Heropety vs aleksandar

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • well betty players of SG saw how u won vs Aleksandar they saw screens ny screen so why u still talking about only same ur self, and me im now i mean now afther i raped ur father bokha 15-11 and manny others became not str sura, im now the strongest player of Metin2 sg 1v1 now pls but now, before i was losing vs menny nubs but now i can won vs everyone till 10, but vs you i wont make duells bcs i saw u make video vs aleks wher u kill him 2-3 times and how he beat u 10-5 u now show so pls. i hope players of SG saw my screen and how betty cry when warrior use 1 hand or 2 hand who care 1 hand or 2 hand? let me explain u betty.

Warrior can use sword or two hand, Sura can only use sword, Ninja can use Bow,Daggers and Sword, Mage can use Fan and Bell.

so u cant tell or order aleks what he must use i hope u understand it bcs ur brain is to small :) enjoy

• Pety lool hahah u show only 0,1% of duel where u win 1 time, and where is other part where u die? how u can pretend that u win if no show to ppl full duel with lose and win? better shut up and stop flame ppl , u look so crap with all your flames and fake pretend that u are something.

• for your info pety i have nothing +9, but what mean item + 9 if you are not human?what if u show up some items even if ther are the best if in same time u act like some idiot and insult all player around,annoy all around.Your items + 9 cost nothing,bye bye

• As i seid Betty, i wont make vs u duells bcs u are very unfair and poor player i only can waste against u my pedants and etc and time. so afther this when i saw like players of SG what u doing its sick but really sick be a Man and show full video but you dont need to show,bcs players saw screens,so now u can only kill ur self. I hope u understand it bcs ur brain take to much damage last few days :) enjoy

• Ugly bety you really want to be Aleksandar :D you need to try harder before when u was damned member u insult everyone and get banned from the friends in ur guild idk why u hate damned boys so much , i understand if u kill us with 1 skill if u rape us if u win everyone in duel but u die 2 skill man i think its useless to talk i mean at last you :). And something more ppl dont want to read ur shits here ppl are bored of you u , u even kill new players while they are farming and maria i dont want to comment cuz she ll feel immportant.

Close this thread pls i am sure no 1 want to read this flames and useless talks tnx.