German Videos will be blocked now by Gameforge!

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hey guys and hey Team!

German Metin2SG videos will be blocked now by GF! It is on my Channel and i saw it was on the second biggest german Metin2 Channel too.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

what the hell?

• I guess its about Thumbnail, where the "Metin2" font is from the GameForge, and the "Singapore" is selfmade. U may not use the "Metin2" Image from them.

Atleast this is what I think.

could be, but CrankyCapone (german greatest Metin2 Youtuber) have the same Metin2 Logo and his videos aren't blocked.

• He is maybe allowed to use it, as far as I know he did a Let's Play of the Server, which is published by the GameForge either, so he will be allowed to use it! ;)

Another thing could be, that they just didnt saw it, if u are not using their Symbols I would just try to write a E-Mail, or get somehow else in contact.

• Another thing could be, that they just didnt saw it, if u are not using their Symbols I would just try to write a E-Mail, or get somehow else in contact.

absolutely impossible to get a permission by Gameforge. Gf is the baddest company in support etc.

• not all Youtuber are blocked xd

They will be blocked in the future.

why do you care? aren't you the one who used bug in video and got perma ban :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Why do people care you ask? Lol.
    I just wanted to start all over again, started 2months ago and played sometime and even bought tec points for 25€, but i dont want to play here when it's a pserver.

I care because it is illegal to play on pserver's (just the question is stupid)

Gameforge said for a long time that SG is an pserver and now they demonstrated it, so i believe them.
    Still would like to hear some evidences that sg is still legal.

• If you are so scared, don't play here :)

It is not like we force anybody to play, even less to invest your money.

Is since 2007 that Gameforge claims we are a pserver but we are not. We already mailed youtube and asked clarifications regarding those 2 cases (2 youtubers who had a lot of pserver vides on their channel), so we shall see what is the real reason behind this block.

But once again, if you are scared, don't waste your time or money, play where you think is safe :)

• god damn it CoMa,you made it sound so clear!
    Gj sg staff!this game is great from my point of view and you guys are amazing, Idk if I could be se patient with guys like these everyday..

• They are indeed quite a challenge. For example this "player" who apparently put efforts to try to hide who he is, Marelkozo, not only spent more than the amount he claimed, which i may understand his worries, but he quit here or took a break to go play on a pserver. He tends to return from time to time to throw mud here and then disappear :)