Jk and HowHigh

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • hahahahahahahahah i m so glad he post this so everyone can see how they lie and trashtalk

So let's see this : 2.5cm + cerva + jkr + lace + meca + rainydays + tim + mavi = 8 + non stop buffer

vs me + chye + aleks + john + bazy = 5

So 8 vs 5 and this funny guy 2.5cm is saying on camera how we are more than them hahahahha so full of lies

Btw watch this little man how he runs only from chye when chye rapes him he runs like a little girl.

Another thing, who is this pamuk1 aka mrsick ? He upload video where he is not even online ? He is postman for his bosses ? They tell him what to say and what to do on forum because they don't wanna have dirt on their hands if things go wrong. I bet they tell him what to write on each reply on forum.

• So, i'm so glad they finally show how they trashtalk and lie and make some of us to leave ..

Now after all these lies of 2.5cm let's see what he said on camera "ye, more than 1 class is hard to res for them"

Let's see how only me and Quake punish him in nw.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• nice 2k skills hahaha

if you want to see more of my godlike dmg i can upload panic getting 12-13k in his own kingdom,bbazzy 7k uncrit and many more.

just like comment and subscribe and we can all laugh together :D

btw you missed donbarry,aina and pizzagirl ;) but dont worry youll earn counting in 2nd grade next year

• nice 2k skills hahaha

if you want to see more of my godlike dmg i can upload panic getting 12-13k in his own kingdom,bbazzy 7k uncrit and many more.

just like comment and subscribe and we can all laugh together :D

btw you missed donbarry,aina and pizzagirl ;) but dont worry youll earn counting in 2nd grade next year

LOOOOL Go check again YOUR OWN VIDEO how you make 2k spirit other skills 1k without vitality stone and btw why you count donbarry + donjohn hahaha he is only one he switched from sura to sin not play 2 keyboards at the same time xd funny guy ..and aina tried to help but she is pvm ,,and ye pizzagirl ye even like this it's 9v6 cos you have too one guy who buffs nonstop, not all the shit you talk there.

• Come on, we raped you guys 7v7 and some of us not even 100% ready for pvp. We miss best mage Lulaby and a few more imagine what will happen then.. hmm maybe we will see next time

But anyway you call that raid gz...2 minutes of actual fight before some leave cos of your trashtalk . you call that raid ok nothing more to say i wish you gl and have fun.

• 9? O_o you guys already count bufffers to not look pathetic. btw mavi left and i forgot to count aditi + aini isnt pvm unless you use demonfan now for pvm xD

if we count the usual way without buffers or some persons twice you are still 8 and we are less.

ok you wanted to see 12k on video and you will see them, damn im really looking forward to this ....

• you guys didnt leave because of trashtalk, you left exactly when mrsick logged in ;) also have this on video if you want to see. btw lullaby also gets 5k uncrit , luckily i have everything on video. just tell me what you want to see because im not willing to upload everything.

also thanks for uploading your stuff, just shows that me and jkrr didnt die a single time in 2 full raids haha

• idk if i caught when jk got 2 skilled by archer i m sry if i didn't but you can see him waving his hands from safe zone asking for 1v1.

you why you even talk xd ? only me and quake raped u in nw and this "raid" in blue you call it raid 2 minutes and funny how you show how you run nonstop

• i wonder why you didnt record the complete raid then O_o i think its your problem.

we often run around in nw without equip so you guys dont take 2 hours to get 150 points (wanna see a video? xD)

also do you just cry about a nw where you showed 1 min footage? i want to remember you when you cried that other people cut their videos too :P

i think it would be fair to upload the whole video and see how often i died and how often you did right?

otherwise i can also uplaod a nw video for entertaining purpose but pleas dont be angry if everyone sees how you get 12k skils in raid

• Good video Nature ahahahahahahaha, you know these guy 25cm pm me guys, i swear he pm me and saying me: Im your allah im you jessus im your god i kill you 17k i have video me do that me do you that him you or she,no matter, i came last night in raid take pvp items others **** i swear but u guys can see on panic video how they run when i and John came + how they died his dmg was i swear 2,2 krt almost 4,5 or so only one who made me dmg not with skils just with arrows is cerva he made me like 1,5k but with skills around 1,8 1,9. So Panic my bro continue with these good very good work don't allow them anymore to lie ppl to lie the world how they won against us or so, bcs i don't remember when

did they last time won against us? any1 know?

• and one more thing Nature my bro listen , i play very long time with German ppl these game no mater how or what no matter, what i wanted to said is almost always when they lost battle or even no lost, they words are like 90%, I make you 20k i kill you with one skill, come duell i won vs you 10-0 ez come duel in items me do you that dmg me can't die me that me these bla bla bla. so what my point they don't give a shit if they lose the battle they only care about their self. they don't give a **** if now JkRRR is pissed of or MrSick dies over there writhing and trying to denied everything , no they only care about dmg and if you kill him he still keeping or continue with same kind of story. + i told him ey you little thing if i can say so it's was Aleksandar on my acc he had pvm items you can't even reach me not make or kill me, but he don't care, so Nature my bro go some times in farm maps or map1 kill him till he is afk and put how you kill him afk i swear he gonna died ahahahah, like FUmao killed LACEX AHAHAHAHHAHAHA

• @Push

I love this so so much....this guy is the same guy i remember one time we were 2v4 in yellow and u came and he went safe zone and logged out hahahah he is the same guy i tell you name his name is 25cm

• "im actually making fun of you guys ;) all i wrote is 18k on this ilhan and he writes a novel.

its nothing new that you are internet rambos who only comment in forum from time to time and barely show up ingame for pvp ( especially the guys who comment the most ), but i know how to deal with you and i know how much you guys love me so i couldnt resist also giving you some love back in forum ;)"

check this comment from the other thread :D you guys are predictable . come on dont make it so easy for me

• i only showed you how easy you are, you forget what you are and talk too much so please stop crying ..if you want see real raid go watch the one 25 mins long it's enough to see who is waving from safe zone

• i didnt die a single time there so whats your point? as i said we often do the first round of nw with less gear/boosters to speed it up, also you did not even 3k skils while having aos so i dont think YOU can show me how easy i am.

so wheres the video of the whole nw to proof that its not what i just said? :D you really want me to upload something?

• Listen these but please we can all saw that on your Videos Nature2. All of them Purge + HowHigh have the costumes with boni, against class and deff against class + they have all of them each 8x pets vs and deff xDDDDDDD. So when did you see me last time with that kind of stuff? no you wont see me i'm AlmightyPush, i'm not Stefan ups pardon i mean 25cm in game name i'm not JkRRR or the others, I'm AlmightyPush, AlmightyPush!!!!!

• Listen these but please we can all saw that on your Videos Nature2. All of them Purge + HowHigh have the costumes with boni, against class and deff against class + they have all of them each 8x pets vs and deff xDDDDDDD. So when did you see me last time with that kind of stuff? no you wont see me i'm AlmightyPush, i'm not Stefan ups pardon i mean 25cm in game name i'm not JkRRR or the others, I'm AlmightyPush, AlmightyPush!!!!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

here i searched it for you, you can thank me later no problem brah