Heropety vs aleksandar

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Aleksandar saw lose 3-0 try change 2 hand sword and me ask him 1 hand sword or 2 hand :)) him theacher np for me :) i kil eazy
    for want to se again duel aleksadar pm me in games for see all win vs u eazy :)

• I really hope you are aware that you are killing all the fun in game with your natural stupidity and trash talks. I am really tired of seeing twofaced people like you. I really hope that some GA will take down those flames.

You should go outside and heal your illness. This is not place for that.

Thank you.

• chiye i think u need ban all time insulte all guild player tell gypsy ant tihany for all this is onli duel for see player aleksadar respect ask him use 1 hand or 2 him see lose with 1 hand eazy fast use next time i go duel vs u budo arena and its ok all :) pa pa pa Chiye

• @KillerBambi , oh finally you talk again. you should first look in your miserable team who is stupid and trashtalk for years here in this server, AlmightyPush. and now when someone came and finally answer to his provokes and flames , you suddenly notice is killing fun? wow really. you and ur arrogant attitude everywhere while you are too greedy for this game . stop the nonsense and face the same things players faced last years even now from ur miserable team friends and AlmightyPush. u been killing fun of others all this time now maybe u feel the same when someone has time and sweetness to answer your flames and provokes. as i see you dont like it. take care bye

• @noweporzadki I am mostly talking about myself. I do not defend AlmightyPush or anyone else. I can't even call this provoke or flame, it's like 3 years old kid arguing about his ice cream being stolen by other. I don't see any point in this.

I am out of this, it's like talking to wall, some people just don't understand.

Take care & peace!

• flames started from the root and it spreaded because of people water the root.

what im trying to say is. players who started the flames are blues, we all know the flames started last year ago, its all about cheating a boyfriend with 2 guys or 3 guys, who is the best player here, who is liar and so on. but i dont even know why players have to make it bigdeal about things that player did. :p some players are good at ignoring. mostly howhigh ignore the flames/bullshits/humors/false information that BLUE spread. blue players specially chiye who mostly spread things about players to make them quit. I feel sorry for a girl who was a victim from their stupidity. i cant even believe that girl ruin her reputation in the future because of the game. because of their childish behaviour, they cant even keep it for theirself. but then they keep spreading the picture and says i did it :)) i feel bad with these lies they made to make every player quit. i feel bad to blue who kept digging on things about other player. no matter what howhigh do, its big deal for them, farming dragon is big deal for them and they will make it as a flame, dying on raids or war is big deal for them, they had to log another acc just to start a flame, not to mention they are logging level 1 account to talk bullcrap and shits about another player who killed them.

if a player kiss someone in game, that doesnt mean anything,. its a game as you said. you cannot call someone a hoe or whore or bitch in this game if she kissed a pixel. you cannot call someone a cheater if she breakup with another man before flirting with ppl in the game. You cannot call someone a liar because she hide something from you. who are you make her says anything anyway? no one, just a blue playing games. but then karma hits alot. now the flames hit blue. now all blue are hated. no friendship to each other, all they do is log the game and talk about other players. CLEVER.

this is just another bullshit comming from my hands, yet your mind says, damn. maria is right :))

ps; please join national war or siege war. create an archer if you guys need that strong archer in every raid to win xd :pleasantry:

hope blue learn their lesson, its good like this, every raid that howhigh do at blue kingdom, they are shutup. no words :) its because you guys learn ur mistakes. its very good :beer:

btw if you guys gonna flame me, make sure you got something new, cos the flame from last year doesn't really make me feel quit.

and... i was sleeping that time when the duel happened, i wasnt even in the group, its my bf not maria xd :thumbup:

• If it is just a game for you guys as you always claim here, why do you care so much about other players?

If it is just a game for you, why can't you just play it and leave other players to do the same?

Screenshot_10.pngScreenshot_12.pngScreenshot_13.png

Screenshot_23.png

Screenshot_26.png

Screenshot_28.png

Screenshot_29.pngScreenshot_31.png

This is just a random and a small part of it and even when people try to ignore you, you continue to seek for people attention.

And now tell me, who is the one taking this game too serious?

• the screens doesn't even prove anything. you're standing beyond the edge were i was when you all talk the way we talking right now, and as i said. karma comes round :3 they talk crap to you because you're stupid dumb girl who play the victim everytime you log,. if putin plays this game, im sure he will send you bomb to your house. change your attitude so players will not talk like that to you, but since you doesnt care, then accept the fact its gonna be like that until you stop talking bullshit about them. but im sorry. i dont take ss. no time for that. i dont report, i dont ss. i play the game for fun. i hope you do the same. :) no more words for you mother.

• @KillerBambi , please stop talking about childish attitude and thats not only a game for you. some time ago you heard someone from server has cancer, do u remember ur words to him? you said : please stop playing metin go pay ur cancer. so do not tell us who is kid here and who put real life in this game. you are the most 2face person in this server nor push nor pety. thank you for your time again.

• for mermaid aka nicu94.

I didnt read all the screen you do but please stop showing me how important im here, you dont lose any chance to take a screen to my words no matter what they are and from which acc they come.

If you dont have time to play, dont play it. server dont miss you, believe me.

But this is a lie since i always meet you farming hl2 so please bring something you.(anyway not my business)

Well keep screening and if i insult you , or i do something wrong you can report me i ll suffer the consequences since they are my words and actions. But once again stop showing how important howhigh are for you , you screen all of them, wth is this ? from PVP fight, it became to SCREEN fight ? this is ur method to answer to pvp ?

the first and last answer to this thread from me.
    peace

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• lol chiye u are reali retard player u and almigthi and capitan all time DRAM DRAMA u post screan 3 month ago u want show me screan with u and almighi and alkesadar? im not noob chiye u are FULLL DRAMA continu DRAMA good luck :* this is best video :X what is u problem with me video?
    no have how acept capitan losee? this is not me porblem please stop coment i pots this video for see all player for fun no posted this video for see u DRAAMA Ok ???