[CONTEST] Drawing of the Month - March (Mon, Mar 14th 2016, 4:42pm - Fri, Mar 18th 2016, 5:42pm)

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Date

[CONTEST] Drawing of the Month - March

Mon, Mar 14th 2016, 4:42 pm - Fri, Mar 18th 2016, 5:42 pm

• Hey guys,

This week I will be asking you to show us your drawing skills.

We want to see the best drawings of Metin2 SG made by our players, so this contest will be very simple: show us you can draw anything about Metin2.

Rules:

• Draw anything you want about Metin2: characters, monsters, landscapes, fights, buildings.
    • The drawing must be made by you, so on the bottom of each drawing just write your forum or ingame name and the date when you made it.
    • Any drawing that we determine that it's not made by you will not be considered.

We will be rewarding the best drawing. Like the previous contests, the winner will be voted by the team, however the ammount of likes each drawing has can be considered when voting.

Reward: 20.000 TPs

Show us your best drawings!
    Good luck!

Kind Regards,
    Metin2 SG Team

• Hello :D

Here's a little something I drew, I don't get much free time to draw.

Wish I could of spent more time on it.

I got the inspiration to draw this from the many many metins I destroy on map 1 :D

My in game name is B0aty.

• I Love it baby, great detail!

• Coty (B0aty) and i decided to spend our evening off work drawing for metin2 :love:

To me drawing is sitting down with a pencil and paper...

Decided to make a video showing the drawing progression.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

~~ Must have sound up to hear the music ~~

• i don't know if digital art is allowed, but i post it.

I'm still noob with photoshop, i started learning few weeks ago.
    I replied the draw on photoshop based on some images saw on google.
    Then played a bit with filters and tools.

I hope you like it.

*The "Metin2 Singapore" text had been get from web. (If it's not ok, tell me and i publish one without it)

IGN: Aoshi

• Event over? ?( If not ill draw more! :D