Farewell - The one and only !!! Porki aka Amnesio aka Scamnezio aka |GM]Medro aka Legend

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Sup boys and girls sup staff,

Its time!!! Many of you were awaiting it yearningly #Piper/HoneyPie/Adrastosmaboy !
    Yes i´ll finally leave this server without a permaban(wasnt expecting that too :hmm: )

I spent a long long time here... as player i had tons of fun and met cool guys in this community i wish the best to you guys!

Also i´ve worked here for a short period(we all know how it ended tho) still i want to thank the staff for that opportunity(the certificate from sg was a good part in my summary ;) ) special thanks to Mark at this point you´ll know why.

The way the game is developing doesnt suit me anymore so i´ll wont play it anymore it´s simple. That doesn´t mean it cant suit others tho.

The character Porki is available to my friends and may or may not be used by them in the future so maybe you will still have to encounter it in PvP :pump: .

That´s being said MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR to ALL of you!!! santa :beer:

In the end id like to mention some of the guys who helped me alot and made me having an awesome time here!

Livi - BROBRO <3
    JkRR - THE LEGEND <3
    xGeru - Rest in Peace my old bro <3
    Ehab - <3
    Maria - pork <3
    Cerva - Cervanana <3
    Tydy - Da Tittie <3
    MrSick - DAT ASS <3
    MrSir - bobanule amigule <3
    bokhaled - sheik! mark it where u bury it ;) <333
    Nerdone - true zingaro! <33
    ShadowSG - ...told u i forgot half <3
    mishoo - <3
    heropety - idiot <3
    ifrith - simo <3
    blackdroon - <3
    Sirio - Thanks for the Sura <3
    HardCoreEros - mastermuhkuh ;)
    ScarletSaber - chibai u too ;)
    FIXER - rosko <3
    Serbann - ...<3
    Haiopai - <3
    xlullabyx - hmm still u too xd
    Palladin - yep...
    French - valerie <3
    Kemba - bumbaa <3
    HappyHippo - lucker... <3
    Xalbador - <3
    Ziron - du stricher...<3
    Xandro - <3
    25cm - :o <3
    Kekiz - KECK! <3
    PizzaGirl - aka PizdaGirl <3
    Aleksandar - long time enemy <3
    Chiye - well... <3
    AlmightyPush - .i. ;)
    Hichigo - farmbro <3

Mark
    Pharoah
    Shinya
    dust
    Teirusu
    Christopher

i probably missed half of them... anyways thanks to all of you and to all the haters! ;)

REGARDS & HAVE FUN! :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:

• Digga das kannste doch nicht machen...
    Gestern noch über Chiye gelacht heute quittest du, scheiß 31er..
    Hoffe du schaust noch ab und zu aufn Teamspeak vorbei bro..
    Viel Glück und Erfolg aufjedenfall bei deiner Ausbildung !
    #loveyou #ausfeindenwurdenfreundexaxaxaxa #eeee #xaxaxa #farewell

#LegendAMK

• hey bro. one more of 'us' going and thats sad.

Was a pleasure to play together and much fun bro. Thank you for supporting always.
    You will be missed. An important player and a good friend same time.

Nothing else I can do just wait for your return as waiting for the others hahah.

Dont forget you are the legend bro, you got rid of me when nobody could XDDDDDDD

love you and take care <3

The crown, it never has left me
    'cause the town will always elect me.

HowHigh

• Don't you dare leaving...don't you dare leaving like that without letting us have a bite of your bacon! X( X(
    white ass neamt <3 <3 you will be missed..