Budokan and more

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Poor performance by me today because I didn't switch from sin to war gear in time(was missing 40-50 res). Some stuff still needs upping too, and 90-96 bios also still not done. No vitality stone in the picture. So don't celebrate too soon buddy :).

war.JPG

• Poor performance by me today because I didn't switch from sin to war gear in time(was missing 40-50 res). Some stuff still needs upping too, and 90-96 bios also still not done. No vitality stone in the picture. So don't celebrate too soon buddy :).

war.JPG

8 weeks in a row finding the same excuses "i used wrong items, i had bad luck, the moon was blue etc".

I am still waiting for real competition, i heard the same words last week too. At the moment 23k / 24k .

• cherry-picking clips out of context still? still hiding inventories? (what's the point? ). I also hit 10k + in raids multiple times, you don't see me posting pictures of it because they mean nothing.

Keep in mind this char was 62 like 3 months ago. you were 86 4 or 5 years ago when I was playing as a 39. I'm simply stating that you've only caught glimpses so far and I will beat you in budokan if I really set my mind to it.

• cherry-picking clips out of context still? still hiding inventories? (what's the point? ). I also hit 10k + in raids multiple times, you don't see me posting pictures of it because they mean nothing.

Keep in mind this char was 62 like 3 months ago. you were 86 4 or 5 years ago when I was playing as a 39. I'm simply stating that you've only caught glimpses so far and I will beat you in budokan if I really set my mind to it.

I don't see you in this NW and as far as i remember, the last time you joined in NW you made 50% of the yellows points:D.

One more thing, when i started to play on this server, you were already playing here, you were lvl 39 trying to prove yourself fighting against lvl 39 new players and feeling strong. I remember you always felt special fighting against pvm chars.

Not my problem that you enjoyed fighting against naked lvl 39 chars for more than 4 years.

I don't like players who like to prove themselves against pvm chars or new players. If you want pvp, try to fight against pvp players.

We already know what happened when you tried to do that.

• I'm not at home for starters. And I have no clue what you are on about. I was pvping vs anybody, and the fact that I've won over 30 budokans and over 10 pvm kings with 39 pretty much disapproves everything you just said(this was my main char back then aswell). Also I played actively on 39 for a year tops.

Any way it seems you are derailing again from simple pvp banter to your silly frustrations.

So have fun tooting your horn here further.

• I'm not at home for starters. And I have no clue what you are on about. I was pvping vs anybody, and the fact that I've won over 30 budokans and over 10 pvm kings with 39 pretty much disapproves everything you just said(this was my main char back then aswell). Also I played actively on 39 for a year tops.

Any way it seems you are derailing again from simple pvp banter to your silly frustrations.

So have fun tooting your horn here further.

Against who you won ? New players ? Pvm chars ? Who cares about lvl 39 pvp ? I could gear up my shop char and kill you in lvl 39 but no one gives a damn about lvl 39 in pvp.

Irrelevant.

You evolved pretty fast in a short amount of time.. Congrats for it, in my opinion you did more in the last 4-5 months of playtime that this panic did in 5+ years of sg :)