Chinese New Year

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

• Hi guys,

As you may know, this year, Chinese New Year is starting on January 28th. To honor the year of the rooster, we will be having a 48 hours Red Packet drop event starting on January 27th at 23:59 GMT.
    During the event you will be able to drop Red Packets from any monster in your level range. Unlike Christmas Event, where you had to gather 3 Stockings and exchange them for a single box, Red Packet can be used with a single right-mouse-click.
    Apart from the Red Packet drop, you might bump into roaming Santa, giving out presents to nearby players.

You do not need any pet or quest to drop Red Packets!

As you also might know, there is special rule for this kind of events:

IMPORTANT: To promote selfless behavior during this joyful Chinese New Year period we have a rule in place.

You are allowed to farm ONLY WITH YOUR MAIN CHARACTER.

To summarize:
    Event starts on: January 27th at 23:59 GMT
    Event ends on: January 29th at 23:59 GMT

Drop: Red Packets
    Additional events: Roaming santa
    Additional Rules: Farming allowed only with your MAIN CHARACTER

Please respect the rules or i will: :sniper: :sniper: :sniper:

Happy Chinese New Year to everyone who celebrates it!

Warmest Regards,
    Tec Interactive Team

• Hello!

Thanks for the awesome event. I also i really got to ask a question, the last few days i have been exping every day in HL2 with my Sura to make him ready for New Maps Update. Since you said that there is no pet or anything else needed to drop the Red Packets i would like to ask how i am supposed to keep on exping without getting banned.
    Also what can i do, to get rid of my assin "main" character, which i cant play in pvm because my gear is gone and neither i cant sell him without risk. I dont wanna delete the Char.

Did i misunderstand anything? If yes please tell me.

King Regards

• Hey guys,

It's the same like last time. The same questions are asked, the same answers are given. It is only for 2 days, i think you can survive playing just on your main characters that much. Flyor, use your main equipped character for farming.
    This rule is in power to get lower levels have some fun with drops too.

I hope you understand. Thank you!

Regards,
    [EA]dust

• Wait a minute. If its no need pet to farm means ,if i go to level up my buff i can drop with him red pocket..or if i farm metins can drop too. so you say i`m not alowed to play on server with another caracter 2 days only with big one?
    There a re a lot of players who play game witout reading the forum ...This its a rule only for who read forum. Lot of childs dont do it

• Wait a minute. If its no need pet to farm means ,if i go to level up my buff i can drop with him red pocket..or if i farm metins can drop too. so you say i`m not alowed to play on server with another caracter 2 days only with big one?
    There a re a lot of players who play game witout reading the forum ...This its a rule only for who read forum. Lot of childs dont do it

You can have your buffer drop them while in party with your main character, that is not a problem. The rule is in place so someone who has fully geared level 105 doesn't jump on it's level 65 farmer with his main's gear and farms in V3, while he can farm perfectly well at higher level maps suited for his level 105. (This level 105 is just an example, it can be the same with level 90 having a level 35 farmer and so on).

• The rule is in place so someone who has fully geared level 105 doesn't jump on it's level 65 farmer with his main's gear and farms in V3, while he can farm perfectly well at higher level maps suited for his level 105.

Nobody would use a farmer when the drops would be balanced on the level.

• Nobody would use a farmer when the drops would be balanced on the level.

It is balanced, but of course you will drop more on lower level if you equip high level stuff on your farmer. When speaking of balanced you should talk about drop rate of players whose main is lower level and players whose main is high level, not comparing what YOU drop with your farmer and your main.

@dust

When i have lv 105 chars, but i use lv 90 char for making Plague run and NOT FARMING this event.

Is this OK or NOT???

That is allowed, rule implies for farming maps.

• dust, you can't forbid players to not farm on their farmer lvl 35 for changers or lvl 75 for glyph...it's not like they will farm the event but as so you should of put a NPC that like make you activate the drop then so it wont be any discussion about it :s