Posts by L0lu

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

You taste like strawberries

On a summer evening

I'm in euphoria with every bite

It's so hard to forget about you

Your scent make old memories come alive

They say you make me feel bad

I know you make me feel good

Single gaze at your perfect shape

cause my mind to do what I should do

Drunk in love, lovely sips

Blissful feeling on my lips

Not gonna fool you

nor lead like a puppet

I'm not talking about Woman

but about Chicken Nuggets

There is a problem with the mounts. You can't upgrade the seal (at least the young mount version) with the scroll of evolution. It displays the message: "You can't use it on non-sash items.

Nice update. Also, Can information about this "Fishing Extravaganza point requirement for rewards raised" be edited in the "Fishing Extravaganza" thread? Thank you!

Attention!

A group of fanatics were seen today praying to the Dark Lord Frosty the Snowman in the first town of the kingdom named Elgoria. Those individuals tried to perform the ritual to awake the Dark Lord by sacrificing people that were complaining about the rewards in the Christmas Gift Boxes, as you can see in the shocking pictures below. Please be extremely careful and report any suspicious activity around that area!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Hope i win (:

xD Great video. It really shows us how sophisticated your gameplay is and your true spirit for the game, keep it up!

Weren't you supposed to take part in a project with Vyenna to make guides about the SG runs? :D Anyway, if it is a goodbye, I hope that at least you had fun with whatever you did here and I wish you good luck. Take care.

BM sura:

- Aphotic shield has a confusing description. It says "Damage reduction 33%, Defence +145, Damage reduction +40%". Some players may think that It gives you 73% reduction.

Also I have some feedback for other classes.

Dragon mage:

Some of the spells have too much range. There is almost no counterplay for it (vs sura BM it's 65/35 for DM I woud say) for now. You can just run and spam spells, and the opponent can't do anything, even if he has spells with good range as well. It's just my opinion.

- Inferno: Its VFX is bugged a little bit. After casting, when you start moving, its visual effect is attached to your chaaracter for 0,5 sec (or so).

2') plz fix rar items colore i have 2x item, stas 1st 8avg 2st 3demi make this titan

2)st item same statas but 3top 8 dowen and legndary ppl dont buy say legndary beeter titanic crap hahahaa

# and plz plz plz plz plz spawen we are wepons u players 120 lvl and kill for 75lvl wepon

This isn't a bug, because there are 2 "types" of legendary bonuses. If the first bonus is Maxed out but the second one is not, an item will always be max. Titanic. However, If the second bonus is maxed out, the item will always be Legendary (either "lower" or "higher" tier Legendary). The preference of people for buying Titanic items instead of "lower tier" legendaries is not staff's problem. Also It would be better, if you used your native language, so we can translate it and actually understand what you have in mind.

50 horse medals sounds so much, but the bonus stats sound so good too! i love this. Will there be an upgrade to mounts too?

50 horse medals is acutally a good thing for a couple of reasons:

1. You get permanently acutally a good horse, without the need to use the power snack (unless Power Mounts like Chocobo and Dragor will be buffed)

2. It will raise a demand on the horse medals, thereby giving another way of earning money for new/low level players (At least for some period of time)

3. This is the last stage of the horse empowerment, so it should be "hard" to get, and be beneficial.

The option "Vote4Bonus". What in particularly will it be used for? Also The Sacrifice quest is bugged, at least the mission with Yetis. You can't obtain hearts by killing them. Tried to cancel the quest and do it again but the outcome is the same.