Heropety vs aleksandar

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • wyh cant everybody just mind their own business? we are far away from just playing this game and have fun.

We can continue discuss like this, flame each other, search the player who started first with insults, rumors, flames etc. or we just quit at this point and play for fun.

If you loose a fight, get stronger and deal with it. If someone doesnt want to fight, deal with it and dont start insults, flames or what ever.

one player says the other player started first with insults, the other says another player started with etc. it will never end like this.

A lot new players starting on this server, what if you are one of those and you see all this drama here just because .... nothing. Its just shit talk, not even necessary.

its up to every player, continue with that and see less players fighting, or just have fun and play without any shit talks. I mean that for all 3 kingdoms, not only for blues or reds.

• the screens doesn't even prove anything. you're standing beyond the edge were i was when you all talk the way we talking right now, and as i said. karma comes round :3 they talk crap to you because you're stupid dumb girl who play the victim everytime you log,. if putin plays this game, im sure he will send you bomb to your house. change your attitude so players will not talk like that to you, but since you doesnt care, then accept the fact its gonna be like that until you stop talking bullshit about them. but im sorry. i dont take ss. no time for that. i dont report, i dont ss. i play the game for fun. i hope you do the same. :) no more words for you mother.

I know I don't have right to flame any of you but don't ya think involve someone's death into a game is a little bit extreme? Because in my opinion it is. I mean exactly this sentence: " if putin plays this game, im sure he will send you bomb to your house."

By the way guys I hope you will continue this thread I really enjoy reading these interesting texts
    0hQyd5L.gif

Yours truly,
    BuPoP

• yes im pro rember u u no have one items in games u use onli keno items and aleksandar u are 0
    and stop coment please destroye me rank with u crap coment sh please i dont tell u coment go and coment in u home ,,,

• the screens doesn't even prove anything. you're standing beyond the edge were i was when you all talk the way we talking right now, and as i said. karma comes round :3 they talk crap to you because you're stupid dumb girl who play the victim everytime you log,. if putin plays this game, im sure he will send you bomb to your house. change your attitude so players will not talk like that to you, but since you doesnt care, then accept the fact its gonna be like that until you stop talking bullshit about them. but im sorry. i dont take ss. no time for that. i dont report, i dont ss. i play the game for fun. i hope you do the same. :) no more words for you mother.

Do you get kick in the head every time you see me or this is your normal way of discussing?
    Thanks for proving my point in any way. Nothing more to add.

As for me playing or not playing...

I am really not sure should I leave you thinking that I play on accounts I even have no access to and amuse myself with your eagerness and occupation with me or seriously start to feel sorry for you both.

Even you are trying to mirror all your actions and behaviors onto me, it is clear that you are the one wasting your time on me, thinking what I do, when I play and with what characters I play.
    That is why you PM me every now and then from some random accounts you own to check if I am online. You think I play on Nicu94. lolz

It is everyone's choice to play this game when and how they want and who are you to tell them when and how they should play?

Believe it or not, some people log here to chill and relax after a long hard day and last thing is to see your trash talks and fights.

Seems for some people this is more than a game.

In any way, no matter if your day is plain or colorful, enjoy the weekend ahead. :pump:

P.S. Being angry only makes you ugly. Inside and outside. X/

• xd this is games :) realax and all player know almig no exit one noob girls love u :)))) hahahhahah
    u are 100% virgin :))) hahahahhahahah
    ALmighty im sure u die 100% virgin hahaha u in 100 years same virgin :)))) haahahhahahahahhahahahahaha