[CONTEST] Video of the Month (Sun, Jan 24th 2016, 12:00am - Fri, Jan 29th 2016, 11:59pm)

Hey there, welcome to the Metin2.SG forum, here you can find a lot of interesting stuff, why don't you register your account? It only takes a minute! Click on the "Forum Login or forum-register" button on the top-left corner!

Date

[CONTEST] Video of the Month

Sun, Jan 24th 2016, 12:00 am - Fri, Jan 29th 2016, 11:59 pm

• Here is My video for the Contest xdd
    Hope u like it !!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Fleur and Victorique want to make a trailer for the game, but someone decided to change the script and make it into a trailer for EvilFlowers. It's up to Victorique to finish the video!
    Did she do a good job? Click on the video below and find out:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Fleur and Victorique want to make a trailer for the game, but someone decided to change the script and make it into a trailer for EvilFlowers. It's up to Victorique to finish the video!

Okay i have no chance xd

• Never mind. I had enough time to make this short, but cool video! :D Enjoy! :P
    [ I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU TO WATCH THE VIDEO IN HD 720p ]
    Also, I uploaded it on dailymotion because I was afraid to get another copyright strike on my original youtube channel because I already have one and I don't want to lose my account. :/

By far my favorite!!! I love it!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Holly sshh... dat editing doe!! By far, my favorite because of the editing. But you should have stopped on the first half of the video, because the second one is kinda.. meh.. and it doesn't fit the first half that much, but all in all I really like it! :D Good job :P

There are also other great videos that I'd like to point out, especially mavericks because it literally explains what the game is all about and it has great creativity and nice editing! But all in all, great video submissions, and I am a bit afraid, but, may the best one win!! Good luck to everyone! :D

• Alright :D

Okay guys, here is my video for this contest. It is a little trailer for SG. :) I hope you'll like it

External Content youtu.be

Wreck them all :D

• Well I did and I got this response...sadly.

Hey,

You didn't follow one of the event rules, so this time you won't be receiving the 5.000 TPs.
    I hope you follow them next time.

Kind Regards,
    Tary

Alrighty then..

• Ye, you already use a copyright music, so u didint follow the rules.

Regards.