Posts by L0lu

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Shoutbox

• EmyEmy

Lol xd

• [CoMa]Shadow

but as harsh as you can be and bias as you are, you can't expect us to fix a problem that doesn't happen to everyone in reasonable times

• [CoMa]Shadow

I don't doubt you had freeze issues, which happen during login when the packets are loaded and if one crash... thats the freeze

• Arigato

cool thanks for the help then

• [CoMa]Shadow

Yup i did and i can log without issues

• Arigato

nothing more

• Arigato

I just reported a bug if you want you can check it wich i believe is your job

• Arigato

I guess thats amusing and shocking https://imgbbb.com/image/Hk9Ty

• [CoMa]Shadow

The ignorance of saying you have tried from another pc while using the same internet is both amusing and shocking thou

• [CoMa]Shadow

I suppose me and this player are somehow immune to it :D

• [CoMa]Shadow

https://puu.sh/DGthN/8dc9988815.jpg

• Arigato

I also tryed from other pc its not the problem mostly at nephrite and thunder / dawn and capes are working just fine

• Arigato

https://imgbbb.com/image/HJcPc yeah its perfectly fine u are right rofl just fix

• EmyEmy

Yes, if ch2 has disconnections switch to other channels its simple as that

• [CoMa]Shadow

It will have its own website and forum

• PaliPali

Last tuesday ch2 was also causing player crashes/disconnects pretty often

• EmyEmy

If server 2 opens , there will be a forum for s2 it makes sense

• S3ke

so is there anywhere i can check whats the news regarding the server 2 ? since you guys will not post it here ?how can we know when it will be opened ?

• [CoMa]Shadow

it seems to work fine, remember that limiting yourself to say "is bugged" doesn't say anything at all.

• [CoMa]Shadow

http://puu.sh/DGqgc/84cf9a055e.jpg

• :thumbsup:
  • :airborne:
  • :assaultrifle:
  • :banned:
  • :bday:
  • :beer:
  • :blackeye:
  • :borg:
  • :censored:
  • :chainsaw:
  • :chinese:
  • :chrome:
  • :cookie:
  • :crazy:
  • :dance:
  • :dash:
  • :dead:
  • :doofy:
  • :evilgrin:
  • :fie:
  • :gamer:
  • :golly:
  • :growup:
  • :grumble:
  • :hail:
  • :hi:
  • :hmm:
  • :huntsman:
  • :ill:
  • :lol:
  • :miffy:
  • :minigun:
  • :misslelauncher:
  • :modo:
  • :monster:
  • :ninja:
  • :nono:
  • :oops:
  • :pardon:
  • :phatgrin:
  • :pillepalle:
  • :pleasantry:
  • :popcorn:
  • :puke:
  • :pump:
  • :rocketlauncher:
  • :rofl:
  • santa
  • :search:
  • :shit:
  • :sniper:
  • :spiteful:
  • :stick:
  • :stopping:
  • :thinking:
  • :this:
  • :topicclosed:
  • :vain:
  • :wayne:
  • :wbb:
  • :werderw:
  • :xeno:
  • :zombie:
  • :)
  • :(
  • ;)
  • :P
  • ^^
  • :D
  • ;(
  • X(
  • :*
  • :|
  • 8o
  • =O
  • <X
  • ||
  • :/
  • :S
  • X/
  • 8)
  • ?(
  • :huh:
  • :rolleyes:
  • :love:
  • 8|
  • :cursing:
  • :thumbdown:
  • :thumbup:
  • :sleeping:
  • :whistling:
  • :evil:
  • :saint:
  • <3
  • :!:
  • :?:

but if it's like this, it would be easier move some items from high lvl char and just go and kill pple around stealing the drop ... good ideea xD

Who said anything about gearing up and hunting for 1 guy, if you have time for a such dumb things, go on then. Anyway If ppl had equipment good enough, they would've defended "their" spots from him. There is nothing against the rule that you've attached. He just beats up most of you and taking the loot that he fought for, if any of you can't handle this, just leave the spot or try to fight him back.

i`m talking here about ks and steal items (even on pvp mode ) i didnt mention any name, you did.

Neither did I, you just mentioned in your first post some "1 player who does ks on pvp mode and steal drop" and I've related to that post :)

i`m not getting angry about what he's doing, since i dont farm flame anymore( nodrop ), (i was ksed by him 2 times on lvl 105 metins)

Well if you're "not getting angry about what he's doing" but instead of that you're "talking here about ks and steal items (even on pvp mode )", then tell us why in the fuck your first post is in 80% about some "1 rude player" and why in the heck you've attached the rule which regards to " behaviour that goes far beyond the limit of the normal pvp and borderds on the limit of abuse" and to punishing people?

