Budokan Videos

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • As a fond spectator of the Budokan, I`ve recorded and cut the last three tournaments for those who might have missed them or don`t want to wait that long between the battles:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Shortly after uploading my third video, I was informed that :puke:Gameforge had it banned .:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

SG Support (which answered after few minutes) let my know that GF (which still has`t responded) might have caused the ban, because I use the term "Metin2" in the title. I`m somewhat confused, because BoodyLP, Amnesio and MrSoon also use the word "Metin 2" in their titles and my first two videos did, too. Anyway, thats the reason why I don`t use "Metin 2" as tag or title. By searching with "Budokan PVP Areana" or using the deeplink above you will find the videos.

It`s the first time that I record and edit, so don`t expect to much. :modo:

• Here is week 27:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• In week 29 we witnessed some clashes of titans! :thumbsup:

But titan or not. Join Budokan! Its no longer about winning or losing. Its about riding on your horse - with your samurai sabre in hand - against a battery of gatling canons. :minigun: Leave your mark! :stick:

• Blue Kingdom is back in the Champion category and two Weapon Sura make the arena burn:

• Two arrow quivers full of surprises:

• Remove fish, remove duels and fainted rabbits:

• A Hero returns. Will a Mage bring the end to the dominion of the Weapon Suras?

• Drama duels and epic stealth moves:

• External Content www.youtube.com