Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!
  • Hello Hello.

Few days ago i started finally my Adventure on Metin2 SG, supported by my Best Partner in Metin2 gaming history and ofc my in game Wife Avery.
    I can say I am Veteran Player of old closed server Metin2 US server FREE KINGDOM so maybe some Players here know me. I missed transfer for some reasons but instead of beeing upset a little, TEAM offered amazing possibilities for the Beginners which also brings a lot of fun. So i don't even regret that i have to start from 0. I am maximum surprised that after all these years server is in incredible condition full of amazing Events with 100% care abt server from the TEAM side. Great Job Guyz!!!

So here I am. Motivated with big smile on my face and already :assaultrifle: addicted I just wanted to say Hello for All :beer: . Wish You all best and See You in Game.
    If You want to talk with me, find me in Game. My name there is Phew.

<3 <3 <3 <3
    <3 Regards <3
    <3 <3 <3 <3

• Welcome bro.. ı too started 2 weeks ago..and here so good ı like metin2 sg..ıf you want you can add me friend in game..my name: Reptilian :)