Long time ago, there was a rule which was saying something like that "You can't steal other's player metin stones unless you're in the Free mode". This rule was removed in some patch I think, but it didn't change much, coz stronger players would just hit the Free mode and overwhelm the rest anyway. Reporting/banning this guy would be a nonsense, because he did nothing against the rules, if you want to punish him, you just need to be stronger then him.

Hi, I want to sell this PVP necklace. If you're interested, please submit your offer in the comment section below or PM me either on forum or in the game.

Starting price: 6 won

Autowin: 11 won

In game nickname: L0lu

If you still have a decent equipment, i would recommend you red forest from 86 lvl if im not mistaken. With decent equipment you'll do it easily.

Hi, there is a bug with refining and spirit stones. If you use stacked spirit stones +0-3 from the "select metin stones" window, alchemist will consume them all instead of 1 spirit stone per 100 ores. Until bug is repaired, it seems that the only option for now is to seperate stacked spirit stones and then use alchemist.

we have also a mining event.

and the average players (noobs in my eyes) who dont have mariage, should make it. we did it too so why change something for newbies?

this server is childreneasy since 2 years. why you still want simplyfication.

Read, what I've responded to the Vyenna's post. "we have also a mining event." Yes I've also written about it in the first post, did you even read that?

When you read mining books just think how many times it fails lol, I noticed it when mining on my alternate character with low lvl mining skill and pickax+0 I have more success than mining with my main character got better pickax and higher lvl skill. It does not make sense :P

Well if that is real, It just confirms that mining system should be rebalanced/changed.

First of all, you should not look for a particular vein, just go for any white gold, diamond, ebony or heaven veins you find, with two married chars. Then, make sure those chars have both P mining and Pickax+3 or higher. It is the best way to gather some few thousand ores in few hours.

As to give you one example, I have 2 chars, mage and farmer, both with P mining, pick+5 and pick+3 and the amount of ores I collect during mining event is 2400+ in 60 minutes, with a max of 3k ores. Of course, if I go to look for veins on maps, I will probably end up with less than 2k ores in 60 minutes. And since both are above lv 90, I can also get soul crystal ores from Thunder or the other maps where it spawns those veins.

The refining of these ores has a bit of a problem in my view since most of the time half of your ores fail the process. You have to be quite lucky to get more than 60% refined products from the ores you refine. (I know is 60% chance to refine, not an overall 60% of all the ores, for those who might argue with me)

To conclude, mining doesn't need a change, you have to get it P and higher + on Pickax.

Ye, maybe It is good for some1 who has "2 chars married, mining on P and the Pickaxe upgraded on +3-5" but as I said the problem occurs in general. Have you ever thought about the "average" player who's not married nor have pickaxe +3-5 and mining on P (sure as first thing most of the ppl would spend money for the mining manuals and the hermits only to get that skill on P, while there are more useful usege of that ;)) or You just considered Yourself and couple folks that you know, which are in/near the endgame and have resources to do that? The problem is that mining is not balanced and is too random, players with no/low/medium skill and eq for mining will get very little profit considering their effort and time put into that thing.

Hi, during my adaventure with mining i have some conclusions about it. The mining should be buffed in general, the ammount of veins spawned at some maps are too low (I experienced 2-3 veins in starting locations, and 2-4 on the other areas like sahara/ice mountain), I need to add, that often they are the veins which we don't need/want and there is a chance of failure during the mining. So for exapmle we can spend like 30min. - 1h looking for the vein we desire and when we'll finally find it, there may be a situation that we get low ammount of ore from it, so either our only choice is to looking for some veins for a long time or just rely on the "Vein spawn" event which is every 2 weeks. In my opinion spawn rate increase of the veins would be good (especially the ones which are commonly used by the players) and change in the "success/failure" system. Will be happy to know Yours oppinions about that case guys, so please take part in the discussion.

Kind regards,

L0lu

This is a good idea for making a new itemshop item. There may be a detailed window for selecting the items to pick up with "z" key, which is activated only after buying it from the itemshop. In this way it would be a really good choice for farmers and a new earning point for TEC Interactive. I will write a detailed topic about my idea in near future.

This would be the most fuked up thing to do. Mechanical changes/upgrades should be implemented for everyone, coz it affects everyone, not only farmers.

Hi, there is a problem with the teleportation ring. After you close the shop/trade window and you'll try to use it, it goes on 3 min. cd without doing its function. Is there any way to fix it? This issue is here for far too long :D