[EVENT] Halloween Forum Event (Thu, Nov 10th 2016, 12:00am - Mon, Nov 14th 2016, 11:59pm)

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Date

[EVENT] Halloween Forum Event

Thu, Nov 10th 2016, 12:00 am - Mon, Nov 14th 2016, 11:59 pm

• Hey Guys,

During the 4 days of Halloween you will be able to win some rewards by doing some tasks in game.
    Which means that for these days I will ask you to do some things for me, and will reward you accordingly.

Screenshot Event:
    - Take the best Halloween themed screenshots of the game that you can.
    - For every screenshot, the player that takes it and post it here or by private message to me will be rewarded with 1x Curse Ring. You can use this Curse Ring to change other players into random monsters.
    - You can edit the screenshots if you want to make them look prettier.
    - At the end of the 4th Day, the best screenshot will be rewarded with 10.000 TP.

Mining Event:
    - I will be asking you to bring me 100x of any Ore that you mine.
    - For each 100x Pieces that you give I will award you with a certain amount of Curse Rings, depending on the Vein type you mined them from.
    - You can deliver the pieces you mined to me ingame. My ingame name is [SGM]Tary.
    - At the end of the 4th Day, the player that gave me more pieces will be rewarded with 10.000 TP.

List of Ores / Rewards:

Fishing Event:
    - I will be asking you to bring me some fishes that you catch during these 4 days.
    - For each fish I will award you a certain amount of Curse Rings depending of the type of fish.
    - Each type of fish will give you a certain amount of points.
    - You can deliver them to me in game.
    - I will only count the fishes that you caught between November 10th and November 14th.
    - At the end of the 4th Day, the player with the most points will be rewarded with 10.000 TP.

List of Fishes / Points / Rewards:

Upgrading Event:
    - I will be asking you to bring me some upgrade items.
    - For each 10x pieces of upgrade items that you bring me I will reward you with a certain amount of Curse Rings, depending of the type of upgrade items that you give me.
    - Each type of upgrade items will give you a certain amount of points.
    - You can deliver the items to me in game.
    - At the end of the 4th Day, the player that has more points will be rewarded with 10.000 TP.

List of Upgrade Items / Points / Rewards:

Happy Halloween!
    We hope you enjoy your time with us!

Kind Regards,
    Metin2 SG Team