Budokan 13.01.

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Mighty yes all know u dady for Tongue's u are not more than that i say that before to u made 120 lvl remover Gz for you dude stay in safe <3 and we enemy everytime with u ,when i am ask u for autograph ajajajaj show pic, maybe u seeing dream again ,so we all know that. u are man for dreams xD and tonguemighty, please listen beckmann and dont fck forum 24/7

u have to many posts and likes received u are lord for forum and talk (oh yes) 2.7 k likes 1.6 k posts that is amazing u are best for talk dude keep talk ,u are fun for us .. and when u leave blues they insult you. now you stay with them, I dont know what kind of stomach you have

dont make busy this page

Nature2 say's : keep it clean please !

Peace Peace Peace :vain:

• Forum Lord. First 120 beast. PvP God. 1v6 destroyer. Your Teacher. Solo monster. Ye he has many names but he will always be better than you just remmember. At the end of the day you are just cacaRR toy. His dildo lol. Without him the guild and friendos, solo you are no1, nobody. Call when you achieve Lv 60 andaange to kill some 1v1 withour sharing.

The game must be a girl cuz im always in it.

• Forum Lord. First 120 beast. PvP God. 1v6 destroyer. Your Teacher. Solo monster. Ye he has many names but he will always be better than you just remmember. At the end of the day you are just cacaRR toy. His dildo lol. Without him the guild and friendos, solo you are no1, nobody. Call when you achieve Lv 60 andaange to kill some 1v1 withour sharing.

i saw some one mad here :phatgrin:
    you studied well, so i no hear that names about for him but you accept thats, that to did not suprise me, cuz he is your teacher yes,he teach you somethinks good , you to remove good and stay in safezone, so i no have any idea and i didnt say anythink about for kill someone 1v1 but im beat u everywhere xD and i no need sharing that, cuz i no waste time for sharing beat remover.

and join game for war when equal to us.

8)

• and when ur head stuck watch that

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

we saw here MrSon teacher MrSon pvp god and bla bla

• Hey guys,

The issue in this topic was about a mistake that I made during an event which was explained already.

I spoke with PanicStation few days ago, explained myself and gave him my apology as well, and we understood each other in a good way.

I see now that this topic is being used to provoke and flame each other and for that reason it will be closed.

You have already a topic to discuss your PvP experiences and it is not this one.

Please respect the topics and what they are all about.

Kind Regards,

Tary