Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hello everyone,

As you may realize by the posts section this is a farewell.

Since I started on this server I've had my ups and lows and I have met exceptional people over these months in this game. I'd like to thank mostly to Shadow and Tary for being such kind and most understandable human beings I have ever met along my journey in here. I'd also like to thank po_xy for being the most awesome sister from another mother I have met in this server, with whom I have shared big laughs overtime and Vyenna for it's experienced tips and bounding along the process of building my chars.

Over the last months I have been pushing myself to obtain certain goals that seemed unreachable back then and all I can say is that I'm very proud of myself and those who always believed in me. However, that is not enough. I activated Lock&Ready System on both accounts of mine.

Due to several events that have occurred lately I have lost the will to grind for more, invest time/money in here and just play the game as I intended when I started by lockdown season. The server itself is super beginners friendly as you get everything by default to start your adventure in this world & the new skills coming that I've had the opportunity to have a sneak peak and as shown on our discord server have the most awesome & fresh effects you can ever expect from such an old game as this one, so have fun and get all cute!

I won't be coming back online, this is a goodbye.

What you are, you attract. What you visualize in your mind you can hold in the palm of your hands. Anything is possible - Law of Attraction.

• Weren't you supposed to take part in a project with Vyenna to make guides about the SG runs? :D Anyway, if it is a goodbye, I hope that at least you had fun with whatever you did here and I wish you good luck. Take care.

• Hey welcome back to game, it is always nice to see players back in game, I hope you will stay for long.

Thank you & thank you guys who commented here above, I never got to read it.

Portugal is under lockdown again, so I decided why not, there's a bunch of different things added, looks nice.