c4d34e277737821a001ffae8714c1d.mp4

This could be fixed by making the Mage static during the cast - but that ofcourse means no more moving untill the casting is done.

As for the Aphotic, as explained ingame it is supposed to State 33 and 7 for a total of 40, which will be corrected, thanks for the report.

so there's that famous bug for dagger sins, that when you go stealth too soon after spawning or smth u are visible but your name tage is not visible.

that happens with the new "2 stealth attacks" mode too, when you used fatal strike or that weird 6th skill.

so you are visible but your name is not visible, when you should still be invis.

it works fine for backstab, spinning dagger and poisonous cloud

Hey,

try to get us a Video of that bug. A Video from the perspective of someone else than the Assassin who has that bug occuring, please.

Thanks for the Feedback so far, guys

Dear Players,

Thank you for helping us Test the Supreme Skills and the Hydra Run,

i create this Thread in order for you to be able to write your personal feedback down.

If you found any Bugs, Translation Errors, unclear tooltips or anything else you want to speak up about, do it right here!

Keep in mind though, everyone might have their own opinion, you do not need to argue with them, just write your own opinion down.

Kind Regards,

The Metin2SG Team