Japanese vs PanicStation+HappyHippo+SuR4aAa+yellows

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Jesus Christ..... I didn't even take you seriously until now, you really try to be serious ? I thought you are only joking 'cos obviously you are free kill for anyone....Posting your fake pics here was a joke from my point of view but saying now that a 30+ mins video is fake when it has almost no cuts is just.....idk you must have some problems.

• The video at lemures where he did 800 crit is a big humiliation i agree, he should have done maximum 500 :D

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Stop embarassing yourself.

• Jesus Christ..... I didn't even take you seriously until now, you really try to be serious ? I thought you are only joking 'cos obviously you are free kill for anyone....Posting your fake pics here was a joke from my point of view but saying now that a 30+ mins video is fake when it has almost no cuts is just.....idk you must have some problems.

からし lol the point is that u should improve and avoid to be raped by us again,

not hating us (u asian so bad!) or crying (u guys fake! me best body warr never die!) :beer:

• External Content youtu.be

pasted-from-clipboard.pngpasted-from-clipboard.png

• からし lol the point is that u should improve and avoid to be raped by us again,

not hating us (u asian so bad!) or crying (u guys fake! me best body warr never die!)

First Jese: You need 10 min or more to kill afk player in town

Second: You came at lemures with 10x players to kill Panic or Happy, than you put screens how you kill them. on lemures where ppl came to farm not fight against others no fight just farm. Than you make 100x screens how you raped them no matter if that was just one single time !?

Even i Best PvP and PvM Player on Server, can also too die if some1 like snake attacked me !!!

• External Content youtu.be

I can not see your dmg my friend? How did i embarass myself hehe such a clown :P

Keep in mind this moment when the entire server laughed --> pasted-from-clipboard.png

• First Jese: You need 10 min or more to kill afk player in town

Second: You came at lemures with 10x players to kill Panic or Happy, than you put screens how you kill them. on lemures where ppl came to farm not fight against others no fight just farm. Than you make 100x screens how you raped them no matter if that was just one single time !?

Even i Best PvP and PvM Player on Server, can also too die if some1 like snake attacked me !!!

You talk too much for someone that gets 20k dmg NON CRIT in raids :) -->

pasted-from-clipboard.png

• Well everyone was talking this prometheus is pathetic i said he is oke but now as i can see all he can do is trying to catch pvm ppl :D and still cant kill :O Tell ur brothers how u die from 1 crit 25k <3 ma boy u have to learn much more to reach almg lvl ^^

• Did you even watch the lemure video? :D What was my true face, panic doing 800 dmg that was my true face? haha go watch naruto at 20+ years :P

800 or 8k ? You died in 2v2 vs body + dagger, you died vs body + bm from 1 skill, you can't tank more than one class in raid that's why you never join with your own crap account but instead you join with gucci account because it's his name that gets humiliated and not yours. Good strategy to play with other account so it doesn't matter if you get 16k in raid.